Shape Shifters

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:56 PM

This would be the reply you're talking about that disappeared? Thank you for explaining it, I find it really intriguing, i've only heard about shape shifting in the way of Wolves, Vampires*bats* or Black Birds. It sounds similar to an out of body experience or astral projection *not that i'm questioning or doubting your experience* Thank you again Mystic!

I believe the thing that makes this different from AT is that with AT you generally travel sight unseen. You may see other people, but other people don't see you. In my experiences with what I believe to be SS, other people have seen the appearance of a seagull. Please keep in mind that this has happened in places one would normally NOT expect to see seagulls.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#17 Alleycat

Alleycat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:My son, reading, music, playing guitar, and anything to do with the paranormal.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:31 PM

This would be the reply you're talking about that disappeared? Thank you for explaining it, I find it really intriguing, i've only heard about shape shifting in the way of Wolves, Vampires*bats* or Black Birds. It sounds similar to an out of body experience or astral projection *not that i'm questioning or doubting your experience* Thank you again Mystic!

I believe the thing that makes this different from AT is that with AT you generally travel sight unseen. You may see other people, but other people don't see you. In my experiences with what I believe to be SS, other people have seen the appearance of a seagull. Please keep in mind that this has happened in places one would normally NOT expect to see seagulls.

Mystic, is this something that you do when you're awake, or is it something like leonie suggested, you can do it while you're dreaming?

#18 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:00 PM

Mystic, is this something that you do when you're awake, or is it something like leonie suggested, you can do it while you're dreaming?

That would be difficult for me to answer. Usually, it happens when I'm awake. I have experienced travels during times I thought I was asleep. Some of these involve other people sighting the seagull and some don't. I really couldn't say if they took place after sleep had set in or during that transitional period when the conscious mind lets go and the subconscious mind takes over.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#19 Alleycat

Alleycat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:My son, reading, music, playing guitar, and anything to do with the paranormal.

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:04 PM

That would be difficult for me to answer. Usually, it happens when I'm awake. I have experienced travels during times I thought I was asleep. Some of these involve other people sighting the seagull and some don't. I really couldn't say if they took place after sleep had set in or during that transitional period when the conscious mind lets go and the subconscious mind takes over.

Thanks again for all you input on this, aand sharing your experiences.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users