Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

How do I communicate with my spirit guide?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:drinking, smoking, tattoos, piercings, drawing, recording, witchcraft (im wiccan)

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:30 AM

So I've been told by numerous people that everyone has a spirit guide, so how do I communicate with him/her?

#2 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:36 AM

For me, I meditate. I also just talk to him/her. It takes more than just thinking you know you have one. It takes believing why you have one. What is their purpose.
I suggest doing some reading up on why they are there. There is a good book called "Ask your guides" written by "Sonia Choquette".
It's a good start.
Good Luck,
Blessings,
Angie
Posted Image

#3 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:49 AM

I would have to agree. I would meditate to achieve this. You can communicate with your guide with your higherself.

Edited by DeadTrish, 18 July 2007 - 08:50 AM.

TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#4 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:drinking, smoking, tattoos, piercings, drawing, recording, witchcraft (im wiccan)

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:05 PM

For me, I meditate. I also just talk to him/her. It takes more than just thinking you know you have one. It takes believing why you have one. What is their purpose.
I suggest doing some reading up on why they are there. There is a good book called "Ask your guides" written by "Sonia Choquette".
It's a good start.
Good Luck,
Blessings,
Angie

Thanks Angie,
I'll take a looky into that. I'm sort of looking to finish my assignments and get them out of the way before I get back into this. I've had to put everything on hold and I've not even started to draw the comic I've been trying to make up a storyline for lol. Which by the way could anyone help me with it?
I've wanted to draw a manga style, H.P Lovecraftarian, Sci-Fi story but not had the time to draw anything as of yet plus I'm rubbish at thinking of stories lol.

I would have to agree. I would meditate to achieve this. You can communicate with your guide with your higherself.

And cheers to you too trish hun. I've recieved a lot of advice on various subjects whilst I've been here. Thanks to both of you.
Blessed be.

#5 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 19 July 2007 - 03:58 PM

You are very welcome. There are other things you can do to communicate with your spiritual guide. Those are just a start.
The book I suggested really did help me alot.

I wish you the best,
Blessings,
Angie
Posted Image

#6 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:35 PM

You are very welcome. There are other things you can do to communicate with your spiritual guide. Those are just a start.
The book I suggested really did help me alot.

I wish you the best,
Blessings,
Angie

Kewl I shall take a looky. I've been getting some pics of my dads house at last and I think, just think, there may be an orb BUT i've gotta upload it onto the comp lol.

#7 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:50 PM

When you do, post it. I'd love to take a look.
Now it can be difficult to determain the difference between an orb, and dust.
From what I've learned, on here and else where. Dust has a ring around it. Like the edges are thicker. An orb, when close up I do believe it has a face in it. Now don't quote me on that. I don't know 100% I'm only about 89% sure. Guess thats better than 11%. LOL
Good luck, can't wait to see what ya got.

Blessings,
Angie
Posted Image

#8 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:02 AM

When you do, post it. I'd love to take a look.
Now it can be difficult to determain the difference between an orb, and dust.
From what I've learned, on here and else where. Dust has a ring around it. Like the edges are thicker. An orb, when close up I do believe it has a face in it. Now don't quote me on that. I don't know 100% I'm only about 89% sure. Guess thats better than 11%. LOL
Good luck, can't wait to see what ya got.

Blessings,
Angie

lol. how do i up load it onto the forum too? i know theres a code to put in to show it because i dont really want to send people to a link.....although i do have my flixter account

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:22 AM

lol. how do i up load it onto the forum too? i know theres a code to put in to show it because i dont really want to send people to a link.....although i do have my flixter account

How to Upload Photographs?
Posted Image

#10 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:37 AM

http://s199.photobuc...nt=PICT0117.jpg

ok this is the one with the "orb" its pretty faint and is just under the painting on the wall. please excuse my sisters face lol.

#11 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:34 AM

I can't tell. I'm on the laptop. It's really hard to make out things on this. Especially when I'm outside on the deck. I'll look later tonight on the desktop.
Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,
Angie
Posted Image

#12 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:40 AM

I can't tell. I'm on the laptop. It's really hard to make out things on this. Especially when I'm outside on the deck. I'll look later tonight on the desktop.
Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,
Angie

anytime :D. i'll be posting more up soon if i can capture anything lol.

#13 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:55 PM

Getting back to the original question posted "How do I contact my spirit guide?". Here is a link to a topic I started to help answer that question:
http://www.ghostvill...showtopic=13828

This is a good starter excercise, but be fore-warned. Meditation requires a commitment on your part. As does working with your guides. It isn't a huge commitment, but you do need to find or make 20 to 30 minutes of your time to allow yourself to learn these techniques. Or another way to put it might be, "If it's worth having, it's worth working for."
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#14 sherbear65

sherbear65

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:23 AM

I totally agree with Redhead. As a newbie...and I don't know how long I am going to call myself a newbie, I know my initial experience when I started wanting to communicate with my spirit guide was realizing that I had to committ to learn to meditate, learn to quiet my mind and for some, including myself, that wasn't easy since I am a person with a hyper head. But I found I had to keep hanging in there and continually trying to achieve. Now, I can easily quiet my mind and I do see that as the first step in communicating with my spirit guide.

Also for me I had to continually practice noticing the difference to what was own thoughts and what wasn't. I would practice a lot driving in the car. I started getting into the habit of not turning the radio on and instead using that time to sttempt communicating. I would ask questions and then try to listen to hear the answer. When I thought I did I would then ask myself. Was that my thought or did it just kind of pop in my head from no where.

Well, that's how I started...does that sound right to those of you that have more experience at this?

Sherry

#15 sherbear65

sherbear65

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:26 AM

Oh, and one other thing...

I was good and okay when I was just totally up in my own head when it came to communicating with my spirit guide. But once I started trying to add in other things pendulum namely, it actually made communication with my spirit guide harder then easier. In my head I had a certain confidence of what I was getting and that I could rely on it. With the pendulum all that went out the window and it took me weeks to get back to where I am now.

So I would say in the beginning don't try to use other method of communicating with spirit guides.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users