black eyed people

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#76 aislinangl

aislinangl

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:34 AM

Ok, this is my first post, so be gentle... I found this site because I googled "black eyes supernatural" the reason I did this was because I had a weird experience in undergrad, (I am now 31 so this was 10+ years ago, but it still unnerves me), the experience I had with black eyes is not like anything I've read about on here, but I'm hoping someone can shed some light on what happened to me. One night I was kissing my boyfriend at the time and all of a sudden I felt strange, I opened my eyes and looked at him and he looked different. His hair was significantly darker and greasy looking, his face had weird shadows on it making him look really gaunt, and his eyes were completely black. I had this instant primal fear in my chest and the word "Run!!!!" was screaming in my head. I have never been this scared ever.... it's hard to explain.. like, I wasn't scared of what I was seeing, it was like my body was kicking into fear response on its own. I pushed him away from me, and he wanted to know what was wrong. I caught my breath and apologized but did not tell him. When I pushed him away from me he looked like himself again, so we went back to kissing. Keep in mind that I did NOT tell him what I saw... then, a few minutes later, he screamed and pushed me back. He described pretty much exactly what I had seen on him.. but he saw it on me. He said my hair went black and scraggly and I had all black eyes, my skin turned a weird color. He said I looked dead. Just like I had experienced, when he pushed me back, I looked normal again. I've never heard of this happening to anyone else and cannot find anything that even remotely exlpains why this would have happened. For our hair to turn black ... we were both blondes... and for him to describe exactly what I saw, just too weird. Also, right before he screamed, my face felt tingly. When we talked about it afterward, we figured out that we were both sensitive to paranormal activity, but that was all we could figure out. If anyone has any ideas what this was, I would be really grateful. Thanks.

#77 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:39 AM

Asi, that kinda sounds like the old hag syndrome but being awake at the time??

Has anyone very seen ppl with cat eyes? There was a little girl that lived down the road who was friends with my little sister who had cat eyes. It was weird at first but after you got to know her it was like an everyday piece of business. I know she could see really good at night. her pupils were not round they oval.I haven't google it
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#78 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 19 December 2007 - 04:38 PM

I'm a black eyed person... My pupils get so big that you can't see the green in my eyes... In one way it's nice cause they never dialate my eyes for eye exams, but then it's stinks cause the light hurts so bad.
How do we know these "Black Eye Kids" aren't just on a bunch of meds (there are multiple meds that have pupil dialation listed as a side effect... Such as pain meds)... And medical conditions... I do it because of my brainstem issues and consequent autonomic dysfunciton...

aislinangl (did I spell that right?)... That sounds odd... Scary. I think I would've done more than just push my bf away... I don't konw what that would've been other than some sort of "dream", but it that is discarded because why would you and your bf be dreaming the same thing?
On a similair note, my family always jokes that they believe in ghosts because they know me (my skin is "gray" and my lips are white, with the pupils.... I look like the walking dead most of the time...)
Love life.

#79 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 05:05 AM

WOW creepy! I don't know why I even stayed in this thread. Those are scary stories, I am freaked out. I had shivers and goosebumps the whole time I was in this thread. Those are some scary stories and I hope they are fake. It's almost 4:00 am, Well no sleep for me until daylight. :(
Very interesting though.

#80 JenniferA

JenniferA

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:23 AM

Just a quick note to say that my daughter has midnight blue eyes that appear to be black most of the time. It's really strange looking her in the eye sometimes because you can't tell where the pupil is and she is a pain to photograph because her eyes always turn out red.

I credit this to the fact that my sister told me I turned into Linda Blair when I was having my daughter, I was screaming for everyone to get out of the room because they were taking their time when I was pushing her out, lol.
Posted Image

#81 hoursweeks

hoursweeks

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:54 AM

Well, my initials are B.E.K.
Creepy.
Spread the love.

#82 Señor Hugo

Señor Hugo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:44 PM

Pretty neat stories.

