I saw another VERY creepy thing

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Zulphur

Zulphur

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My interests span from a huge variety of things some of these are..
    Music, B - horror Movies, HI - FI, Reading, Travelling, computers, meeting new interesting people like you?

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:10 PM

Nothing strange or paranormal about this. The eyes are the windows of our soul.
If a person is on strong medication the pupils can get very enlaged there are many
things that causes enlarged pupils. Talk about wild mood swings.....

zulph :clap:

Edited by Zulphur, 13 August 2007 - 03:11 PM.

"That is not deadWhich can eternal lieYet with strange aeonsEven death may die."'(H.P. Lovecraft)

#17 CourtneyDee

CourtneyDee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:My husband<br />My dogs (puggle and golden retreiver)<br />New cities<br />Sports<br />USMC<br />Paranormal<br />Xray<br />Beach<br />Summer<br />

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

I work at a hospital and I too have some very creepy things. Like people are saying its neurological... or so it seems.

I don't think it is paranormal. Pupils can dilate for many reasons, fear being one of them. It is possible that maybe this aid reminded the patient of something scary or upsetting and she was "defending" herself, so to speak.
"It didnt feel like the pain had weakend over time, rather that I'd grown strong enough to bear it " RIP Amanda Taylor"Get correct views of life, and learn to see the world in its true light. It will enable you to live pleasantly, to do good, and, when summoned away, to leave without regret." Robert E Lee

#18 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:38 PM

I had a similar encounter that was with the man I was living with at the time. He was very abusive & I never realized what he looked like when he went into a rage (I was too busy trying to cover myself to think to look at him!) but one night he went into a ragebecause his cousin drank one of his beers. He began to beat this man unmercifully. When it happened his entire being changed. To this day it chills me....it was like even the bone structure of his face changed. I don't care about medical causes or reasons....I know what I saw & I believe anyone that has had an encounter like this are the only ones that understand what another person has witnessed.
It's just Becca Posted Image

#19 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 14 August 2007 - 12:25 AM

If a person is on strong medication the pupils can get very enlaged there are many

zulph :lol:

~I was on the fence about it as well. Although to actually see it in person, compared to just hearing about it is really scary in itself. The only thing that *is* paranormal is the things that go on inside the hospital itself. Not so much with the patients because I do know they're on alot of meds....but rather the things I see, hear, and feel is what gets me the most.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#20 Zulphur

Zulphur

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My interests span from a huge variety of things some of these are..
    Music, B - horror Movies, HI - FI, Reading, Travelling, computers, meeting new interesting people like you?

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:38 AM

zulph :lol:

~I was on the fence about it as well. Although to actually see it in person, compared to just hearing about it is really scary in itself. The only thing that *is* paranormal is the things that go on inside the hospital itself. Not so much with the patients because I do know they're on alot of meds....but rather the things I see, hear, and feel is what gets me the most.

What is going on. Its a strange world!!. I have also seen someone switch like that patient.
I find us humans spooky.
"That is not deadWhich can eternal lieYet with strange aeonsEven death may die."'(H.P. Lovecraft)

#21 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:drinking, smoking, tattoos, piercings, drawing, recording, witchcraft (im wiccan)

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:29 PM

I know what you mean about physical changes or what looks like a physical change when in a rage. After my friend died I flew into rages as I was angry at absoloutly everything and people said that I seemed to change when I did. Thing is i cant remember flying into these rages. it was only when i found myself staring at the sky did i realise it had happened again. My friends told me that my physical being changed as well as my eyes. They said that they'd look into my eyes and it wasnt me who was looking back. They were blank and unfeeling. My body would hunch up and seem to get slighly bigger (as in muscle tensing) and that my face would distort so much that I looked deformed. I do feel really bad for them now because i never ever ment for them to see me like that. I'm still told now that even when play fighting i dont seem quite myself.

#22 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:24 AM

It's these kinds of incredible bursts of negative emotions that I feel wind up on the flip side of life and wind up being the "detectible" energy of ghosts. You just feel the air sizzle with that kind of strange, burst of negative emotions.

#23 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:44 PM

~sadly enough, this patient had passed away last night. Although the expression on her face kinda made me wonder....I'm still sad that she's gone because I'd pass by her room a dozen times a day & see her. Now she won't be there when I go to work today.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users