Clara (Witch) Bonney

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bob303

Bob303

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:29 PM

Took a ride to Lowell today to see the grave of Clara(Witch)Bonney. I had my Kodak CX6230 with me put in two AA freshly recharged batteries and two more in my pocket. When I got to Lowell Cemertey I wanted to take a picture ,but the batteries in the camera were dead so I put the back-up batteries they were dead also. So no pictures. When I got back to my car to leave I went to turn on my mp3 player and that battery was dead. I guess I should be glad my car started.

#2 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:33 PM

I'll say! Welcome to GV. ARe you talking about Lowell Mass? If so I'm your neighbor in CT.

Kira :P
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#3 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:14 PM

Battery drain, huh? Next time, should there be a next time, take a hand ful of cheapy penlight flashlights. Why? Well park a good distance from where you were the last time. Double check that all flashlights are working. Take one, turn it on, walk towards the grave, constantly looking at the light. When it starts to flicker, set it down get another light and start again, either left or right of where the dead on is. After a few flashlights you should start to notice a perimeter of where things electronically live or die! This may tak a few tries, but you might also "shine the light" on an avenue to approach the site.

Or just use a real good telephoto lense and a tripod!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#4 Bonnie Jean

Bonnie Jean

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Nature, Supernatural, Music, Horses as well as all other animals and the Moon

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:30 PM

Hi,

I actually had a similar experience a few weekends ago when I was taking pictures of Clara. My battery instantly died when I tried to take a picture of her. I already took other pictures of other grave stones. So after no battery died I noticed that Clara had some leaves stuck in the ridge of the top of her dress. So I crawled up and cleaned them off. After I climbed down I tried to take her picture again and was successful. After I took her picture I thanked her for letting me.

If you would like me to send the pictured that I took I would be more then happy to do so.

Sincerely,

Bonnie Jean

#5 emmy123

emmy123

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

my friend and so did i and when she went there the first time it was at night and the dress was covering her all the way but just a few days ago it wasnt anymore and her friend took a picture and it only showed the lower half of her it was really weird.....and ive been interested in finding out information because though these strange things have been happening if you can send me that picture please

Hi,

I actually had a similar experience a few weekends ago when I was taking pictures of Clara. My battery instantly died when I tried to take a picture of her. I already took other pictures of other grave stones. So after no battery died I noticed that Clara had some leaves stuck in the ridge of the top of her dress. So I crawled up and cleaned them off. After I climbed down I tried to take her picture again and was successful. After I took her picture I thanked her for letting me.

If you would like me to send the pictured that I took I would be more then happy to do so.

Sincerely,

Bonnie Jean

#6 aftermidnight

aftermidnight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:44 AM

Thats something I have always wondered. Why do batterys drain when potentionaly near the paranormal. Do they use this energy to try to manafest or something like that, or what. They all do it to everything from cell phones to flashlights to camaras and so on.

#7 aftermidnight

aftermidnight

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:45 AM

Thats something I have always wondered. Why do batterys drain when potentionaly near the paranormal. Do they use this energy to try to manafest or something like that, or what. They all do it to everything from cell phones to flashlights to camaras and so on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users