#1 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 13 August 2002 - 08:26 AM

I am forming a group in Maryland under the name Paranormal Researchers Of Maryland . I am currently seeking members of with all types of backgrounds and experience ( even no experience). I would like to talk to all from the skeptics to the true belivers and everything in between . If you already belong to a group thats ok too . Its ok to have two homes  ;D. Everyone is invited to join and the great part is that its absoutly free ( except when admission to a site of investigation is charged). I look forward to hearing from you. Here is the link to my page . Its simple but about sums it up.

Contact me: Rockhauler2k1@yahoo.com or ParanormalResearchersofMd@yahoo.com

www.ParanormalResearchersOfMaryland.com
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#2 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 17 August 2002 - 03:41 PM

Sound great Rock, to bad I'm not in Maryland I would love to be a part of your team. I know you will handle all investigation with the utmost respect and a thorough job :)
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#3 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 20 August 2002 - 06:59 PM

I have the utmost respect for your opinions Secret and would love to have you on the team ( Just because you don't live in Maryland doesnt mean you can't be a part of my group). If you ever need help with reviewing photos or anything else please dont hesitate to ask. I'm at your service as well as wishing to be of service to anyone interested in the paranormal. Its just one big team and we all play a part. No one persons opinion is any less valuable than another. My group email is ParanormalResearchersofMd@Yahoo.com. Check out the group site . The url is

http://www.geocities...rylandHome.html

Let me know what you think. There is always room for improvement. It outlines the group ideals and goals as well. I hope you like it .

Ron
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#4 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 21 August 2002 - 12:27 PM

Thank you very much Rock.I will keep those words close at hand. :) And I like your site Sherlock ;D
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#5 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 25 August 2002 - 02:19 PM

Looking for members in the Maryland area .

Check out the group site

Even if your not from the area take a look and let me know what you think.

#6 meggles

meggles

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2002 - 06:28 PM

hello, where in Md, i am in owings mills area..Meg

#7 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 01 September 2002 - 08:27 PM

We are based near the White Marsh area Meg. Contact us by email for details at ParanormalResearchersofMd@Yahoo.com. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

We recently went to Harpers Ferry and Antetim. There is going to be an outting in mid Sept. going back to Antetim.

Check out our web page by clicking on the link below.

#8 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 27 September 2002 - 05:21 AM

Come on Marylanders I know your out there  ;D hehehehe

#9 Midnyte69

Midnyte69

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 October 2002 - 12:35 PM

Sure... what the heck.... I'm in MD. I'm also in Westminster... I don't get out as much as I would like to... But I would love to go on expeditions with your group. Let me know.

#10 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 08 October 2002 - 07:13 AM

We are planning an outting for October 26 2002 .
Gettysburg is going to be the site of investigation.
Here is the URL for more information :

http://www.geocities...l?1034089800350

Let us know if you plan to attend :)

Here is your chance to join us on an outting Midnyte  :)

#11 nightstar

nightstar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 October 2002 - 10:53 AM

boy i hope i can go with you guys on the 26th.. I've been wanting to go back up to gettysburg.
:)
tra...
"My body tells me i'm getting older, but my mind simply refuses the fact" :-)

#12 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 10 October 2002 - 03:26 PM

Come one come all .
We are going to Gettysburg on October 26, 2002.
The more the merrier.
If you have a group and care to join us for this event you are welcome to do so .
Here is the URL with the details.

http://www.geocities...landEvents.html

We look forward to meeting you.

#13 susmith

susmith

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Interests:Photography, hunting, boating, camping

Posted 17 October 2002 - 03:06 PM

I would love to be a part of the group even though I am in Georgia.  Just to be included with what your up too would be enough for me.  I have the utmost respect for you and your way of thinking and explanations. ;D
"Those who do not believe are the FIRST to be frightened when something strange occurs"

#14 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 01:24 PM

I appreciate your vote of confidence Sue and would be glad to have you as a long distance member of our group. Id be glad to share info with you as well as be of help in any way I can. Ill keep you up to date with any new research that is undertaken. Also feel free to contact my wife ( SpiritsOfMd ) as well. She is quite knowlegeable. She has been invaluable in our years of research together. I value her opinion greatly and have learned alot from her along with others I have had contact with along the way . I am still learning every day. There are no constants in paranormal research and a closed mind is a wasted mind. I learn from all the folks here on GV and from everyone else. Eveyone has something to contribute.
I look forward to your input and invite it as well.
Welcome aboard  :)

#15 susmith

susmith

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Interests:Photography, hunting, boating, camping

Posted 18 October 2002 - 03:48 PM

Thanks Rock I am honored! I will take you up on the help from you and your wife! I would not ask anywhere else....well maybe from my aunt (smile) Thanks again!
"Those who do not believe are the FIRST to be frightened when something strange occurs"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users