• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 July 2004 - 11:36 AM

Well, I hate to use the word "evil" when talking about ouija boards, but it's true that the spirits that usually come through are not the best kind for you, they like to play games and have no desire to be truthful, so go by what all the others have told you and remember: there are better ways to talk to spirits with honest communication.  I would take anything that came from a ouija board with a grain of salt.
petunia4998

#17 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 06:01 PM

i just wated to know if everything went ok, i have not seen a post in a while and i hope you did not go to the school.
If i die tomorrow id be alright becasue i believe that after were gone, the spirit carries on! James LaBrie Dream Theater Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory

#18 bruisepristine

bruisepristine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 08:37 PM

i just wated to know if everything went ok, i have not seen a post in a while and i hope you did not go to the school.

yep im still here! no worries.  i didnt go into the school...which is a very good thing.  and i think we closed the communication doors with brett. ...i hope.  but i have been having dreams about him/spirits for the past few nights. ???  idk whats up.  thanks for your concern ;D !!

#19 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 05:18 PM

Glad to see you again, i tend to worry lol the dreams can be a way for them to try to get through also. I would take care. They can only have power in your dreams if you give it to them and i would just tell them to go away. You can protect yourself by lighting a white candle before you go to bed and tell all bad spirits to go into the light and let you rest unintruded. I know a sleep ritual and i can post it but only if its ok with the mod.
If i die tomorrow id be alright becasue i believe that after were gone, the spirit carries on! James LaBrie Dream Theater Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory

#20 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 08:44 PM

as you go to bed at night ask God to surround you you with the white light of the Holy Spirit and ask for protection from theses dreams because it is away for a spirit to get through to you.

#21 bruisepristine

bruisepristine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 08:56 PM

yup. brett's still here.  how do i know this?--kristi and i talked to him tonite.  i know i know, we probably shouldnt have used the ouija board, but we were desperately bored (it was raining so there was nothing else to do..small towns can be so blah.)...and he wasnt there at first-first we talked to henry (we've never talked to him before). then he said that 9 other spirits had shown up. brett was one of them and he talked to us. he didnt say much tho, we just asked 'whats up?' and he said 'absolutely nothing'.  that was pretty much it. then henry told us to go away, so we did.  ...i dont know what to think.  kristi and i both thought we had closed doors with brett and that he was gone.   ???  guess we were wrong.

#22 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:20 PM

Ok just get rid of the board and dont use it anymore and just so you dont get tempted burn it or cut it in little pieces just dont use it anymore. here is part of an artical i found. "Some professional Psychics say there is no danger in using the Ouija, only superstitious fears that produce negative results. On the other hand, even some demonologists say it is a means of accessing the gates of hell, opening the portal for demons to cross over to this plane of existence. There seem to be varying opinions concerning the use of the Ouija Board, because of this, the decision really has to be left up to the person considering using it. We do not incorporate the use of the Ouija in our research or investigations just as on a normal basis we do not use the services of a Psychic. The information we gather is done with our own senses and the use of electronic equipment that gives us the physical evidence of unseen presences. If we tend to rely on items such as Ouija Boards, we are not enhancing our own natural abilities to discern the spirits present and we are not growing to the level of awareness where we need to be. By the use of artificial means of contacting the spirit realm, with which there is no guarantee the information is accurate, we limit ourselves to being dependent on something, outside of ourselves, we cannot control. Using our own abilities, heightening our sense and increasing our own awareness, we grow as the spiritual beings that we were intended to be.

The use of such a tool for the sole purpose of spirit communication does not belong in the hands of children. Until people, of sound mind, take the time to learn about the seriousness of understanding the spirit realm, coming to an awareness of what it means to discipline the mind, focus and discern the spirits, they are as children. The Ouija Board, though sold as a toy, is not a toy by any definition and there are those who have suffered the consequences of their own ignorance by using it.

It has been explained that the dangers of using an Ouija Board come from the ease of contacting the "lower spirits" or the more malevolent spirits that remain earthbound. These are said to be the criminal element while in life and those who retain angry and hostile emotions at death, not having good intentions. You have no control over who responds when you evoke spirits by means of an Ouija Board. That seems to be the one point everyone agrees upon be they pro or con to its use. Responding entities have been known to lie and deceive by the answers they give, being very convincing by using the name of the one the user intends to contact. Unless you know the right questions to ask, you may never know the difference." If i were you i would do a spirit banishing ritual or what ever you beleive to do depending on your beliefs. I have also included a basic protection spell so feel free to use it and i hope i do not offend anyone but i personaly feel that this should be done.
Home Protection Spell

Supplies:

* Water
   * Salt
   * Bowl
   * Garlic Salt (optional, see procedure)
   * Powered Rosemary (optional, see procedure)

Time:
A bright, sunny morning

Procedure:

Start by mixing water and salt in a bowl. Add garlic salt and powdered rosemary if you need to clear out ghosts or spirits. Consecrate the mixture.

Begin at the main entrance of the house or apartment. Sprinkle some of the consecrated water by dipping your fingers in it and making the sign of the pentagram. In a firm and commanding voice with all of your power behind it, say:

Evil shall leave but not enter.

