• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:58 AM

I truly believe in the power of prayer for everything in our lives. I don't feel we need to be practicing in
any religious affiliation, but just hold in the belief in that all around us, is a much higher existence of
man. Prayer is an affirmation that we have control within. I recommend finding a metaphysical store, and
purchasing some white sage. You can also use sea salt in all doors thresholds and window sills. When you need
to cleanse the home, burn this as you go into each room, saying whatever prayer you wish to use. I've left the
front, or back door open, so when you drive the annoying energy out of the other rooms, it can leave thru the
door. I would also bless the doors, and everyone in the house by swirling the sage around the persons body.
Don't forget to have someone do it for you so the spirit doesn't go home with you if you're not at home.
Many believe that wearing or carrying amethyst also aides in protection. Burning sandlewood incense is also
protective and helps ward off lower level entities.

Another way to protect yourself, whether you're religious or not, is to imagine Creators pure white light coming from above. Imagine this light empowering you, covering you, protecting you. Now imagine this white light has turned into a bubble around you, feel its warmth, its protection, feel its Love. Nothing negative will penetrate this bubble.

Grounding yourself is also recommended if you're dabbling into anything spiritual, especially when you're going
to use divinity tools, such as the pendulum, Ouiji Boards.

Some simple ways to ground yourself are:

Sitting quietly, you will imagine a white extension cord coming from the base of your spine. Imagine this cord slowly
reaching towards mother earth. Take a deep breath. The cord goes into mother earth, and starts to expand roots. Take
a deep breath. As the cord spreads, you're beginning to feel connected to the earth. The cord runs deep within the earth,
spreading roots throughout the earth within. Deep Breath. Your roots run far and deep, you are now grounded with mother
earth. You'll sit this way, feeling connected for about five minutes.

Other ways to ground are: eating meat or chocolate; holding a piece of hematite or black obsidian for a few minutes prior
to using the tools, as its from mother earth and holds protective grounding properties. I also feel grounding ourselves after
using these divinity tools helps us regain our momentum and clarity.
Also burning sage, and running the smoke around the room, as well as around your body will help ward off any negative energies
that you may have acquired during the use of the tools.

Prayer to my Guardian Angel

Angel of God
My Guardian dear,
To whom His love
Commits me here,
Ever this night
be at my side,
To light and guard
to rule and guide
Amen

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is heaven
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
lead us not into temptation, and deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.
Amen.

Prayer to St. Michael

St. Michael the Archangel is the Angel that defeated Lucifer and cast him from heaven.
Prayers to invoke the protection of St. Michael the Archangel are thought to be particularly
protective.

Glorious St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly hosts, who standest always ready to give assistance to the people
of God; who didst fight with the dragon, the old serpent, and didst cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly
defendest the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, I earnestly entreat thee to
assist me also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which I have to sustain against the same formidible foe.
Be with me, O mighty Prince! that I may courageously fight and wholly vanquish that proud spirit, whom thou hast
by the Divine Power, so gloriously overthrown, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature,
so completely overcome; to the end that having triumphed over the enemy of my salvation, I may with thee and
the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall,
has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man.
Amen.

The Great Surround

I surround myself with the Holy, Divine White Christ Light
of the Great Light Brotherhood
and ask that none shall manifest unto me
except that of the Highest,
the Truest,
and the Best.
In the Name of Our Creator.
Amen

UnNamed

Beloved I AM Presence,
intensify your protective Pillar of pure substance of light in, through, and around me;
charged with Your invincible protection,
all powerful and impenetrable,
which keeps me absolutely insulated to everything not of the light,
and keep it sustained.
Make me ever sensitive to You and Your direction,
and immune to all imperfect vibratory rates.

Another Unnamed Protection Prayer

Mother/Father God
Light of Creation
Light that I Am
I give thanks for all that I have and all that I Am
We invoke the Power of the Violet Flame, burning through
up, and around our bodies, transmuting any energies out
of alignment with our "I Am" presence.

#2 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:50 AM

most people that i know that use Ouiji boards,Pendulums etc make a protective wall too. do you think thats why alot of people have bad luck useing them  

#3 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:08 AM

Not sure about that mg, I do believe I am very protected by spirit, and take measures daily to reaffirm my beliefs and protection. I haven't been able to use ouiji, I can't get it to work for me, so maybe this is spirits way of also protecting me. But if I read this right, a wall? Maybe thats why their luck is bad when associated using these tools, because you're bringing things in, and not allowing it out. Maybe have them try using a bubble of white light instead, to surround themselves, because this way, nothing negative will penetrate the bubble.

#4 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:11 AM

alot of people say they would be afraid not to have this wall. when using one

#5 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:18 AM

well, I dunno then, its something to think about.
fear and bad luck vs. protection. Maybe its their fear opening them up to the unexpected. I don't really believe in bad luck, I feel we reap what we sow.(sp)

#6 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:20 AM

yeah i agree, it just might be in there heads or there location

#7 WolfSong

WolfSong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:32 AM

I use pendulums and have had only one experience that put me on adge, and that was totally my fault.  Usually I only use my pendulums to make contact with my guides and they're usually very patient with me and happy to answer any questions I have, no matter how bizarre :).  Well, so far.  lol.

Ouija boards, on the other hand, you're really opening yourself up for trouble...if you're experienced you can use them relatively safely, but there's never any guarentee and as a friend of mine pointed out, if you are experienced enough to be able to use them safely you shouldn't have to use them at all!  

Amber

#8 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:39 AM

what happen with the pendulum Amber

#9 WolfSong

WolfSong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 10:56 AM

I was half-heartedly testing out a theory and it unexpectedly worked rather well.  lol.  Basically encouraged a not-so-pleasant energy and as I discovered these spirits actually seem to manifest in some way to move the pendulum, so the energy in the room after I used the pendulum was really static and not all that great...plus my friend who was using my pendulum at the time of the experiment had a little manic episode...probably wouldn't have scared me so much if I'd taken it out of context, but still freaked me out.  lol.  So now I'm much more careful with who or what I talk to.

Never thought about likening a pendulum to an ouija board, and while I stil lthink pendulums are marginally safer you still need to respect them!
  Amber

#10 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 11:11 AM

It should also be noted, that pendulums should not be handled by anyone other than who its attuned for, especially true if you use a crystal pendulum, like I do. Its the same thing for using crystals and stones in spiritual work. Never let anyone touch your stones. I don't know if this is true for boards or not, but tools should remain with the person who dedicates them, and cares for them. Another note, is the tool should be cleansed on a regular basis, if not after every time its used. And another things, always ask for your guides to be present when using a pendulum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users