• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 the_dude

the_dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:07 PM

Is it possible that the spirit in that house could of had a soft spot for you and has been watching over you even though you and your family have moved out years ago? If I was you I would see an expert who could try and put some light on this.

#17 IVI-Anubis-IVI

IVI-Anubis-IVI

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:33 PM

According to my parents there was just a woman in the house. Then again my parents aren't experts on anything paranormal so I probably will go to an expert and see what he/she/they have tos ay,a nd probably go see another psychic. One thing is for sure, he(Derek) is very good at keeping things secret. Even the psychic couldn't get through him much, they only told me how Derek wasn't to happy with the psychic prying around and we found out he was abused most of his life and he committed suicide. There is obviously something he doesn't want me or anyone else to know, but me and my friends kind of figured that out when he wouldn't tell us much about himself. When we kept asking and asking he would finally give in and tells us but he never gave in to telling us when and how he died. Which now that I think about it probably wasn't the smartest question to ask.

#18 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 16 August 2004 - 03:41 PM

Like said earlier don't use a board alone.Also it could just be that you have picked up on an entity that has become attached to you and it wants to experience this world through you .Ignore any contact you get from derek and he may move on.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#19 the_dude

the_dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 11:28 AM

Not sure if you stop using the board will make him move on. You said that you stopped using it for a few months and when you did use it again he made contact. Whatever you do don't use it alone. The only thing I could think of at the moment is to continue to see the medium and try to get more info about Derek. You should also try and do some research on your family to see if there was ever someone who had similiar life as Derek. I don't think he will move on. He seems very determine to watch over you for whatever reason. But as long as he does not do anything to scare or harm you I wouldn't try to do anything that would change that.

#20 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 03:53 PM

I disagree. This spirit is forcing his way into your life. If you don't want him there, smudge and purge. More important, get rid of the board. If someone kept calling you that you didn't want to hear from, you'ld change your number right? SO get rid of the board and your spirit stalker as well. Unless you like the idea of someone watching EVERYTHING you do.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#21 IVI-Anubis-IVI

IVI-Anubis-IVI

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 05:10 PM

I have gotten rid of the Ouija Board already and he still seems to be here. Everyone seems to have a good point. As far as the Ouija thing goes that is a definite gone and not to be dabbled with again. But I've been doing some researching and listening to the advice of a lot of others which I thank you all for. Recently though while doing my research on-line and off I wasn't really able to get any definite answer to the personalities of spirits, ghosts, or demons. Mostly just a persons opinion, a reason I turned to the message boards. I'm still in the process of researching but for the moment I won't jump to conclusions with calling him a demon or a bad entity of any sort since so far he has seemed to do everything to protect me and nothing to harm. I don't believe that only bad things can come from Ouija boards but that wouldn't matter much since I found out he was here before the use of the Ouija Board, but for the moment I won't base anything off of unknown facts. Just continue to research and seek answers.

*~*Anubis*~*

#22 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 05:57 PM

Being a total non-believer in Ouija boards, I still have to throw my two cents into this discussion. I have never believed that a piece of wood, shaped and stamped in a factory, opens up the door to the other side.

If Derek is with you now, then he has been, before the Ouija experience. I believe you didn't give him the validation he was seeking until you had the backing and support of a group of people. And then it was his time to make himself known. This did not involve the board, but rather, your awareness of him.

I think that the boards are susceptible to human interference (In fact, I think their existence depends on it) and I believe you could have contact with Derek through the course of normal conversation and possibly also in a dream state.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#23 IVI-Anubis-IVI

IVI-Anubis-IVI

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:15 PM

I have had previous dreams with him in it and recently this week I have actually had two, one after I asked him the night before to tell me something that could help in this situation and the only thing I dreamed about like the others was him protecting me. Although usually I blame such things on natural causes(Similar to the voice on the tape we are still trying to figure out). Just my subconscious playing mind games with me from stress or thinking to much about something. I try to rule out all natural causes first when it comes to paranormal activity but so far there has been nothing natural about these past two weeks.

*~*Anubis*~*

#24 soul_drifter

soul_drifter

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Many many things =D

Posted 17 August 2004 - 08:50 PM

Personally, I don't think this spirit is trying to harm you. He could be a mean spirit yes, but don't you think he would have done something by now? I think that when he lived, he might have dated someone that might have looked and acted just like you. Immediatly he thought back to the girl, and fell in love with you. If you truly don't want him there, then I suggest the smudging and salt.

Now, if it was your subconscious mind, I don't think it would have lasted this long. Nor do I think that there would be something in these pictures you are talking about. Not to mention, when your friends talk to him and he keeps talking about you.
"Ignorance, the stem and root of all evil" ~PlatoWe have eyes, but do we see?

#25 IVI-Anubis-IVI

IVI-Anubis-IVI

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:43 PM

I meant the dreams as a subconscious state. But what you spoke of before is exactly what me and my friends are trying to figure out. More so me then anything. If he was a bad entity why he hasn't done anything to harm me. I have been vulunerable more than once and usually when I am that vulunerable I don't feel him around much which is extremely strange. He is there for a small amount of time but say for instance I am crying about something I won't feel his presence anywhere.

*~*Anubis*~*

#26 the_dude

the_dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 04:37 AM

Just do what you think is best to do. You have been given alot of advice about this so there are several options for you. Just think about it for a while and which ever bit of advice you feel the strongest for, do it.

#27 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 07:09 PM

I have moved this to Spirit Communication where it suits the discussion.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#28 Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 02:33 PM

I'll agree with MoonChild and Yosei. Why blame the Ouija? It's just a tool. A gun is just a weapon. It can be used to protect good lives, or to take lives. Depends on the user and the people you interact with, right?

That doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful. Don't believe whatever a spirit says just because it's being said by some invisible entity (which we sometimes get awed with and *can* attribute to divine power or all that). Trust 'em as much as you'd trust a new stranger you just met. Derek might be taking an unusual interest in you, since you mentioned he comes in everytime you used the Ouija. Whether he's good or  bad, that we cannot tell you. Please just always put spirits in context to human beings, the only difference being they are in a different form. Then you will know what attitude to have towards them. And that'll also tell you where it limits  our ability to tell whether a spirit is good or bad. We don't know you personally, nor have we seen him. It's all upto you to decide.

He hasn't done anything bad to you yet. He might not be a bad spirit, but if you still don't want him around then you don't have to have him around. If someone comes against your will, well then you're being stalked and you know how to deal with that in real life.

What I sense is maybe you did depend on Derek on certain occasions. Maybe you should ask your inner voice... you would have depended and asked for advice from someone whom you trusted at last to a certain degree, wouldn't you? The answer lies within you.

I use the Ouija board with a few people, and there's this apprentice of mine who seems to attract a powerful entity to the board everytime he uses it with me. The planchette just goes (1) round 'n' round in circles,  (2) alternates within upper and lower rows in a defined pattern... like weaving patterns by the movement, and not really concerned with what it's spelling out. Freaky!

I'll just say use Ouija responsibly. If you get in trouble, you have to blame yourself. It's a wonderful tool but powerful and the outcome of things can depend as much on the type of 'guest' you get, as is on yourself.

Not many people use or even believe in the Ouija. You are one, so if ghosts and spirits interest you, make the best of your tool :) Enjoy.
"I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to The Hell positively is in for a huge change in life."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users