19 replies to this topic

#1 wnterstar

wnterstar

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 06:42 PM

Hey all!

The Smoking Gun Research Agency is looking for some new investigators in the Connecticut area.

We are looking for people who are serious about ghost hunting to join one of the largest and fastest growing Paranormal Research groups in New England.

You can check us out at www.sgramedia.com.  (Sorry...the website is under construction until July 4th)

You can also contact Jon at sgrahq@att.net or contact me at wnterstar@aol.com

#2 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 03 July 2003 - 10:29 AM

Diane I am already linked to SGRA through ESPI Entity Seekers Paranormal Investigators I know Ellie our founder has met with Jon before on teaming up for some big investigations.

Look forward to meeting you in the near future.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#3 wnterstar

wnterstar

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 10:49 AM

Cool!  Ellie is a doll!

I'm looking forward to meeting you soon.

#4 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 11:36 AM

Diane, is Paracon 2003 coming soon?
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#5 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 03 July 2003 - 12:00 PM

Ellie is very cool.  8)

Can't wait to see the new SGRA site!
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#6 wnterstar

wnterstar

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 04:27 PM

I'm not sure of the date Paracon was held in place of the March forum. I'm not really sure what Jon has planned for August (That's when paracon was last year)

We are going to be having a Tarot Reading class for beginners in September.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

#7 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 08 July 2003 - 11:08 AM

I like the sounds of this... *is HIGHLY tempted*

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#8 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 11:27 AM

Pandora, SGRA is located in Westport which might not be far from you.

#9 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 08 July 2003 - 11:50 AM

No actually it's not. I'm in Bpt. but i drive like a bat out of hell so it sounds pretty doable.

Posted Image

#10 wnterstar

wnterstar

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 10:58 AM

Hey, Pan!

We would definately welcome you as an investigator!

After seeing all your posts over the past year or so, I feel like I know you.

I know you will fit right in with the rest of us.  

#11 Persia

Persia

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 09:55 AM

*sniffle* I feel the love already.  ;D

Posted Image

#12 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 10:56 AM

You will like the SGRA Pan they are very cool people!  8)

#13 wnterstar

wnterstar

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 12:08 PM

Hey!

It looks like we are going to have enough people for a class in September!

Let me know if you are interested!

Diane

#14 Wiccad1

Wiccad1

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 09:16 PM

I'm very interested in this... however I am a fulltime student as well... I am also an amature :-/ but if there is anything I can do to help, I'd love to; I currently reside in Weston so its a hop-skip-and-a-jump away. I'd be happy if I could just tag along too...

• Guests

Posted 20 August 2003 - 08:48 AM

Hey All! This is Jon, Director of SGRA checking in!

:o I'm so happy to see so many active replies about participation in our group! You are all very welcome to join us for our upcoming events! This next year is really going to be exciting with a lot planned (and a MAJOR special event in the works for April).

Pandora: come by some time! You'll fit right in, and as Diane said, you're more than welcome here! We have a ghost class coming up on September 20, we'll give a discount to anyone registering who posts here so get in touch with Diane or me and we'll fill you in on the details!

Wiccad: don't worry about time or knowledge! For one, I'm a college student myself so believe me I know how limited time can be! And as far as being an amature... hey, everyone is an amature at first, it's the learning experience that you work up to that makes you that much better. So, join us, we'll teach ya all there is to know -- and yes, we may even let you play with some of our fun equipment while you're at it.

The invitation is open to all! Come, join us, participate and you wont be sorry! We do a lot via mail too so if you like what you see -- our classes for example -- but you're not from CT drop us a line and we'll bring the information to you!

Wow, this is great! Well, keep up the conversing and by all means feel free to email me if any of you want instructions or directions to our upcoming events. Don't forget to visit the site at www.sgramedia.com for the latest information. And keep April free... there will be time to visit with many people from Ghostvillage, including Jeff!

Later All!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users