Posted 23 May 2004 - 03:36 AM

You will do fine Moon. :P

#17 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 11:13 AM

I tried to do it a little last night...I don't think I went anywhere that looked like a real physical place, but I had some strange images of my a couple of my friends whom I was thinking of that don't seem like my normal dream consciousness...Not sure what, if anything, I did there...I guess if one of them mentions seeing me in a dream I'll know...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#18 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 24 May 2004 - 11:22 AM

I tried it last night too, but never worked, but my mind focussed on my dad and I had vivid dreams and "talks" with him :P
Posted Image

#19 Lamuris

Lamuris

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:varied too many to list

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:01 PM

Whoops, I meant to say have your feet face "north" for earth. spacin when I wrote earlier.

#20 Lamuris

Lamuris

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:varied too many to list

Posted 25 May 2004 - 06:03 PM

And keep trying, it will come Moon and Yosea

#21 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 07:56 PM

Well, like ana, I only succeed once, and like her as well, I was interrupted by my grandmother coming into the room calling me for dinner, lol. I did the white light method, and did feel the tinglingly sensation all over me...I felt very disconnected with everything, almost like I couldn't feel my body anymore. It was like being submerged in water, no sound, no sensations of any kind. I don't remember seeing anything really, just the sense of 'floating'. I've tried again in the past, but usually fall asleep before I can reach any real stage, lol. I think that I'm too scared to really let go, because I feel I don't even know where I'm heading. I'm prolly too attached to this earthly realm and because I never have a real destination in mind, I end up just in a deep meditative state from which I 'awake' feeling very groggy and tired. I'd love it if anyone could perhaps tell me how to get over that, you know, relax and then go beyond myself...it would be fantastic to really get to experience it fully. To this day, I still want to try it out, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears! ;D

#22 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 15 June 2004 - 01:41 PM

for astral projection, just be sure to build positive and protective energy around yourself. Once you're in the astral plane you can go wherever you want. Don't think about dark spirits if you don't want to meet them. Stay positive and believe you can do it. If anything makes a connection to you, imagine you have scissors and cut the connection. You can also ask a higher power (if you believe in one) to protect your body and guide you on your journey.
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#23 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 09:46 PM

Welcome aboard to the wonderful GV world Daewen. Enjoy the stay!.

yup, and that is the reason why I am keeping away from trying this out. I may be successful to project to the Astral plane, but if I don't equip my mind with the right energies, I may be doomed ;D
Posted Image

#24 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 16 June 2004 - 09:10 AM

yeah, I have to say that I'm not very good at creating enough positive energy either, I always scare myself. So, I've never tried to induce astral projection willingly, it'll come spontaneously sometimes. I'll get this dizzy feeling and I'll picture a window and then it's like I fall half asleep, but I can change whatever is around me. I usually drift in and out, but I end up meeting someone (usually that I know or have seen) that has red eyes, so I leave. It hasn't happened lately, though...
but if you want to go somewhere and not worry about thinking something wrong, go for out of body experiences. I don't have as much luck with those, but it comes in handy if you want to see someone or you want them to call you...heh heh
Oh, and thank you MoonChild, I'm glad to be here.
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#25 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:51 AM

afterall it all boils down to THE MIND!
Posted Image

#26 MarsMan

MarsMan

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location:x0|Gatineau|Canada||0|0|QC,Quebecx0|Gatineau|Canada||0|0|QC,Quebec

Posted 22 June 2004 - 07:39 AM

I would like to think that the spirits help us to complete this transition.

When my grand-mother past away in the beroom next to mine, i was 12 then, i had a hard time sleeping, then saw myself reading a book on my bed, (wich i was doing), and then saw my grandmother in the bedroom fully clothed lying on her made bed.
When i returned that is where i started to hear my mother cry...It was a stange feeling, like being sucked out of the body, felt lightheaded and dizzy like in a dream.

I still have some minor ones but nothing like then

#27 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 02:48 AM

Welcome to GV, MarsMan! Enjoy your stay with us!

Guys, this is an intresting link for us all......for trying out Astral Projection.

http://www.astralpulse.com/locale/
Posted Image

#28 tkite

tkite

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:I am a Witch, and practice Witchcraft. I am 36 years old, live in Texas, and want to move to Connecticut or thereabouts in the next few years. I am also a Past Master of a Masonic Lodge (AF&AM). Masons can be of any religion, despite that most are Christian and Jewish. <br><br>

Posted 09 October 2004 - 11:27 AM

I have astrally projected a total of about 3-4 times over my life. All without my trying to do it, which was a bit frightening. However, I had always wanted to try it, and did consciously try to do it several times but was not successful. The best I could do was get a sensation that I was 'floating' inside the shell that is my body, which made me feel kind of nauseated after a while. I too experienced the tingling sensations, but that was first, before the floating feeling.

At "The Monroe Institute" they have been studying this for years, and have even developed CD ROMs that you can buy to help you achieve astral projected travel. I've thought about buying some of their products before, but they are a little expensive so I never did. People have reported astounding results with their CDs though.

They are on the web, probably at www.monroeinstitute.com

Check it out.....

:weeee:
A Witch I am..... Use the Force...

#29 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 11:31 AM

hhmmmm..... the URL specified doesn't exist tkite!

okay, google helped me find it!
Monroe Institute
Posted Image

#30 tkite

tkite

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:I am a Witch, and practice Witchcraft. I am 36 years old, live in Texas, and want to move to Connecticut or thereabouts in the next few years. I am also a Past Master of a Masonic Lodge (AF&AM). Masons can be of any religion, despite that most are Christian and Jewish. <br><br>

Posted 09 October 2004 - 11:40 AM

That's why I said "probably" before the URL lol

Run a web search, and you WILL find them online.......

:weeee:
A Witch I am..... Use the Force...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users