• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 chiqvicious

chiqvicious

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 01:43 PM

How do I find out if i have ESP, i mean i ovbiously don't know how to control it or use it or anything but my mom does have ESP. Maybe i dont even have it i just dont get it.

#2 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 01:52 PM

I think almost everyone has to some degree, but most people don't pay attention to it...You might try things like keeping a dream journal and seeing if you have premonitory dreams, paying more attention to little hunches you get and seeing if they're right, guessing cards that are laid out face down...I also use the game Minesweeper that comes with most computers sometimes as an ESP tool, and I remember once reading somewhere where someone recommended trying to guess which elevator in a bank of them would open first (though it seems to me that's not necessarily ESP because you can usually hear which one it is).  You can also try things like rolling dice (actually you can often *make* specific numbers come up on dice by concentrating, if you practice doing so).
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#3 chiqvicious

chiqvicious

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 02:20 PM

thank you so much, ill try that  :)

#4 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 29 April 2004 - 02:42 PM

Meditation and learning to direct your energy at one specific goal is also key. Even if you have an abundance of psychic abilities, it's going to be mighty difficult to get any conclusive results if your mind isn't trained to handle the gifts properly. Training comes through practice. Meditate every day, morning and night, for 15 minutes, and practice visualization skills, seeing colors or objects clearly in your mind. Once you can hold a clear image in your mind for more than five minutes, you can cut meditation down to once a day.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#5 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 12:56 PM

Yes, I agree that everyone has ESP, it's just a matter of developing it.  Yes,`the simple things are great, like shuffling cards and guessing which card comes up next.  Sit outside and guess the color of the next car to pass is, then make it harder and guess what the make is,`then the model.  All it takes is practice and it can be developed. It's a neat thing to have,  good luck!
petunia4998

#6 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 12:57 PM

Yup!  It's something that gets touched on with the practice I use with the Pendulum.  Similar, yet different of course. :)
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#7 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 10:11 PM

dude i think everyone has ESP! i think some of us pick up on it better than others. being in tuned with body and soul ........ [smiley=cwm30.gif]
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#8 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 10:12 PM

dude i think everyone has ESP! i think some of us pick up on it better than others. being in tuned with body and soul ........ [smiley=cwm30.gif]

i think so too :)

#9 aumstead

aumstead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Interests:Civil War Reenacting, softball, and other things.

Posted 29 May 2004 - 06:35 AM

I think I might have ESP...one week last year I  totally dreamed about everything that was going to happen. I didn't realize it at first but the it dawned on me.
Ashley Umstead"DEEP DOWN INSIDE WE ARE ALL SMART-ASSES--I JUST HAPPEN TO BE SHALLOW"

#10 Cipher

Cipher

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Location:x1|BV|Romania|europe|381|322|xx1|BV|Romania|europe|381|322|xx1

Posted 30 May 2004 - 02:25 PM

I have premonitory dreams rather often, even without major events (usually i dream a full month in advance of the (non)event) - the sad thing is i never remember any of my dreams and that means i just realise that i had dreamt what was going to happen after whateveritis just happened :)

#11 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 02:46 PM

lol me to cipher .. the thing that scares me is when i realise that this scene is just like a dream i had its like a shock of deja vu :o

#12 Timewalker

Timewalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 03:57 PM

AND ME. The sensible thing to do is to write it down before you forget but if like me and you actually remember to leave a notepad and pencil handy, come mid afternoon you remember you've forgotten to write the dream down and the pad and pencil are still on the bedside table.
The woods are lovely, cool and deep but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep

#13 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2004 - 05:46 PM

I have slight stomach problems. When I get nervous, I get a stomach ache. When something bad happens, I get a stomach ache. I'll wake up in the morning and have a stomach ache. Sometime during the day, something happens. Doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be bad. There was one time, where I got the feeling that I should fill up my snack bag before I left the house. I didn't, and I ran out of Goldfish. Kinda lame, but it happened. This has proved accurate more often than not.

#14 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2004 - 05:47 PM

Just so we're clear, I know the difference between a nervous stomach and a somethings-going-to-happen stomach.

#15 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 05:51 PM

i think i have that too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users