Dashwood Estate

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 thegoblinqueen

thegoblinqueen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Mainly literature, theatre and the arts, intermixed with ancient and medieval history, mythology, vampirology, demonology, the paranormal... but I also like music, especially gothic industrial, darkwave, gothic rock, metal, jazz and classical, cult cinema, aquiring vegetarian and seafood recipe books and walks in the rain with my boyfriend, known on here as cryptokiller.

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:42 AM

Okay, I have to admit I loved the tacky manniquines. If I could get hold of some I would probably set things like that up in my basement. And my living room. And my front yard. For any reason I can thnk of. But Manniquines are EXPENSIVE!
We know, we looked.

It would deffinetly be very cool to go visit there.

hey, bluemoon...I totally see setting up some mannequins in the basement. That would be aq hoot. It would really kinda shock guests when going down there for the first time.

The mannequin setups really reminded me of those tourist museums in St Auguatine, Salem, and other places...kinda funny and hokey.

Not on the subject of manequins, but speaking of basements, my Grandpa used to have these carved coconut pirate heads with knives in the mouth that he hung above the basement stairs. Silly things, actually, but they scared the daylights out of me each time...guests for the first time also jumped. It was funny...wish I still had one. I can see my Granpa (God rest his soul) acquiring a few mannequins and setting them up. He was such a jokester...full of spunk.

Mannequins used to scare the bejeesus out of me! I remember thinking someone was there as I walked through a museum exhibit and being freaked out by the fact that he was staying so still!
What if I'm the kindest demon, something you may not believe in?What if I'm a siren, singing gentlemen to sleep?Every woman is at heart a witch, the devil an angel too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users