• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 blackkwhind

blackkwhind

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 01:58 PM

me and my friends have tried to have a seance but they never seemed to work successfully.are there any special tricks or tips i could use to have more of an effect?
we arnt experts and we arnt exactly sure if we are doing things right.
if someone could give me some advice that would be great

thanks ;D
::i am the WHO in the call "whos there?"::i am the WIND blowing through your hair

#2 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 June 2004 - 06:09 PM

To be perfectly honest, I don't know of anyone whos tryed this. I think this can be far more dangerous than an ouiji board for people who don't know what they're doing.
Maybe someone else here can help you.

#3 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 07:07 PM

First of all, I would STRONGLY suggest you not even attempt it if there is not at least one person among your group who has had experiences doing these kinds of things. With that being said, always start light. Working with "rappings" is a good way to go. One rap for yes, two for no, three for maybe or ask again. I wouldn't attempt contacting a spirit in any more complicated a manner than this until you really get a hang of it and understand the intricacies of spirit communication. Even starting with group automatic writing session might be more for a beginner/s. Hope you have a successful time of it.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#4 ghosthunter1010

ghosthunter1010

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 07:34 PM

I would not even try using a ouiji board.  I agree with the rapping, but becareful and I hope it works for you.  Good Luck

#5 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 08:34 PM

ask it yes or no qustions by rapping kinda like small banging. start with like is the sun out stuff like that. i wouldn't usa a ouiji board or anything like that

good luck

#6 blackkwhind

blackkwhind

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 05:18 PM

yeah your right i would never even think about doing something like possesion or anything like that. thats too strong and i dont think anyone who is a bigginer can handle that, its too powerful and dangerous.

but in order to start with the rappings, how can i get the spirits to even come out? i heard if you lit some candles or had some insence going it would help. but does it start with a sorta meditation? can u do it in any location or does the place have to be haunted first?
::i am the WHO in the call "whos there?"::i am the WIND blowing through your hair

#7 hairpin

hairpin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 05:25 PM

I used Mizzmo's pendulum charts to ask a few simple questions the other day. I started with "Is today tuesday?" Within a matter of 10 seconds or so the pendulum was swinging in the "yes" area. I asked if it was raining outside and after a moment the pendulum moved to "Maybe". It made me laugh a bit cause I was sure it was raining outside somewhere in the world. Within about 3 minutes of putting the pendulum down it began to storm outside. :-O I'm sure the weather forecast may have predicted rain, but I hadn't checked. Many people say it's in your mind, but the pendulum may not be a bad place to start.
You cannot use the paranormal to prove the paranormal. -Cody Polstonwww.sgha.netSouthwest Ghost Hunters Association - SHIELD Team LeaderThe 10 BIGGEST mistakes made by ghost hunters.

#8 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 06:36 PM

Well, the spirits will either hear you and care to answer or they wont. That's pretty much all it boils down to. You can't make them answer you or participate in any way. Although, dandelion oil on your eyelids will induce psychic and ghostly visions. If you can "see" it, in your mind's eye, then you might have a better understand of how and when to direct your energy.

And hairpin has a good suggestion with the pendulum. Try using one prior to a group session to see if the time is appropriate. Again, you may not get anything at all, but don't be discouraged. It's just a case of try and try again.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#9 blackkwhind

blackkwhind

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 02:07 PM

if i was to use a pendulum, how do i make it and wat can i make it from? or where can i get it? wat will work?

#10 Timewalker

Timewalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 02:26 PM

Can I just say, DON'T MEDDLE if you don't know what you're doing. If you haven't got an experiencd medium in the group you could end up with propblems.
Is there a Spiritualist Church in your neighborhood that you could contact, where you may be able to join the open circle ? Please do be careful
The woods are lovely, cool and deep but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep

#11 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 02:28 PM

the pendulums concept is to have a balanced weight attached from a string, chain, what have you. If you have a crystal, you can wire wrap it, if its at least a single point. If you have a ring, a key, a bolt, nut, anything that can be hung. I collected some info and put it on a page, theres also some charts to click on and save to print out.
http://www.evergreen.../Pendulums.html

#12 Timewalker

Timewalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 04:27 PM

The most successful spirit communication is achieved through clairvoyance, clairaudience or clairsentience which requires an expeienced medium. The use of mechanical devices such as ouiya boards, etc. are not only unreliable in inexperienced hands but positively dangerous. I have, in the past, had considerable trouble overcoming a clients problems caused by an inexperienced person using a pendulum. My original advice still stands, take advice from somone expeienced.
The woods are lovely, cool and deep but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep

#13 blackkwhind

blackkwhind

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 07:53 AM

exactly how can a person be experienced if they arnt aloud to be inexperienced?

#14 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:54 AM

Timewalker, I completely agree with you, that even in experienced hands, these tools can be very dangerous. I have investigated numerous homes where the kids have dabbled into ouiji boards, or the like, and HAVE invited, unknowingly, lower level entities into the house.
But, telling them that its dangerous IS NOT going to stop them, so I have collected some simple protection prayers, and a couple of grounding techniques, that I am going to post, and I'm hoping either the mod or Jeff will put a sticky on it. We can't stop them, but we can help them protect themselves against themselves.

#15 Timewalker

Timewalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:43 AM

I agree you can't stop them and indeed I wouldn't want to stifle enthusiasm. My advise was to contact the local Spiritualist
Church if there is one in their neighbourhood where they could get the best advice and training in Mediumship.
That's ecxellent, MIzzMO I hope they take it onboard and use them. There are also some excellent guided meditation tapes and CD's available which may be of use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users