• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#61 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:14 AM

Mystic Hippy and Rayzrwyre.....you made me laugh out loud this morning thank you! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Kira..........hmmmmmmmmmm......you may just pass for the skinny flat people. You just need to wear a suit which is typical of them....ha ha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh rayzwyre that was classic!

#62 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:35 PM

OK, lets see, that's Moonlight Princess, cmraposa, crone, angelrose, kira, mystichippy......this list is starting to build!
Just make sure that all of your Locations is updated. And those lights in the sky, those are just weather balloons filled with swamp gas! Pay them no mind!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#63 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:51 PM

Ive heard of the black eyed peas, but not black-eyed people sorry :Spaz:

#64 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 31 July 2007 - 03:54 PM

Furgalicouis--oh but she left them!

Edited by Kira, 31 July 2007 - 03:54 PM.

The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#65 shdwmnkyX

shdwmnkyX

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 05:00 PM

It would be interesting to look into Black eyed people in folklore. I have never seen one but would not mind if I did.
"I fear my enthusiasm flags when real work is demanded of me." -HP Lovecraft

#66 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:52 AM

Hi,
I have recently read some stories on the internet, of people having experiences with "black eyed people" once story stated a guy was in his car, and two teenagers with black eyes came up to his car and asked for a ride home. The guy stated he felt something was wrong and felt a scary,evil presence and told them no, and started driving off, and then the teenagers/black eyed people started attacking his car as he drove away. I also read other accounts of people having experiences with them in public places and if the entity targets you, it wil just stare at you until you take notice. also read an account of one coming to someones door and they can be in children or adult form. Anyone else know anything or heard of this phenomena?

Perhaps they were kids on drugs that gave them dialated pupils? I don't like to look at myself in the mirror after the glaucoma test because of that. It freaks me out.
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#67 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:13 PM

The story of the Black Eyed Kids was made up by someone on the newsgroup alt.folklore.ghost-stories .

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#68 Sora

Sora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:14 AM

as in the little kid in the movie Ju-on? erm that sure appears freaky...

#69 dante129

dante129

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 10:39 PM

The story of the Black Eyed Kids was made up by someone on the newsgroup alt.folklore.ghost-stories .

I believe it was a reporter who first reported his sightings on that newsgroup. I believe his credentials checked out. He was a sports reporter or something like that?

#70 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:47 PM

After doing a quick search, it seems there are multiple accounts.

Brian Bethel created a FAQ which was last updated in 2001 which claims the story is real.

The Museum of Hoaxes has an entry on BEK (black-eyed kids). This article is cited for the decision to delete the Wikipedia entry on BEK.

On 9 Jun 2001, LJL posted to alt.folklore.ghost-stories referring to a discussion a few months prior (seems to be before Google's NG archive) saying The whole BEK thing was a put on, a hoax..

Edited by aloha_spirit, 20 August 2007 - 01:49 PM.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#71 Celtic~Moon

Celtic~Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:11 PM

Now when you say "black eyed people" do you mean the entire eye is black or just the iris? (The colored part of the eye...pretty sure it's called iris.) Because if it's just the iris I girl in my class last year had black eyes....they're pretty rare I've heard, rarer than blue eyes....rare as green I think....anyway.

But if you mean the whole eye is black than I can only say in movies, or buffy the vampire slayer...or charmed (good shows btw). But it seems intriguing.

Flat Skinny people? Long Beach is full of them....

#72 Angel_Of_Darkness

Angel_Of_Darkness

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:I love to draw arts one of a passions, I like to write short stories and poems and I LOVE to read and of corse I love the paranormal.

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:12 AM

Now when you say "black eyed people" do you mean the entire eye is black or just the iris? (The colored part of the eye...pretty sure it's called iris.) Because if it's just the iris I girl in my class last year had black eyes....they're pretty rare I've heard, rarer than blue eyes....rare as green I think....anyway.

But if you mean the whole eye is black than I can only say in movies, or buffy the vampire slayer...or charmed (good shows btw). But it seems intriguing.

Flat Skinny people? Long Beach is full of them....

They mean the whole eye not a speck of color wall to wall black.

Edited by Angel_Of_Darkness, 27 August 2007 - 11:15 AM.

Flash: (after the Javelin blows up) Do you have any idea what this is gonna do to our insurance premiums?(Being chased in the Batmobile by a possessed Superman)Terry: What's the top speed on this thing?Bruce: Mach 3. Terry: Is that faster than a speeding bullet?

#73 chewie413

chewie413

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 09:35 PM

this is one on the most interesting topic I've ever read.

#74 Aireygrey

Aireygrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:10 AM

heh, I used to scare my mom with these stories when she worked in a hospital. She would have to park alone in a very creepy, dark parking garage.

#75 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 25 September 2007 - 03:07 PM

Umm, the other day I had a really weird experience. I had a run in with this scary guy, he didn't have black eyes, but the feeling ppl say they get around B.E.K's and B.E.P's is what I felt.

Anyway, Me, my friend, and my boyfriend were running some errands and we came to a red light. My friend noticed this guy looking our way and tried to flirt with him. (He was Mexican and she has an obsession with Mexicans. ). Thing is, he was looking at me.
Directly at me, and it wasn't the look of "Oh baby I want you" it was more like "I want to rape and kill you". And I noticed his. pupils to. I mean his eyes were just creepy, and I couldn't look at them for very long

I kinda looked over and gave him a dirty look, then turned told my friend he's ugly. I don't think he would have heard me though. And I kept trying to get her attention but she was darting her eyes to meet with his, wich, if he was looking at her, she wouldn't have to do that. But I could feel him still staring at me. And then I turned around but he was looking down.

I asked my boyfriend later wat happend and he said the guy was staring at me with pure evil in his eyes the whole time. And that he had only looked down for a few seconds. Other than that he was just staring.

I can still see his eyes clearly in my mind. I mean, I have been hit on by guys, stared at, all that stuff. But nothing like that had ever happened before. I felt like if he had access to a weapon... he would have killed me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users