88 replies to this topic

#16 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 24 December 2004 - 06:59 AM

There was a thing some years back that took on the characature of my dead grandmother and it has black eyes. It kind of bugged me one night as I was trying to sleep. Kept trying to convince me, for some reason, that it was my grandmother. I just told it to get lost and fell asleep. Never saw it again. I can still remember it, though.

man you must have a pair unlike anything on this planet...i personally would have been screaming for "MOMMIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" :blink:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#17 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:26 AM

Me too, lulaboo!

Starla, I have really dark brown hair, nearly black. I have inherited my
Cherokee ancestors coloring. Who knows? We could have been sisters in
another life!(if you believe in that sort of thing!) ;)
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#18 tss

tss

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 02:11 PM

man you must have a pair unlike anything on this planet...i personally would have been screaming for "MOMMIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" :blink:

I have a pretty decent pair. LOL. It did scare me, but what was I going to do? I had to sleep.
Sincerely,tssserious fix ... because you have the attention span of a goldfish.

#19 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:53 PM

Me too, lulaboo!

Starla, I have really dark brown hair, nearly black. I have inherited my
Cherokee ancestors coloring. Who knows? We could have been sisters in
another life!(if you believe in that sort of thing!) :weeee:

there are alot of cultures who believe we come back into new lives for many reasons (i believe its possible! and that would be so cool if you two were actually sisters in a past life. B) )
ive got some Indian and Celtic in my family history (unfortunately it seems that the Indian bypassed me altogether and landed smack dab on the rest of my family...im sooo jealous of thier ability to tan B) )
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#20 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:58 PM

I have a pretty decent pair.  LOL.  It did scare me, but what was I going to do?  I had to sleep.

now that you mention it, youre absolutely right. sleep is far more important!
GET LOST CREEPY SPOOK! CANT YA SEE IM TRYING TO SLEEP?! GRRRRRR.....inconsiderate....disrespectful....BAD MONSTER! BAD,BAD MONSTER! B)

B) LOL :weeee:

#21 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 26 December 2004 - 09:54 AM

lulaboo, I believe that it is possible,too. I have read alot about it and the reasoning for it. Maybe we all here in GV actually lived in a real town in the
past & now we are all back together again! :D
That is a nice thought!
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#22 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 10:16 AM

that is a really nice thought Libra. ive always believed that fate has a way of bringing kindred spirits together for a reason...you could be right! :D

#23 star_2_glitter_4_u

star_2_glitter_4_u

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 08:58 AM

I watched some of that haunting show last nite and saw what this family said what this demon in their house looked like..

Black eyes , no white..... :o

I don't know how a person could see this and be sane...I mean see it on a daily basis..

And Brooke & luluboo.."good point there"

We probably all are having a reunion here :)

Starla

#24 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 09:08 AM

It IS a great thought! We're all back together again! Yeah! :)
And I know that I'd be insane, having to see a demon all the time! Why don't
they move? Or does it follow them?

#25 Schoolhouse1864

Schoolhouse1864

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:allittle bit of everything!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:59 PM

How weird, I had never heard of this story, but my family used to call me the Black eyed kid, but just though it was a cute name since the rest of my family is blue/green eyed and never guessed there was a meaning behind it. I have never seen my pupils, lol. People would say they felt like I could see into their souls by the looks of my eyes. My eldest son has DARK brown eyes but you can see the pupil if you try. That kind of gives me the hibby-jeibbies.

Lydia
Alas- LMackey

#26 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 01:07 AM

I watched some of that haunting show last nite and saw what this family said what this demon in their house looked like..

Black eyes , no white..... :o

I don't know how a person could see this and be sane...I mean see it on a daily basis..

And Brooke & luluboo.."good point there"

We probably all are having a reunion here :)

Starla

Starla you mean that show "haunting in georgia"?
ive seen that show probably a hundred times and it still creeps me out about some of the worst things they described :ph34r:

#27 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 01:13 AM

People would say they felt like I could see into their souls by the looks of my eyes.

Lydia

ive been told that by a few strangers too...wierd thing is my eyes are a light shade of greyish blue.
ive also been told (by family and close friends) that my eyes change colors often...isuppose its creepy but in a wierd cool way :)

#28 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 01:49 PM

It is cool! I had a good friend whose eyes were a vivid shade of green, but
sometimes they took on a different hue.
My eyes are black & sometimes people will comment about them. The weirdest one was from my best friend in high school. She told everyone that
when I got mad, my eyes would turn dark red! She was a bit over dramatic!
LOL! :lol:

#29 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 07:31 PM

that is a bit over dramatic (but id have taken full advantage of that suggestion :) )

"my anger charges the lil' lazers behind my eyes...the next person who makes me mad is getting a good swift zap in the butt!" ;)

LOL

#30 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 11:34 AM

The friend I was talking about could be scared sooo easily! We rented that movie "The Exorcist" and she started crying, begging me to turn it off. I tried
to make her feel better by laughing at the scary parts like saying,"Hungry
for some pea soup?", but she didn't think it was funny. I turned it off. I'm not
so cruel as to make someone watch something that terrified her.
As you can imagine, we would have alot of fun trying to scare her. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users