Spirtual Mountains of Ky.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shtina

shtina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Reading, rock climing, nature hikes, Research on the unknown,and taking my kids to their games.

Posted 15 December 2003 - 02:18 AM

:o Anyone with info. as to lay lines or folklore pretaining to eastren Kentucky, or any type of legend attached to these parts feel free to drop me a line or two to fill me in. I'm a poet and writter. My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.                                                                                            Thank YOU,                                               greatly,       Tina
If Angels had Wings; Devils had Horns:Then By Golly, We where given Thorns!!!!!1

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:02 AM

[smiley=cwm29.gif] WELCOME to our village buddy!
Posted Image

#3 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 05:32 AM

I just did an article on ley lines featuring author and researcher Paul Devereux. You can check it out here: http://www.ghostvill..._12132003.shtml
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#4 shtina

shtina

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Reading, rock climing, nature hikes, Research on the unknown,and taking my kids to their games.

Posted 15 December 2003 - 06:09 PM

Thanks Jeff, I did and to my surprise it did not involve blackholes as a posible sourse for them. Black holes don't only exist in space, but here on earth as well, only they look a little different... More like haze spots.
If Angels had Wings; Devils had Horns:Then By Golly, We where given Thorns!!!!!1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users