• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 hairpin

hairpin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 10:50 PM

Heya, I'm realizing how much of a novice I really am by posting this. A few years ago I found this item and a note inside my locker at a vegan resturaunt I worked at. The note said "Let the answers come from the inside." I was pretty sure it was left by a friend and co-worker who I was confiding some problems in, but I had no idea what it was. Someone else said it was like what doctors use in hypnosis "keep your eyes on the ball" kinda thing. Anyhow, I didn't get a chance to ask my friend because she left for Europe for school and didn't leave a number or email address where I could reach her. Now that I've been looking around on this site, I think a pendulum is what it may be. And if it is, has anyone seen one like it? Do the beads have any purpose? Because most of the ones I've seen around have been plain, or at least come to a point on the bottom. Thanks ahead for any information given! :)
You cannot use the paranormal to prove the paranormal. -Cody Polstonwww.sgha.netSouthwest Ghost Hunters Association - SHIELD Team LeaderThe 10 BIGGEST mistakes made by ghost hunters.

#2 hairpin

hairpin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 10:51 PM

Durr here's the picture
You cannot use the paranormal to prove the paranormal. -Cody Polstonwww.sgha.netSouthwest Ghost Hunters Association - SHIELD Team LeaderThe 10 BIGGEST mistakes made by ghost hunters.

#3 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 08:40 AM

a pendulum can be made out of just about anything that has a balanced weight. I posted something here about it. You can use rings, bolts, the list is endless.

#4 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 08:43 AM

yep your right, i did that one's and i moved it just by thinking about it moveing sometimes in a circle or in a certian direction

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 01 June 2004 - 09:05 AM

Tick Tock Tick Tock .... ;D
Posted Image

#6 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 01 June 2004 - 09:16 AM

Tick Tock Tick Tock .... ;D

LOL its not a clock :P

#7 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 07:40 AM

That's definitely a pendulum. The stone looks like Sodalite, although the picture is a bit fuzzy and it's hard to say for sure without more clarity. If it IS sodalite, that stone is said to balance and quite one's thoughts and energies, and help organize your thoughts into a more coherent system, where answers will come more easily.

The best way to begin using a pendulum is to hold it in your hand (rest your elbow on a table or something for stability). Ask it to show you your search response. It will either stay still, circle right, circle left, or move horizontally right or left. Then ask it to show you your yes response. Again, it will move in one of the directions above. Ask it to return to the search response, then to give you your no response. These moves will be used in determining the answers to all of your questions. Be sure at the start of every session, and in between questions, you have it return to it's search response. This helps clear up any misunderstandings about possible answers.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#8 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 08:03 AM

The motions of the pendulum confused me a bit, and the clockwise and counterclockwise motions aren't necessarily true. The pendulum will go in either direction to get to its true position of yes/no or maybe. I've scanned the charts for the yes/ no questions, and have also the numerical chart scanned for others to print out. Give the pendulum a chance to lean towards the answer and let us know how this works for you. The numerical chart will help with answers of numerical questions, such as, dates, years of past life deaths, etc.

#9 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 08:04 AM

numerical chart.

#10 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 08:06 AM

Oh, I've never used a chart. That kind of takes the confusion out of it, doesn't it? lol.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#11 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 08:15 AM

Ya, it does for beginners to actually get to see how their pendulum will work for them. I had been reading mine all wrong for the most part til someone from another site told me the pendulum needs to come out of the circular swing to just go side to side heavier towards the questions answer.
Although it won't work very well when you are trying to find out the sex and date the baby will be born on, but for other things, it works great.

#12 hairpin

hairpin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 01:45 PM

Ahh thank you so much ladies. It's odd to recieve a gift and not know what it's for. Too bad my problems from the past have long been solved, perhaps if I had known, I would have made different choices.

#13 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 03:35 PM

Oh, I've never used a chart. That kind of takes the confusion out of it, doesn't it? lol.

Ana

*snickers* yeah i hate that :P

#14 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 10:55 AM

OH YOU ROCK Mizz....  I've been looking for a better method that the small cards I use.  I've been thinking about making ones like these you have posted, but these rock... THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#15 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 03 June 2004 - 10:59 AM

wow, that is new information and sure intresting Mizz! Thanks
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users