Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 03:59 PM

Continued from previous post i.e. My First Ouija Experience - Part II

--------------------------------------------------------

Part III

This was the first experiment. Since then, I have contacted two more entities.

Today early morning I sat down with the board. Daytime is supposed to be a weak time for spirit channelling but I decided to give it a go nevertheless. After some concentration, the planchette started moving. It was a relief as now I knew I could do it on my own if needed. The movement was very sluggish and happened in bursts instead of a continuous sliding motion.

I am absolutely sure it was moved by an entity because I noted very very carefully, and I applyed NO pressure. My hand would almost voluntarily slide towards a direction, until the pressure made the planchette jump ahead for another inch or two. I enjoyed watching the spirit take control of my body and navigate around the board. Believe me, it was like driving... it was a lot of fun watching the spirit "steer" the planchette towards the proper alphabet. It was indeed weak and would take a few seconds to push my hand enough to make the marker move. When the panchette was to go above, my hand would slide forward very slowly, and then as it had to turn left to an angle, the force applied to my hand would change accordingly. Once right above the alphabet, the force would suddenly vanish and the planchette would drop lifeless until I 'acknowledged' the answer by saying something like 'ok... M... next?'

For a planchette, I am using the plastic cap from an empty tube of shaving cream (now don't laugh you all  ;D) and I place it inverted, so I can conveniently attach my fingertips inside the cap. When the spirit made my planchette move, the cap would tilt towards the direction it wanted to go, until the tilt was big enough to push it ahead. After arriving to the answer, the mysterious force 'lifting' the planchette and tilting it, would vanish and the planchette would just fall flat.

This experience taught me a lot about how it actually is to use the Ouija. At times, I even felt my fingers tremble mildly... probably a sign of the spirit channelling its force into the planchette, though it could just as well be because my arm was a bit tired.

Today, my first contact was a male spirit who had died when only 32 years old, albeit of natural causes. It was from my own state and even told me which local political party it supported -- "YOUTH CONGRESS" :) Gee, and I didn't know we had a wing of the Youth Congress in our state.

It was a rather prudent spirit I think, as he said he had no girlfriend nor was he married when he died. He would not answer any questions related too personally to him either....

From this experience I learn that spirits are to be treated just like live humans. They have their habits, quirks, likes and dislikes.

Also, they certainly don't seem to know EVERYTHING which I had been led to believe reading other people's Ouija experiences. Maybe it's just me who ends up with simple-minded spirits.

Interestingly, I asked the spirit if he was always this weak and slow in moving the pointer... he answered "YES"

I asked him if he can send another spirit who's a bit more speedy with the planchette-moving bit. Answer: "YES"

The next spirit that came in was  Female. She seemed enthusiastic as she greeted me with a "HI" automatically.

I found out she was not of my country and wasn't even Asian.

She told me she had died when she was only 20. I expressed regret at her young death and I asked her the cause of it but she declined Murder, Accidents, Sickness etc. Then puzzled I asked her to spell out clearly how she died. She answered "MOLEA" and when I said I could understand, and requested her to answer again, she answered "MOMN"

Very confusing!

I was busy talking to her but someone came to I had to bid her a hasty goodbye.

Oh by the way both the above spirits answered "G" when I asked if they were good or evil.

I can't understand why I keep getting those cryptic answers which don't make any sense. Any ideas??

Anyway, on the whole, graduating from unsuccessful to successful has been a matter of 12 hours and I have learnt a lot from this experience, which I hope will be interesting for other newbies and peeps.

-- Concluded --
"I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to The Hell positively is in for a huge change in life."

#2 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 07:13 AM

Very interesting experiences. As for the language problem, perhaps, especially where the first spirit is concerned, he/she/it was speaking in another language and relaying messages in the best possible way using the alphabet that comes on most boards. Next time, I ask it what it's native language is in yes/no questions. Like "Is it Greek?" etc. And then maybe study up on the language a bit if you're truly serious. Some entities may have a working knowledge of many languages, but it's a misconception to assume they know "all". Some spirits are just like you and me, but..  you know.. .deceased. lol. And you and I certainly don't know a whole bunch of languages.

I'm interested in hearing about more sessions. Keep em coming!

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#3 Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 05:07 PM

Thanks for the feedback Ana!

I did realise that if a spirit is finding it so hard to answer without being gibberish, it's better to stick to the Yes/No questions. They *all* know how to get around that! I also found that they didn't have any problems with the numericals.

Oh anyway, time to continue my journey in their world and yes, if I have some interesting experience I'll keep posting (and hopefully not with a mess of 3 threads ;D)
"I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to The Hell positively is in for a huge change in life."

#4 Prometheus

Prometheus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 07:29 PM

MoonLover,dont be discouraged by unusual or
intelligable answers.I have found some spirits have an easier time manipulating the planchette.I have also found that just because you dont understand a particular answer,it does'nt mean its jibberish.Thirdly
I have found spirits maintain thier personality and you will find some cranky,some pleasant,and you find that sometimes they like to tease you.As for you planchette,try attaching some felt to the bottom to allow it to slide easier.

#5 Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 10:21 PM

MoonLover,dont be discouraged by unusual or
intelligable answers.I have found some spirits have an easier time manipulating the planchette.I have also found that just because you dont understand a particular answer,it does'nt mean its jibberish.Thirdly
I have found spirits maintain thier personality and you will find some cranky,some pleasant,and you find that sometimes they like to tease you.As for you planchette,try attaching some felt to the bottom to allow it to slide easier.

Haha, you couldn't be more right. I did get discouraged and still do because to this day I have not been able to obtain answers in plain english. Of the 4-5 times I have had me sessions. Perhaps living in the centre of Asia makes me prone to more visits from spirits based around here. I find it easier to stick to YES and NO questions because that way, you are communicating an opinion and there aren't any answers to decipher. I also found it easy to do numericals, such as dates etc.

I have been intrigued by the personality bit before. They are quite co-operative, considering a person who keeps saying Yes and No dutifully to all your questions which are irrelevant to him/her. A real person would get bored. However, they don't exactly dive in to answer all your questions. They seem to have moods. I also noticed that if I treat them respectfully they answer well and are courteous.

let's see what more I learn...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users