#46 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 01 February 2005 - 03:18 AM

LMAO antiqkk that would be funny :P
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#47 antiqkk

antiqkk

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 04:10 AM

Here is the evil Mr Caulkin posing as one

Posted Image

God I'm bored...

#48 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 01 February 2005 - 04:12 AM

OMG! I JUST PULLED A MUSCLE FROM LAUGHING SO HARD! :P :weeee:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#49 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 01 February 2005 - 05:26 AM

Geez, hes changed a LOT, i havent seen him since that movie, home alone!! hes all grown up!! makes me feel old :P

#50 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:04 AM

You are old, SImmy! :)
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#51 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 01 February 2005 - 05:29 PM

Ahh but not as old as you ;)

#52 moonlight princess

moonlight princess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:music, (numetal, rock) wicca, my son

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:56 PM

Hi,
I have recently read some stories on the internet, of people having experiences with "black eyed people" once story stated a guy was in his car, and two teenagers with black eyes came up to his car and asked for a ride home. The guy stated he felt something was wrong and felt a scary,evil presence and told them no, and started driving off, and then the teenagers/black eyed people started attacking his car as he drove away. I also read other accounts of people having experiences with them in public places and if the entity targets you, it wil just stare at you until you take notice. also read an account of one coming to someones door and they can be in children or adult form. Anyone else know anything or heard of this phenomena?

#53 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:02 AM

Hi moonlight princess,

I started a thread on black eyed people a few months ago and did not get much responce. I should try and find the post for you. Actually it should be under my profile. Anyhow, I too, was really curious about this phenomena. There are hundreds of accounts on the web that I have read and have the same trend. I don't know how someone can have all black eyes and was human. I also came across many stories of the "flat skinny" people. People who are so thin that when they turn sideways they are almost paper thin. Odd.

Well, lets see if anyone here has experienced or heard of this.

#54 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:44 AM

Here are links to the previous threads about this.

http://www.ghostvill...ack eyed people

http://www.ghostvill...ack eyed people
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#55 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:16 AM

I have never seen black eyed people. I have heard about them.
It sounds a bit creapy.
Good luck finding out. If I ever see one, I'll let you know.

Blessings,
Angie
Posted Image

#56 moonlight princess

moonlight princess

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:music, (numetal, rock) wicca, my son

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:43 PM

thanks Crone and cm raposa for posting those stories, wow how creepy! I guess its possible, but those seem like true stories and the people are not making them up, too many details. I had read the one about the parking lot, but the restaurant one I had never come across , that is the freakiest one yet. !

#57 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:26 PM

I am 5' 94 lbs, my daughter is 5'2" 98 lbs., we are the "flat-skinny" people. I promise we won't eat you.

Kira :P

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist cm.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#58 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts &amp; crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:34 PM

I am 5' 94 lbs, my daughter is 5'2" 98 lbs., we are the "flat-skinny" people. I promise we won't eat you.

Kira :P

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist cm.

I'm 6' and 128lbs. I'm of the clan "spaghetti people". I'm buying my clothes at Sticks.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#59 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:37 PM

MH, statistically that makes you transparent!
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#60 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 30 July 2007 - 12:39 AM

Posted Image

Don't mind me, just making a list of everyone interested in this thread!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users