So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:49 AM

Could be a part time ghost :P

#17 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:48 AM

This makes me think of a similar problem that Marybelle has posted about, hers was things moving in her room. My first question to her was has she been doing any kind of summoning in her room & that is what I am wondering about here. Have you & your g/f or any other friends done any kind of summoning in your house?? Seances, Ouija...ya know....since you said that it has just recently started I would wonder if that could be a possibility.

I too will sit on the fence with everyone else here until you update us more on this....and I'm anxious to see if you can get it to be recorded. Let us know!

Becca
It's just Becca Posted Image

#18 Irish614

Irish614

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Music! I live for music, I love making it and when i'm not making it im thinking of new ways to play it haha. Also am very intouch with my surroundings believe in ghosts and spirits, and that when you die a violent death I believe your trapped here until your set free, Not a believer in god but i do believe there is something out there.<br /><br />Check out my bands website- www.losttransit.com

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:00 PM

hey guys- to answer becca's question no we have not done any type of summoning, I stay far away from any type of things like that- although back in the 90s my sister and her friend had a ouija board in the house messing with it in the dining room while we were away, don't know if that applies to what is happening here. The last 3 nights I have set up the recordings, may have caught some stuff but I am not sure, I have to further analyze the audio. But there was def. no boom recorded, nor heard. Gets me mad because it seems like whatever it is knows that I'm trying to record it lol. Will keep you guys posted.
"And Shepherds we shall beFor thee, my Lord, for thee.Power hath descended forth from Thy handOur feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to TheeAnd teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users