• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 6th

6th

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 05:20 AM

Am just looking of Bloody Mary type stuff, things you can actually do for yourself.

Where I am from there are ones about particular buildings that if you walk about them 7 times you see the devil etc. Am looking to do as many of these things as I can and document them.

They need to be ones that aren't location specific ... meaning I dont want to have to travel to a particular place.

Cheers

6th

#2 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:04 AM

Haha I have a funny one of these

In junior school in about year five, one of the children in my class watched one of there parents films which happened to be called the "Candyman" I dont know if you have ever seen it, I havent. But of a child of nine or ten, it must have scared her.
She came into school the next day and told us all of this thing to summon the candyman now no one would do it but she went in to the toilets in school and we all crowded round.

We turned the lights out (because the candyman was only meant to come at night but how would we known that she had done it at home) and she looked into one of the mirrors and repeated Candyman five times.

This was meant to summon the candyman and he comes to kill you and theres no escaping him. The next day the girl didnt come to school, nor the day after, infact she didnt come back untill the week after, lol, we all thought she had been murdered... so none of us ever did that again. I asked my dad if it was true because I was only a kid, he said no, but the girl said that at the end it says that its based on a true, story, oviously not because he didnt come to see her.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:26 PM

Hi 6th,

Check out this thread Here

There are a couple of different versions of the Bloody Mary legend in there.
Posted Image

#4 divineheresy

divineheresy

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 06:39 PM

these sort of things are ritualistic in nature. bad/evil energy comes from bad/evil thoughts

therefore if you expect the horrific to happen whilst doing one of these rituals. theres a very good chance it may happen
you are a god live as if

#5 CourtneyDee

CourtneyDee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:My husband<br />My dogs (puggle and golden retreiver)<br />New cities<br />Sports<br />USMC<br />Paranormal<br />Xray<br />Beach<br />Summer<br />

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:55 PM

There is a myth from Cassadaga, FL. It's called "The Devil's Chair." It is on the Cassadaga cemetary. I live a total of five min. from the site. The story is that there are three chairs made of brick, two red and one white. If you sit in the white chair, at midnight (the time varys, from 12-3) you summon the Devil. I have been to the cemetary and whilw it is indeed creepy (as any cemetary at night is) I never sat in the chair. One one occassion visiting the cemetary there were candles around the chair.

That's one of the stories that surrounds cassadega.

One time in my visit to the cemetary my car suddeny shut off and wouldn't start back off for some time. Also there was faint music being played, sounded like it was from the 50s. On a personal project I noticed that the earliest grave was from the early 1800's and the last one burried was in 2005 in the back section on the cemetary.

Hope this helps.
"It didnt feel like the pain had weakend over time, rather that I'd grown strong enough to bear it " RIP Amanda Taylor"Get correct views of life, and learn to see the world in its true light. It will enable you to live pleasantly, to do good, and, when summoned away, to leave without regret." Robert E Lee

#6 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 04 July 2007 - 03:21 PM

Thats freaky Courtney, is there any hirstory on when, why, who put the chairs there?

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 CourtneyDee

CourtneyDee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:My husband<br />My dogs (puggle and golden retreiver)<br />New cities<br />Sports<br />USMC<br />Paranormal<br />Xray<br />Beach<br />Summer<br />

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:00 PM

Thats freaky Courtney, is there any hirstory on when, why, who put the chairs there?

I will look into it a little more. What I do know is that the devil's chair is actually a separate spot for a family plot sort of ordeal. has a little fence going around it. 10x15 ft maybe. here are some pics:

http://images.barnes...usa/FL01_02.jpg

there are two like that^ and one white one. The white one is considered the devils chair.
"It didnt feel like the pain had weakend over time, rather that I'd grown strong enough to bear it " RIP Amanda Taylor"Get correct views of life, and learn to see the world in its true light. It will enable you to live pleasantly, to do good, and, when summoned away, to leave without regret." Robert E Lee

#8 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:32 AM

OOf, Id hate to see the white chair, the red ones freaky enough, do some research, Its quite interested me has this! :weeee: Im loving this devil chair, I dunno why but I would definately have to sit on it I think...

#9 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:49 PM

I will look into it a little more. What I do know is that the devil's chair is actually a separate spot for a family plot sort of ordeal. has a little fence going around it. 10x15 ft maybe. here are some pics:

http://images.barnes...usa/FL01_02.jpg

there are two like that^ and one white one. The white one is considered the devils chair.

pic looks spooky already. You would never get me to sit on any of those chairs that's for sure!
If you do see the devil when you sit on the chair, what's he supposed to do? Grant you a wish or just take your soul? The reason I ask is i'm not familiar with this legend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users