• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:01 AM

There is an old covered bridge right outside New Hope in PA. It is called Van Sant Bridge. It is known to the locals as "Cry Baby Bridge" You can often hear a baby crying. Sounds like an urban legend right. Well as a paranormal investigator I have investigated this bridge. Many times in fact. Now I'm not sure about babies crying but I know there is something there. We have an on going case study up on our site. The bridge never disappoints. :hug:
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#2 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:33 PM

Would love to see any data, pics, etc. from that if you want to post them here!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#3 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:15 AM

Would love to see any data, pics, etc. from that if you want to post them here!

Ok I haven't posted pics on this board yet but here it goes...

Posted Image

Edited by DeadTrish, 09 July 2007 - 07:16 AM.

TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#4 SuperShannon

SuperShannon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:01 PM

Hello.
Im New, But I Live In Bucks County. I Was Accually, At "Cry Baby Bridge" Last Night.
Personally, Im Terrifed If It, But The Times I Have Been There, Nothing Has Happened.
Honestly I Think There Is Nothing There.
Its Is A Prettyy Freaky Bridge Though, I Will Not Lie About That.

#5 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:36 PM

Hello.
Im New, But I Live In Bucks County. I Was Accually, At "Cry Baby Bridge" Last Night.
Personally, Im Terrifed If It, But The Times I Have Been There, Nothing Has Happened.

I just went again on Saturday. It is creepy at time that is for sure.

#6 CVO

CVO

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:31 PM

Hello.

I stumbled upon the Van Sant Bridge by accident while visiting New Hope. It was during the day and I never heard anything about the bridge or ever even heard of it before. I took some pictures and went on my way. Later that night I went back and took a few more pictures. The next morning I was reviewing the pictures I took on the camera display and couldnít believe what I was seeing. When I finally got home and loaded the photos into my pc, I was in shock. I donít watch any of those paranormal shows on TV and basically donít buy into any of that stuff at all. But, after seeing what I have seen in the photos I have taken, well I donít really know what to think now. I have been there since and have taken more pictures and pretty much get he same weird things. When I am on the bridge I DO NOT feel or fear anything, but the pictures I have taken have some strange things in them. Iím not talking orbs or lights, Iím talking actual figuresÖplain as day. Plus in the photos taken seconds apart, fixed thing that could not possibly move, end up in different locations. I have showed these photos to alleged experts in the field, and they are horrified by what they see in the photos. Iím told that I am for some reason trusted by what is on the bridge and that is why it appears. Who knows??? I just have a new respect for that bridge, but also know not to tempt faith and do not turn what I know into a circus.

Anyone else actually capture anything real in pictures they have taken? Not bouncing lights or so called orbs, I mean clear figures.

#7 BigMike

BigMike

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:37 PM

Hello.

Anyone else actually capture anything real in pictures they have taken? Not bouncing lights or so called orbs, I mean clear figures.

I'd like to see these pics if you still have them
Live every day as if it was your last, it could well be.

#8 CVO

CVO

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:57 PM

Hello.

I'd like to see these pics if you still have them
I still have them.

#9 magrisfoghr

magrisfoghr

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:35 PM

magrisfoghr

#10 DLMReaperScott

DLMReaperScott

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:05 PM

Well I see there hasn't been any posts here in awhile. Hi my name is Scott from Philadelphia!!! Haven't been out to investigate in awhile since an incident in Byberry had left a friend mentally disturbed but now I'm ready to hit the scene again with one of our first stops being the bridge. I will also be looking for sites close to the bridge so if you know any please let me know.

#11 Jexxy

Jexxy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:12 PM

It is very interesting that this is the spot where horse thieves were actually hung. I was doing some research on the bridge and found that to be very interesting. I live not far from two other covered bridges. The one on Cafferty Road near Erwinna, PA seems like a likely place to check out although I've never investigated there. There is an indian village supposed to be hidden somewhere in the area and I've been told that it could have been near that bridge. The village has never been found or excavated, although many have tried, my Uncle being one of them.

#12 D.Slaft

D.Slaft

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Auto racing, motorcross

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:01 AM

Whats up everyone, my name is Melissa. Im new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

#13 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:15 AM

Whats up everyone, my name is Melissa. Im new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

There is a welcome section :Wall: One of the mods can move this

#14 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:00 AM

Was there any known deaths on the bridge?
"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

#15 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

It is very interesting that this is the spot where horse thieves were actually hung. I was doing some research on the bridge and found that to be very interesting. I live not far from two other covered bridges. The one on Cafferty Road near Erwinna, PA seems like a likely place to check out although I've never investigated there. There is an indian village supposed to be hidden somewhere in the area and I've been told that it could have been near that bridge. The village has never been found or excavated, although many have tried, my Uncle being one of them.

Was there any known deaths on the bridge?

See above. Thanks for the research. It's interesting that you found that out. I've heard horses there before. On more then one occasion too. And I heard about the hangings but i wasn't sure if that was just an urban legend.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users