Proceed counterclockwise through the house, repeating the procedure in every corner of each room, at all the windows, doors and mirrors. Don't forget telephones, fax machines, televisions, modems, radios, computers that are connected to the Internet -- any outside connection to your house. (It doesn't hurt to do the mailbox after you finish with everything inside the house.)

Repeat the spell annually, or whenever you feel in need of it.

#23 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 09:54 AM

Surprisingly, I agree with most of that article. It was an interesting read. To become too dependant on any tool is a negative thing, because it suggests lack of growth.I don't think it's wrong to start out using these kinds of tools with the understanding that you are tapping into your own innate abilities and will eventually have no need for it. Thanks for sharing that article.

ana
Don't be a newt!

#24 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 06:25 PM

No problem thats what im here for. ;)

#25 amphibiaphobe

amphibiaphobe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Location:x0|Kansas|Noflag||0|0|x0|Kansas|||0|0|x0|Kansas|||0|0|

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:30 AM

okay *waves* hi im kristi... and ive been here.. through all of this shinnanigans ( i heart that word).. anyways. so okay from what i personally think.. seeing as im there and all that... that brett either has something important to say.. or hes trying to harm us. i dont want to get rid of the bored... its given me something to think about.. to ponder over.. and i really really enjoy it. .. i just wish there is a way we could banish brett.. how can we "close the doors"... and actually know what were doing. i think we've screwed up a few many times and its time to stop brett.
so if anyone knows how to officially close the doors.. please help us out.

#26 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:33 AM

I hate to say it, but you can't close the doors to Brett while leaving them open to other spirits. Either you close it entirely, or you don't. Of course, this has simply been my experience, and if ANYone at ALL knows of way this can be done, I'd certainly love to hear about it because it would come in handy a time or two! lol.

ana
Don't be a newt!

#27 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 02:53 PM

Thats just it you "cant close the doors" you are the door! The board is used to focus you  own gift and is ment for just that. You either have to stop using it and stop all contact with all of the spirits or continue having Brett visit and making your life unsafe and even getting rid of the board might not help now becasue i feel that brett is using you and will continue to be there. Im sorry if it seems like im picking on you or that im angry at you but your asking for help and you dont want to get rid of the thing that is causing most of the problems. there are  ways with less danger to contact a spirit. before you try anything else read up on what you are trying to do and by the word read i mean everything you can find. In this world today we have the most powerful tool for research at the tips of our fingers. The internet is a wonderful way of researching things. If you dont like to use the net for research then go to a book store that has books on occult subjects. I am only 28 years old and i have seen and done some wonderful things and i have done some stupid things but i have learned from it and i hope you can see that none of us want to see you hurt but if you fail to listen to what anyone is saying then i feel that is what is going to happen. you dont have to listen to me  or anyone else but i would research things more the next time. I have posted my last post on this subject but if you need my help just ask.

#28 bruisepristine

bruisepristine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 08:29 PM

(linuxbear) "Im sorry if it seems like im picking on you or that im angry at you but your asking for help and you dont want to get rid of the thing that is causing most of the problems.
if you fail to listen to what anyone is saying then i feel that is what is going to happen"

*sigh* ok, i wasnt the one who asked about it that time, it was kristi(amphibaphobe). and i cant get rid of the board (what's causing the most problems) because it belongs to my mother and has to stay here with me!  but you're right about it..i probably should stop using the board, its just that we thought we'd gotten rid of brett and didnt know that he'd still be there if we used the board again!!!!  IM SORRY!      
..if i fail to listen to what anyone is saying?!!--hold up: i HAVE listened to what people here are saying about this topic and most of those times i HAVE taken the advice that's been given to me!! im trying!--i wouldnt ask for help if i didnt want it. ::but,for example, i took everyone's advice and didnt go into the school! and i even tried to end comminication with brett, as was advised to me by people on the board. so maybe i didnt succeed, but i most certainly tried!  please dont say im failing to listen...i've listened. i've taken advice. i've done all i can.

....sorry for my rant..you didnt deserve that. im just not in the happiest mood right now and needed to vent. sorry again, i know you're just trying to help!! so thanks! and...sorry for being a piece of crap about it.

#29 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 02:13 AM

i should not have posted the way i did and i should be the one saying im sorry. i did not mean for any of this to seem like i was singling you out and all the comments were made  as a respond to the post above that amphibaphobe made. i did not know the board belonged to your mother but i just dont want to see either of you hurt thats all. Just be carful please thats all i ask. I was in a very grumpy mood when i made that post and i should not have taken it out on you or your friend. I will do somemore research on how to i guess you would say banish an evil spirit. still friends?  ;) I will post them once i find them.

LB

#30 bruisepristine

bruisepristine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 02:53 AM

bah! still friends *smiles* lol.  dont apologize-you have no need. i know you were just trying to be helpful and assure that we dont get hurt. im totally sorry for being so rant-y and bullheaded in my post! i'll try not to let it happen again! thanks for all of your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users