• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ziggy1706

ziggy1706

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:01 AM

Hi all! I am looking to purchase a cellsensor guassmeter, or a trifex. I feel i have narrowed down what im looking for, betweent hese 2. I am not really professional, but hav had my own experinces here in my home, and still think something is here. especially in my room, at late night, very eraly mornign hours, as i sometimes here tappings and knockings on my wall, feel a rpesence in my room, and my cat sometimes takes interest in the walls in my room. so!! i am looking for something professional, so if someing is their, i cna snap a few quick potos!!
whats everyones opnion on the cellsensor? I really have my eye on it, and compared to the triflex?
thanks all! :weeee:

#2 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 07:53 AM

I would honestly go with one of the logging capable models and would stay away from the cellsensor- personal preference only. Just don't use it as your only avenue for proof.

#3 in to the unknown

in to the unknown

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:30 AM

I like cellcensers. There cheap and easy to use when your new to the item. I also like to use a k2 emf dector. Trifex can be expincive.
In to the unknown paranormal investagtions

#4 aftermidnight

aftermidnight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:27 PM

I was also wondering the same thing here. I am looking for something cheap to try out for a while.
Will a cellsensor give true results or will I just be waisting my money. I guess what I want to know is do they work to detect paranormal.
Thanks

#5 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:51 PM

You also have to keep in mind you get what you pay for. If you buy cheap you will get cheap. They are reasonablely priced for a reason. Sometimes less expensive units are more likely to pick up outside interferrence. Wouldn't want anything that is not paranormal to be measured inaccurately. See what I am saying. Are these the only ones you are considering?
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#6 aftermidnight

aftermidnight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 02:13 PM

You also have to keep in mind you get what you pay for. If you buy cheap you will get cheap. They are reasonablely priced for a reason. Sometimes less expensive units are more likely to pick up outside interferrence. Wouldn't want anything that is not paranormal to be measured inaccurately. See what I am saying. Are these the only ones you are considering?

At the moment I think so. Im new to this and I thought I would pick one up for about 20 bucks just to use a few times so I can get the feel for it. If I like the way it works I will get bigger and better for more accurate results.
Do you think this will pick up on the paranormal just for a few uses?

#7 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

Not sure how to answer this. I don't use EMF to detect the paranormal. I use it to see if high electro magnetic fields can be the cause of something that may seems paranormal. I'm looking for explanations. If you want to use a meter for this then you don't have to go hogwild and break the bank. You can get a rather inexpensive model to be able to simple things. See what I am saying though. Sorry, if I'm a bit confusing. Let me know if you want me to explain further.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users