One thing comes to mind, demons.

Aren't there multiple accounts on demons taking on the look of children to fool people into trusting them, or what not. The whole children being innocent and pure, then demons being the exact opposite.

So with that in mind. Maybe the B.E.K.'s are just demons taking on the guise of children.
"I am the bridge between worlds. I have experienced life, I have experienced death, others and my own. I am a shaman."

#83 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:19 PM

Pretty neat stories.

Aren't there multiple accounts on demons taking on the look of children to fool people into trusting them, or what not. The whole children being innocent and pure, then demons being the exact opposite.

So with that in mind. Maybe the B.E.K.'s are just demons taking on the guise of children.

That is what I think it is. Demons seem to try to scare people with black eyes (If the show Haunted has any truth to it cause that's what I'm basing it on).

As for cat eyes, I've never seen it on a person everyday, however I saw it on my mom's eyes one night. She has beautiful green eyes, slightly slanted shape to them. One night when I was about 4 I remember seeing her pupils being oval. I remember saying "your eyes look like a cat's eyes mommy". It was probably just the light though.

#84 curiousme63

curiousme63

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:49 AM

Pretty neat stories.

#85 curiousme63

curiousme63

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:54 AM

Pretty neat stories.

I read all of the info I could find on this subject and indeed it is one of the scarier things I have checked into. It gave me goosebumps because everyone who related their story had the same gut instinct immediately (feeling the evilness).

You are so right. Demons trying to disguise themselves as innocent children( but not quite being able to accomplish it).

Please post any new info if anyone finds any on BEK. Thank You!

#86 Indigo Chyld

Indigo Chyld

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:40 PM

Personally, I think they are demons or evil entities taking on the appearance of what is suppose to be weak in our society. I have had 7 surgeries in the last four yrs. One of them I had to go for a lung test the day before surgery. I was sitting in a very packed waiting room, for multiple doctors, and people were cramped and complaining because we basicly were on top of each other.

Since I have been through this so much, I was use to it. At the same time when I was a child someone tried to kidnap me, so I am always very aware of my surroundings even if it seems i'm not paying attention.

I was sitting, reading a book I had brough with me when I noticed an old ( very old) couple sitting across from me. They had snuck in without me noticing but I figured it was during the shuffle of people sitting and fighting for seats that is why i didn't notice them.

I glance around when reading, even if its quiet, which it was far from quiet in there. Everytime I noticed these 2 old people never looked at each other, talked, or were casual. By that I mean they sat very stiff and stared straight ahead, at me. ( I do not like looking people in the eye unless I intend to talk to you, I've noticed if I do people in the most random situations decide its the best time to make a new friend and at that point I was all set with talking to someone). I could feel them looking at me but tried to ignore it, but it was making me uncomfortable.

Finally I looked up thinking even after all those years together you would atleast think they would be complaining about the wait or something when I realized the seat next to the man was empty, with people standing around but not wanting to sit next to him, and the woman sitting next to the old lady was leaning as far away as possible from the old lady while still being in the chair. So even without a heightened sense, people could tell something was off.

When I shifted my gaze I realized these two old people were staring at me and their eyes were totally black. They hardly moved and they didnt blink often. Their facial expressions never changed. Now I started to think maybe I'm just being paranoid and am nervous for the upcoming surgery. So when another chair opened up, I moved. It didn't change anything. They shifted their bodies and kept staring at me. \

I think be it demons or an evil entity, not sure what exactly, that since we view children and the elderly as nonthreatening and weak, whatever these beings are they realize we would be more willing to help them or let them into our personal space. To make a long story short :P
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.”Stephen R. Covey

#87 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:42 AM

*bumps!*
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#88 TAPSlover

TAPSlover

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:57 PM

no but I heard of the "Black Eyed Peas" :headbang:

#89 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:31 PM

interesting article

http://www.rense.com...eral81/blak.htm
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users