• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#31 antiqkk

antiqkk

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 09:03 PM

Hello hello there
I have been trying to locate a lot of info on BEK lately, but alas, not much is around. Why? Maybe not many ran away from them to tell the tale??! Grrh, creepy stuff. I believe in all paranormal stuff, as it intrigues me, however BEK is just plain spooky and I think I may have OD'd myself on all the stuff I read on the topic over past few days. :wacko:

Err, black eyed people I wouldn't worry too much about yourselves, as those kids apparently have all black eyes, not just the iris bit or whatever. Like a demonic marble rolling in their sockets. Like they have no soul; the so called "window" to theirs is pitch black. And from what I gather, you sort of don't notice it until after, just feel spooked by their presence, their hypnotic confidence.
It's bad to judge kids, but I'm sort of spooked and not up to helping any kids in near futures, especially if they ask to be let in into anywhere I am.

#32 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:44 AM

I also have black eyes. My grandma used to say to me,"Lord child, your eyes
are as black as chick peas!"
Out of my 3 children, my 6 year old daughter's eyes are nearly as black as mine. Nothing bad about us. :D

Libra, I'm starting to think with all this talk about B.E.Ks they may be onto us RUN LIBRA RUNNNNN!! lol....

I have dark grey eyes, they change with my moods...But after all this talk around the Net about B.E.Ks i think i'll have to get some coloured contacts lol...dont wanna be locked up in a cell!! lol

#33 mycall

mycall

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal,cooking,nature,

Posted 26 January 2005 - 10:55 AM

I had to think of this section a week ago when I found a story in the book mysterious great lakes. It mentioned an interview with an old sailer from one of the great lakes ships. The story told of men who started work but would quit. he stated once when they pulled into port a new man started to leave the only explaination was you could not pay him enough to stay on this ship. Directly as he left a woman appeared. she had black eyes and looked very confused and scared. he realized this was not a physical person and asked why she was there. she had told him she lived there. He assumed that was why the men were quitting.
oh give me strength,or another case of scotch!!

#34 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 06:28 AM

Does this look evil??
Posted Image

#35 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 28 January 2005 - 08:48 PM

Does this look evil??
Posted Image

:ph34r: BERT SAYS WHERES YOUR HEAD ITS JUST ONE GIANT EYE!!!! :ph34r:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#36 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 06:42 AM

Tell Bert, it fell off, but I plan on replacing it soon, they are growing a new one for me !!

#37 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 07:14 AM

LMAO SIMMY :lol:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#38 antiqkk

antiqkk

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 11:00 PM

No, this is scary

Posted Image

#39 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 11:29 PM

:ph34r: you got that right antiqkk! :ph34r:

btw

:lol: WELCOME TO GHOSTVILLAGE!!! :D

#40 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 12:07 AM

I dont think its scary, probably cause its just one eye..maybe if you saw the whole face you'd think so..

#41 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 01 February 2005 - 12:14 AM

antiqkk......that is a little but disturbing...... It is so weird.... my mother is from cuba, and my father is german/irish, and all of my mothers side and most of my fathers side have these dark dark brown eyes..... I have hazel eye, and the range from dark green to blue depending on my mood... but at work, (when I am stressed out all the time lol) EVERYONE thinks that I have dark brown eyes.... my brother (who is the male twin of me eight years younger)) has DARK brown eyes, and sometimes they do look all black..... ther is nothing evil about him or me, its just a weird temper thing i think.....but sometimes his eyes really do look black
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#42 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 12:23 AM

I guess also, some ppl dont have a large "white" area in their eyes, and if dark eyes can look funny, but the pic posted up ^^ is exactly what they would be saying the B.E.K's look like i imagine...

#43 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 12:48 AM

true simmy from all the few descriptions that ive seen about B.E.K.s its all black and not a white in the eye to speak about

makes me more than positive that all our villagers are in the clear :P

#44 antiqkk

antiqkk

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 02:11 AM

Thanks lulaboo,

Umm ok here's a pic of a man with both eyes black. But he looks rather funyn then scary.
Can put some black eyes on some kids pic if you wanna see if that gets scarier? hehe

Posted Image

#45 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 02:36 AM

i want REAL B.E.K pics :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users