Do i have ESP?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Ummmmmm....reading I read alot,I spend time with my friends alot,I get on the computer alot,I watch tv but not as much,I watch movies.Lots and lots of movies,I spend alot of time chatting on msn.I love msn,thats it for now cuzi cant think of anything else....

Posted 01 July 2004 - 04:03 PM

everybody has at least some ESP but some people have theirs more developed ...hey!i just made this a hot topic!

#17 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 05:41 PM

I was born with what is called a vile. It is when the amniotic sack is still covering the baby. My grandmother was born the say way and people believe that if you were born like this that you were more intune with your physic mind. I have suffered from future dreams(seeing ones past and future) deja vu and i get strange feeling when i am near places of great physic energy such as grave yards,morges, and hospitals and i have seen things that i can not explain. so esp is not always a gift and i sometimes wish i was not as intune with it
If i die tomorrow id be alright becasue i believe that after were gone, the spirit carries on! James LaBrie Dream Theater Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory

#18 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 July 2004 - 12:35 AM

ESP is obviouly a gift.... but when we don't know how to interpret it properly, and are unaware HOW, then it becomes a problem!
Posted Image

#19 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 07:05 AM

Linuxbear. I'm curious why you think it's not a gift. I know seeing strange and sometimes scary things, on a paranormal level, can be quite disturbing at times... but if you think about it, when you turn on the 11 o'clock news, you're likely to see "real life" things that are just AS disturbing, if not moreso.

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#20 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:24 AM

Linuxbear. I'm curious why you think it's not a gift. I know seeing strange and sometimes scary things, on a paranormal level, can be quite disturbing at times... but if you think about it, when you turn on the 11 o'clock news, you're likely to see "real life" things that are just AS disturbing, if not moreso.

BB, Ana

It is not the feelings that get me it is the dreams and the headachs. At a very early age i dreamed about the death of three loved ones and all three have passed just like they did in the dreams. Having dreamed this as a child then living through it as an adult knowing you cant change it makes me feel that no one should have to live through that. I also get very bad headachs after a parnormal even that can last for days at a time and sometimes are so bad that i have to go to the hospital to get injections to put me to sleep. I think the worse headach i have ever had was after the bith of my nephew. I know my mother and grandmother were there even though they had passed but the amount of energy in the room was unbelievable. I wont say that it is always bad and truthfully i dont think i would chang it if i could. I guess the ability to help others out weighs the bad things. ;D
If i die tomorrow id be alright becasue i believe that after were gone, the spirit carries on! James LaBrie Dream Theater Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory

#21 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:27 AM

Now THAT's an extremely positive way to look at. Have you tried meditation to help with the headaches? The more intune you intentionally try to become, the less those things will occur. I used to get headaches too as a teenager because of psychic energy, but when I made a conscious effort to work with them, they slowly began to dwindle. It's worth a shot, anyway!

BB, Ana
Don't be a newt!

#22 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:38 AM

I have meditated for years and still do but sometimes it does help but there are times when it does not help. With my job i travel alot and when your on a train or bus you never know what your going to pass through as far as engery goes so i try to keep myself grounded and centered at all times also and that seems to help also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users