• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 ms_Falke

ms_Falke

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:27 AM

From my experience, many spirits can get through on one board. Every board I have used was made by either me or a friend. One board was made with a mirror as the board, and a gass as a plancette. But most of the boards were simple paper. During one session we have contacted as many as 4 spirits. My mothers guardian spirit, my own two and my brothers.

But I do think itīs possible for one spirit to take control over the board and not let any other spirits through.

#17 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:28 AM

She never told me her name. I will ask her but she said it wasn't good to know. She is like my best friend I love her sooooo much. She has helped through the toughest moments in my life and she has NEVER been wrong about anything. She said that if a board was to reveal its name, its breaking the rules.

Hunny
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#18 ms_Falke

ms_Falke

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:36 AM

Sounds like a wonderful relationship hummyfire :)
Why would it be against the rules to reveal its name? I have found out the names of my spirit guides through it, and nothing wrong has come from that.

#19 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:38 AM

Breaking the rules it's all she said. Personally when I played with a Qiuja Board before her and they told me their name everything would be ok at first and then all of the sudden the board would be caught in lies.

Hunny

#20 ms_Falke

ms_Falke

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:39 AM

oops hunnyfire I meant of course :)

#21 ms_Falke

ms_Falke

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:43 AM

Strange... I have talked with spirits who have lied a lot, but never my spirit guides. Maby it was ok because in a way I already knew the name of one of the spirits?

#22 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 15 July 2004 - 09:56 AM

Well..I had all bad experinces with ouija
boards....And I dont look at it as you guys do...Like Spirit guides...I dont trust non of that..but Im glad you both shared!...Thanks!
"You only get 1 shot!"

#23 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:02 AM

Bad experiences with Qujia Boards are known to be common.

Hunny

#24 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:04 AM

You know, it's a good point be made here.  Why are they seen in worse light that pendulums? I think it's all a built-up perception.  The common view is the "O" board (as I affectionately call them :) ) is seen as "OOH, evil. You can't mess with those!".  Many people that use pendulums (myself included) have always used them for self-learning, healing, and deep down problem finding (find some sort of mental block).  I think the common perception then is that they are safe.  Somehow, people have learned that pendulums are used for good spiritual help and inner meaning.  Sounds good doesn't it?  I think it's all a matter of how you've grown to view each.  

Take this perception, or deep internal view of each device and lets apply it to actual use.  I'd say without any real concrete evidence, that a negative, fearful and wary view of an O-board will result in a negative experience.  I think negativity breeds negativity.  If you take the opposite approach, then I think you will have a significantly more beneficial and positive experience.  This goes for both devices.  

I know that even though I feel this concept to be the case, I still have that deep down "gut--feeling" about the O-board.  My perception has been built over a long time and it's pretty potent, even over my rational conscious thinking.  I think that even with my rationalizing, I'd be in for trouble if I were to use an O-board.

Ultimately, think about how you feel about each.  My suggestion would be to stay away from the device or method that cuases you any discomfort or negative gut-feeling.  Don't try to use a device just becuase the sense of danger is there (thrill-seeking).  use what you feel (consciously and deep down) is safest for you.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#25 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:12 AM

Having a deep down feeling about Quija boards is completely normal. Think about the very first time you ever heard of a Quija Board...

I was told to stay away from them and never, ever play it alone. I am an adventurous person and the more I was told to stay away the more curious I became. The power of the board is amazing. Sadly some people are still non-believers of the board or they point fingers of who might be moving the piece.

Hunny

#26 ms_Falke

ms_Falke

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:14 AM

Akthra, I was just thinking of that :)

In most cases, the first encounter with the ouija is in a not so serious way, sitting around with friends and joking. I have never heard anyone who has tried out the pendulum for fun at a party and then things got out of hand ;)

#27 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:15 AM

Good point Akthra!
But I have always had weird things happen to me ever since I was a child...The things that I saw/experinced...Well...I guess maybe its best for at least me not to use it! I dont feel the board itself is evil...Like I said..It is a game board you can buy at a toy store!...I just feel its best I let it alone....
"You only get 1 shot!"

#28 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:19 AM

Then if that's what you feel is best sweetie then leave it alone. Don't worry though Hunny still loves ya! mwah

#29 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 10:23 AM

Thanks hunny!!! (littlelight hugs hunny)
"You only get 1 shot!"

#30 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 23 July 2004 - 03:05 PM

I think that a ouija board may tick off spirits because they are actually being called and they have to  "WORK" to show you they are there, yet when you use a pendulum, all that is actually needed is there presence.

Again, this just my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users