Photo

Im Rusty or something

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eves_Rain16

Eves_Rain16

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location:x0|California|USA||0|0|CA,Californiax0|California|USA||0|0|CA,Californiax0|California|USA||0|0|x0|California|USA||0|0|CA,Califor

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:46 AM

I must be rusty or something, I haven't really contacted or really communicated with the ghosts in my house for a long time.They scare me so I ask them "Please dont let me see you, because I am very much scared of you" and that they can communicate with me in my dreams, they have.But now I feel like they are trying to communicate with me now but they wont... Ive talked out loud and asked them to just tell me what it is or show me in some way but with no luck yet.What do I do?

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:48 AM

Have an open mind. Nothing can hurt you without your consent, but seek expert help and take precautions. ;)

BTW: Welcome Aboard
Posted Image

#3 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:57 AM

eves, its strange, i go to haunted locations all the time now, but the only one that really makes me nervous is the ghost in my own house. Although i did see it in orb form the other night, wich for some reason put me at ease a little bit, but i always rush through my house at night time.
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#4 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 05:41 AM

My initial thought is that since you have already let them know you are afraid of them, they have chosen not to come to you.

As with all things, we set the boundaries in our homes when we have visitors. If the spirits do something we would prefer they don't do, we ask them to stop and let them know they are welcome here as long as they follow the guidelines.

Well, your spirits are following your guidelines at this time.

I would suggest that you meditate before you go to sleep since you're trying to encourage visits during your sleep. Also, keep paper and pen right beside your bed so you can write as soon as you awaken. Some dream memories are so fleeting.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#5 blueivvy

blueivvy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 07:26 AM

It might be neat to videotape yourself sleeping so you can see what happens when you have dream communication with the spirit.  It might help dispell your fear if you could see them interacting and nothing bad happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users