• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Frenchy

Frenchy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:10 AM

i once had a dream where i came back to my hometown in france and flew around the town, this dream felt so real i could feel the wind as i was flying. when i woke up i told my parents about it cause i thought it was kinda weird, they told me about astral projection and that it was probably what i had done because of a strong emotion of missing france so much. i got really interest in astral projection from then on, i read a book on it that a friend's mom gave me, it was some guy telling his experiences from when he was a kid and his whole life studying it and all this stuff, it also had techniques on how to astral project. i practiced for a while till i experienced the freakest thing, my body was tingling like mad, my left eye was tichting and i was felling really light, i opened my eyes, and my dark room turned totally white. i was very scared and never tryed again although i have wanted to. does anyone practice astral projection here, maybe someone could tell me more about it and tell me if bad things can happen to you while you are in the astral plain.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,359 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:16 AM

wow man! lucky you! I am also intrested to go astral! do you have any suggestions as such? I guess Lamuris is the person you should talk to.
Posted Image

#3 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:19 AM

it all matters what mindset you're in. You have to think about positive things and say a prayer beforehand to protect yourself and your body. If anything does start to bother you, you can always go somewhere else...if something connects itself to you, imagine you have scissors or something and break the connection.
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#4 Frenchy

Frenchy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:32 AM

hey moonchild, is it methods on how to go astral you want? cause if it is i can tell you mine

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,359 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:28 PM

yes buddy. the methods you use. perhaps I can make it work for myself! thanks in advance :)
Posted Image

#6 Frenchy

Frenchy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 12:57 PM

ok then, first things first, lay on ur bed flat and tighten ur muscles one by one for a 5 secs going from ur toes to ur facial muscles. after u have done that u will feel more relax, so lay in the earth position(straight on the bed, maximum one pillow, and arms against your sides). close your eyes, and focus on being able to get out of your body, to float right out of it, tell yourself you want to astral project over and over, it usually took me about 15-20 minutes of concentrating on getting out to start feeling the tingles all over your body . once you get to that stage, you start to feel lost and kinda scared because you start to step into the astral plain, i never got fully into it, because of how scary it was but if you practice it a lot it becomes all better. if you ever feel like you wanna stop, just stop its that simple, you can get back to your body in a blink of an eye. hope that helps a bit.
have fun and be patient, tell me how your practice goes, how far you go and stuff.

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,359 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 08:03 PM

:) Thanks. will letya know my rendevouz once I make it right!

PS: you can contact Lamuris to get more detailed information whatsoever on Astral Travel.
Posted Image

#8 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 07:53 PM

Wow. We were talking a little bit about this in the last chat. I used to try to astral project when I was a teenager. I would stare at a candle flame and concentrate on releasing. I, too, would feel the tingly feelings. I would get a sort of odd disconnected sensation and then I would get scared and stop. I haven't tried to do it for a very long time. I think I might try it again after I learn a little more about it here on GV.

#9 Frenchy

Frenchy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:37 PM

i remember getting pretty scared when i would feel that sense of disconnection. would your breathing get heavier? i know mine did and my left eye would titch a lot too

#10 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 11:53 AM

Hiya, Frenchy!

I don't really remember what my breathing was like because it was so long ago (ahem, I was about 14 or 15). But, I do remember being afraid when that disconnected feeling started to come. I would also reach this sensation by simply thinking about myself as though I were someone else looking at myself (LOL! Allow myself to introduce myself. Isn't that from Austin Powers?). Or by looking at myself in the mirror and concentrating on being outside of my body. Although from the the things that I have read on here, I probably shouldn't have messed with a mirror.

I'm really interested at trying all that out again, but I'm also a little afraid. I need to learn more before I try again. I'm not the carefree teenager anymore!  :)

#11 BuffytheSlayer

BuffytheSlayer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 05:42 PM

Sounds awesome, I would love to be able to do that.

#12 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 18 July 2004 - 07:23 PM

I have astral proj. a few times it has always come to me when I am very tired .I will be in bed and fallen into that dream state where you can hear everything going on in the house but you can't pull yourself out of the sleep.
I will find myself floating in the air outside of my house looking down and feeling the night air.I will then start to travel to where I want to go.I don't always get very far sometimes I end up wakeing up.
One time on a hot summer night I was lying in bed exhausted and I fell into that type of sleep.I could hear a cat meowing,I didn't have a cat of my own.I floated above my house and then I traveled to a tree in my yard.In that tree was a tiny kitten.I saw what it looked like and I tried to talk to it but I couldn't.I woke up upset that I wasn't able to continue.The next morning I was out in the yard remembering my experience ,I looked up in the tree and I heard a meow.The same kitten I had seen was up the tree.He eventually became my cat and it was then that I realized I was astral projecting.
I love the experience but I can't do it at will and it has been along time since I've done it.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#13 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 07:36 PM

Frenchy,look for deadzone.She is very smart and knows alot on the subject can project
herself.If you want a resource on the subject,I could not recommend anyone better,

#14 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 08:59 PM

it was astral travel thatbrought us here and it will be astral travel that will take us home again. astral travel is a god given innate sense we all have.it is simply out spirits taking a break from our bodies, traveling whenever and wherever they want. we are born knowing how to astral travel,we routinely travel astrally while we are sleeping, on an average of 2 or 3 times a week.in fact astral travel lies at the core of some of our most vivid dreams.

#15 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 07:44 PM

Bardo, that is fascinating!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users