Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

When I met my Spirit Guide ...............

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Ummmmmm....reading I read alot,I spend time with my friends alot,I get on the computer alot,I watch tv but not as much,I watch movies.Lots and lots of movies,I spend alot of time chatting on msn.I love msn,thats it for now cuzi cant think of anything else....

Posted 27 June 2004 - 04:21 PM

My best friend stayed over night and we were really getting into this Sylvia Browne book The Other Side and Back.So we first did this thing for meeting someone on the Other Side me and my best friend when we did it at the same time saw the same guy he had black hair but he did not answer any of our questions.Then my best friend asked him if he was related to her and he said"yes you and Erica!"(Erica is my real name)so we slept on tha to freaked to meet him again.So the next day i took my best friend through her past lives.she lived in brazil and was 10 yrs. old and she had one sister who was for and who was me who always stood by her side (which i still do)The guy we had met through the meeting with a spirit of the other side was actually our father in this past life when it was  my sisters 10th birthday our daddy got shot and killed. it will be four hundred years since then  next year,later we tried the meeting with a spirit on the Other Side and he finally answered our questions and he told me he was my spirit guide.YAY!but the bad news is that th person who shot him in that life is in me and my best friends lives now and that person is being a jerk to my bf!
if you want to meet spirits i might suggest the book we were looking into Sylvia Browne:The Other Side and Back Through A Psychic's Eyes

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 June 2004 - 12:25 AM

Welcome to GV Sakura1605.... enjoy the stay!
Posted Image

#3 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Ummmmmm....reading I read alot,I spend time with my friends alot,I get on the computer alot,I watch tv but not as much,I watch movies.Lots and lots of movies,I spend alot of time chatting on msn.I love msn,thats it for now cuzi cant think of anything else....

Posted 01 July 2004 - 04:00 PM

i am really starting to get bored so i am going to sign off soon *yawns* goodbye

#4 MirkwoodMaiden

MirkwoodMaiden

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 01:12 AM

If you liked that one, I would purchase her book "Contacting Your Spirit Guide".  It comes with a CD that leads you through the meditative process. :)

#5 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:17 PM

i know about that book my friend has it and she used it later at her house:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users