Looking for haunted places or residences in california

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cesarsghost

cesarsghost

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:45 PM

We would like to investigate some places in central and Northern California. We are the California Haunts Paranormal Investigation Team.

If any of you know of any places, let us know. If any of you would like to join our team, let us know.

We film some of our investigations for airing on public access but we also do non-filmed investigations for those who request it.

We are looking to do some more investigations.

#2 SILVER_MOON

SILVER_MOON

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:00 AM

We would like to investigate some places in central and Northern California. We are the California Haunts Paranormal Investigation Team.

If any of you know of any places, let us know. If any of you would like to join our team, let us know.

We film some of our investigations for airing on public access but we also do non-filmed investigations for those who request it.

Hi i know this post is kinda old but in case this is helpful to you ...i grew up in southern california in ventura and i know of some places there that may interest you.
there are several places in ventura and if you do a bit of research you will find some info on them
the ones i grfew up knowing about and actually researched and experienced my self as a teenager are the old bard hospital it was well known to be haunted we went there several times and we took recorders with us and cameras ..unfortunatley the tapes and pictures got lost in our house fire years ago so i cant prove anything but we had voices recorded and some pretty cool pictures of what appeared to be people also some mists and orbs the place was scary and it would make the hair on your neck stand ...they eventually renovated the place and it was surring that construction time that we made our last trip there and it was even scarier we think the spirits there were pretty upset that the building was being worked on and inhabited but thats just our theory , they turned the place into office buildings and some say there is still quite a bit of activity but they dont allow tresspassing so you need permission to check it out and dont know if they are open to investigations or not they have their share of sceptics so depending on who you talk to they will say yes its haunted or no its not thats just rubblish lol ...but i know from experience that it was haunted.
there are several more places that are well know one of the more famouse ones is the olivas adobe and they give tours and will tell you its haunted ...ive been there but never had a voice recorder with me i have had a camera and got some pretty cool pics unfortunatley again due to that same fire i dont have any of them any more and the ones ive had that survived fire didnt survive my growing up and moving from place to place lol if you look up ventura ,california under sites for hauntings you should get alot. hope this helps you although i know you wanted more northern and central i dont have any for them other then the most famouse thats always mention alcatraz the winchester mansion and ect. take care and happy safe hunting :lol:

#3 Lisa 45

Lisa 45

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:46 PM

Hi i know this post is kinda old but in case this is helpful to you ...i grew up in southern california in ventura and i know of some places there that may interest you.
there are several places in ventura and if you do a bit of research you will find some info on them
the ones i grfew up knowing about and actually researched and experienced my self as a teenager are the old bard hospital it was well known to be haunted we went there several times and we took recorders with us and cameras ..unfortunatley the tapes and pictures got lost in our house fire years ago so i cant prove anything but we had voices recorded and some pretty cool pictures of what appeared to be people also some mists and orbs the place was scary and it would make the hair on your neck stand ...they eventually renovated the place and it was surring that construction time that we made our last trip there and it was even scarier we think the spirits there were pretty upset that the building was being worked on and inhabited but thats just our theory , they turned the place into office buildings and some say there is still quite a bit of activity but they dont allow tresspassing so you need permission to check it out and dont know if they are open to investigations or not they have their share of sceptics so depending on who you talk to they will say yes its haunted or no its not thats just rubblish lol ...but i know from experience that it was haunted.
there are several more places that are well know one of the more famouse ones is the olivas adobe and they give tours and will tell you its haunted ...ive been there but never had a voice recorder with me i have had a camera and got some pretty cool pics unfortunatley again due to that same fire i dont have any of them any more and the ones ive had that survived fire didnt survive my growing up and moving from place to place lol if you look up ventura ,california under sites for hauntings you should get alot. hope this helps you although i know you wanted more northern and central i dont have any for them other then the most famouse thats always mention alcatraz the winchester mansion and ect. take care and happy safe hunting :)

Hi, I am new to this site, but I live in central California and have always been told that the old courthouse and county hospital building in Madera is haunted. My sister in law used to work in the county building and said that at night you could hear a baby crying, footsteps and moaning, though no one was there. She sometimes worked late or on weekends and said the place is definitely active.
Thanks,
Lisa 45

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 23 February 2008 - 05:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users