Photo

blood dreams!!!!!!!!1

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 dark_devil

dark_devil

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Location:x0|edmonton|Canada||0|0|AB,Albertax0|edmonton|Canada||0|0|AB,Alberta

Posted 13 August 2004 - 09:44 PM

:o :'( ??? i have been having blood dreams  for 4 years there are reely annoying now!!!!!!!!! i have been in wicca/witchcraft since i was five yeas old and i have been into vampires for ten years now!!!!!!! i need help about my blood dreams they won't leave me alone it feels like im going under to hell and death and enternity life!!!!

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 13 August 2004 - 11:57 PM

Welcome to GV, DarkDevil!

But how old are you now? What do you mean Blood Dreams? What are the dreams like?
Posted Image

#3 Countess

Countess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:00 PM

Yes I am curious as well? Blood dreams, do you mean dreaming about blood? It what way is it upsetting you? Are you maybe dabbling in something that has caused you to be more aware of blood? Are you a blood drinking vampire or do you get your forfillment in other ways? I would be able to maybe help you, if you explained your discomfort more. I send you healing thoughts.
I find the whole history of Borley Rectory most fasinating to reasearch.I wish I could have visited it when it was still in existance.

#4 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:03 PM

wow,that is odd to have that for such a long time

#5 Countess

Countess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:11 PM

I am curious to as what kind of blood dreams are happening? I don't find it odd, nor do I find it needing help. It must be frightening her/him, or making her/him unhealthy to feel this way.
I find the whole history of Borley Rectory most fasinating to reasearch.I wish I could have visited it when it was still in existance.

#6 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:13 PM

what i ment by odd was how long this has been happening

#7 Countess

Countess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:15 PM

Ya, you are right. I didn't mean to sound like I was questioning you , sorry!(-:

#8 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:16 PM

its ok countness to me its sounds more like a message

Junior Villager

#9 Countess

Countess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:19 PM

I hope whom ever this is, finds some kind of peace of mind. Being into both wicca and being a vampire is something you can not easily get away from. And it sounds like they have been deeply involved for a long time.

#10 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:22 PM

yeah,i know

#11 Countess

Countess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:31 PM

OK, now you got me curious about you? Are you into these too? Just curious?

#12 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:37 PM

no,are you? i'm not that religuse and i was in the marines. i have read alot of post from a few other site as well.  

#13 Countess

Countess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:47 PM

Yes and no, you can take your pick. But it should be pretty obvious I would think. I have understanding, strongly of thee other, and study many religions. I too study vampires, non-fiction. I can't abide by fantasy vampires! I hope this person who has left this post is OK? I send them great thoughts for healing and peace.

#14 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:51 PM

Yes and no, you can take your pick. But it should be pretty obvious I would think.

i'm a little slow but i hope to hear from him or her soon

#15 Countess

Countess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:56 PM

No your not, I am just not openly on this for everybody to read forum expressing my " REAL " me. Wouldn't be wise for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users