21 replies to this topic

#16 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:42 AM

Good Analogy!  Maybe that's where the "Hunting" name comes from.  They are going after those nasty ones that need to be "removed" Heh.  They lose sight of the good ones ;)

I would hope they would Moon.  This is no game, and to many hobbiest "hunters" out there, it is.  
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#17 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 14 May 2004 - 07:41 AM

but the problem is when lots of inexperienced people claim  to be the original!
Posted Image

#18 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:26 AM

An old but interesting discussion here, anyone want to add anything or share?
Posted Image

#19 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:37 AM

I am not a ghost hunter. They are around me no matter where I go. I used to take many, many pictures when I started seeing things showing up around me and then I stopped. I hear them, I feel them, I know they are there. Why do I need photos of them? I guess people that don't believe and don't have experiences need some kind of proof and maybe that's when their minds will open. It reminds me of someone I met a few years ago.

I met a therapist who works with people who see things and they are diagnosed by the scientific community as mentally insane. She was trying to learn meditation to help her patients and I thought that was fantastic.

After one meditation I had a message for her. It said consider this... What if her patients were just very high intuitives that couldn't seperate the physical world from the non-physical world. That they were seeing what many see like auras, spirtis and such and it started for them when they were very young with no means of understanding or protection. Perhaps they have attachments.. They are living what many seek to see through meditation, ghost hunting and other means of connecting to the otherside but are labeled insane. They don't need proof, they are living it.
I am more than my physical body.

#20 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:48 PM

That is such a wonderful experience Seer.
Posted Image

#21 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:50 PM

I cherish all that I learn from. Thank you MoonChild.
I am more than my physical body.

#22 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:08 PM

My aim is to see a spirit, i've had many many many encounter's with the other side including some poltergeist activity, but have never seen a figure etc,
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users