• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Delvi

Delvi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:10 AM

Hey everyone! Im either looking to start or join an allready existing Ghost Hunters Group, If anyone living out around western Mass you can e-mail me or contact me through aim at Jenna3262 Thanks!

#2 Kruzy13

Kruzy13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting.. obviously, Off-roading, working on cars.

Posted 28 June 2007 - 10:39 AM

Hey everyone! Im either looking to start or join an allready existing Ghost Hunters Group, If anyone living out around western Mass you can e-mail me or contact me through aim at Jenna3262 Thanks!

What part of western Ma are you from? I live in Hampden county, Wilbraham to be exact, and my friend lives in Westfield whose also interested in ghost though he doesn't have a USRNME here. We haven't really done much except the usual cemetary and abandon house thing, and the Asylum in Monson.
I may sound like an a$$, and seem like im totally doubting you, but I'm just getting the facts and stating my thoughts, who nows... You may well be wrong. I can be sarcastic.. Okay... Im VERY sarcastic.The best thing about ghost hunting, is having a Jeep to offroad and get somwhere with!

#3 Delvi

Delvi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:05 PM

Hey im in fitchburg, but im looking to do like an all around state type of thing. How old are you guys? if you want go ahead and e-mail me at Delviannax0@yahoo.com (the o is a zero). Well talk about stuff there, also if anyone else is interested in starting a group let me know!!! e-mail me there too

#4 Kruzy13

Kruzy13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting.. obviously, Off-roading, working on cars.

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:38 AM

I'm actually 21, and have about 4 four interested in this. they are 19, 20, 21, and 22.
I may sound like an a$$, and seem like im totally doubting you, but I'm just getting the facts and stating my thoughts, who nows... You may well be wrong. I can be sarcastic.. Okay... Im VERY sarcastic.The best thing about ghost hunting, is having a Jeep to offroad and get somwhere with!

#5 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 03 July 2007 - 10:54 AM

Posted Image
Welcome Delvi!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#6 Delvi

Delvi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:41 AM

Posted Image
Welcome Delvi!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users