• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16 songdeva

songdeva

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 05:57 AM

Thanks for your response, orb. Interesting, as usual.  That must have been a horribly scary time and you are to be all the more commended for overcoming it to engage in this type of work again.
Learn the language of your heart, and speak its words.

#17 Kristy

Kristy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:I will be updating my "interests" soon-lol.

Posted 05 May 2004 - 01:54 PM

I actually feel like I get "pinched" every now and then - I sense that it is playful.
Other times I do feel the touch on my head or at my hairline which is something my mother used to do, it is one of the only clear memories I have of her - she died when I was thirteen by a self inflicted accident.  I have blocked out alot of her memory because of that "accident".  

Kristy

#18 songdeva

songdeva

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 05:31 PM

I normally don't talk about it, but as a child I experienced repeated "attacks" from an unsavory entity.  I did close the door for 30 years in a effort to protect myself.

My first impression on reading this was of an entity that is not as powerful as you, and saw you in the child phase as finally being vulnerable enough to harass.  I feel like eventually he gave up.  I keep seeing a face with a yapping mouth, seems to be a bald male.  Not sure if that is an image based on other descriptions here.  The mouth part is not...it's constantly moving, saying things to intimidate you.
This impression also included the feeling that he knows you and was psyched to get a chance to have the upper hand even if only temporarily.

I suppose it could also have just been a jerk that picks on kids.  Regardless, there was a reason he was attracted to you!

#19 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 10:30 AM

Wow, songdeva...I have to admit that altho I'm sure I do not possess the same powerful abilities as you, I was just thinking about Flyingorb's 'bully', lol. I got the impression that he wasn't really THAT strong, but had a good front and was prolly screwing with him JUST cause he thought he could, lol. I didn't see the gapping mouth tho, lol, but I DO sense that he's not nearly as bad-as$ed as he likes to believe he is...hopefully this will comfort you, Orb, lol, cause my first impression is that you can SO totally take this jerk down BIG time! ;D

#20 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 07 May 2004 - 07:40 AM

Well, it was when I was very young, about late elementary school age/ early middle school age.  I had the ability for lucid dreaming then.  I could do anything I wanted in my dreams, as I realized they were dreams.  If things went terribly wrong (out of control) in the dreams I could "will" myself awake.  Then the attacks started.

I remember the childish chants uttered in an unsuccessful effort to prevent the presence from "finding" me.  Hiding under the bedcovers with my head under the pillow.  Feeling the entity in the room with the same "electrical tingling" that I still get when near a spirit.  The claws sinking into my back while I tried to protect my stomach and the entity shaking me up and down, back and forth, bouncing me on the bed.  There was never any blood, but I could feel where the claws had been after the attack.  This continued several times a week over the course of a year, or more.  I believe that my system automatically "shut down" any ability that I had in an effort at self preservation.  Eventually the attacks stopped, as did the lucid dreams.  I have never had another lucid dream to this day.  It's odd how something that happened so long ago to a child can still affect a 50 year old adult today.  I clearly remember the pain.  I clearly remember the terror.  My only reason for sharing this is to help youngsters that visit this site realise that not everything on the other side is nice, a relative, or safe.  Adults can make an informed choice, kids can't.  ;)

Actually, my past has helped me in my current paranormal investigations.  No matter what manifests I remail calm within myself and anylize the situation.  Nothing dissuades me from trying to understand and finish what I start out to do.  I have experienced the worse, so I am not easily intimidated.  Oh, by the way from personal experience, I do not recommend asking a spirit that is trying to intimidate you, "Is that the best you can do?  I'm not impressed!"  The results can be.........interesting. Perhaps another time. ;D
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#21 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 07 May 2004 - 10:41 AM

Boy, what a scary story.  Yes, I guess those jerks are out there too.  One thing I can recommend is surrounding yourself with the pure, white light of God.  It's very effective and you can also put that light around another person and it's just as good.  Negativity has a hard time penetrating it.  Or, if you want to get back at that entity, you can make yourself a mirror of God and send back the negativity sent to you.   It works.
petunia4998

#22 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 07 May 2004 - 11:38 AM

Hi Petunia,

I agree 100%.  Surrounding yourself with white light is very effective, but as a child I knew nothing of this.

As an adult, I have found that a hostile entity is more just an annoyance than anything else.  Sometimes you can help their anger pass, sometimes you can't.  It's just the same as working with a "living" person. ;)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#23 MirkwoodMaiden

MirkwoodMaiden

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 12:51 AM

It's not setting out to communicate either, how many times have i heard raps when i'm talking to someone, or heard raps when I'm thinking.

[smiley=cwm24.gif] It's been countless times for me -- I never thought of it that way.  Hmm..I'll certainly keep this in mind now especially since there's been a lot of tapping going on on my glass coffee table recently.

#24 songdeva

songdeva

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 06:33 AM

Wow, songdeva...I have to admit that altho I'm sure I do not possess the same powerful abilities as you,

Shellas, if you keep that up, you'll make me roll my eyes so far back in my head, they'll get stuck.  :-*

#25 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 September 2004 - 11:26 AM

So, does anyone have any story on the open door troubles?
Posted Image

#26 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 11:47 AM

I don't have any open door stories to tell about, but this is a good thread.

Those of us who have easy access to contacting the other side often don't feel the need for additional tools with which to do it. It's always been a natural state of being for me, so I think that's probably why I turn away from the need for a board or any other means of contact. But, I will always believe that a board can only work for people if they 1)make their own board and 2) be sure to insert their energy into the board itself.

I think meditation is always a good way in which to contact spirits. They are always around us, as Petunia said, and so many of them want to make contact. We lose so much of our openness as we age and that's such a shame. If we can get back that awareness, that willingness to acknowledge life on the other side, we are open vessels for those spirits who wish to make contact.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#27 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 11 September 2004 - 12:08 PM

I think it's a matter of recognizing or realizing that the door is there. When we're very young, it may be something that's taken for granted, without knowing what it really is. As we get older we lose that natural ability because of the "knowledge" of a reality-based world.

It's only been in recent years that I've come to recognize the door again, and have found that it's always been there, and always open. Maybe it's because I'm older, and death is not so elusive any more. Maybe it's because I long to communicate with so many more family (both parents, all of my grandparents, my spouse) and friends that I searched it out, and found it right where it has always been.

That said, I believe now that the door is always open to darker entities, also, just as it was when I was a child. I know now to recognize them as such, and know how to deal or react to them. The white light is my method of choice, and it seems to work unconditionally.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#28 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 13 September 2004 - 08:31 PM

Personally, I don't think there is a door - open or closed. It is our hearts and our minds that are either open or closed.

When we are open to new ideas or experiances, we receive them and learn from them. When our minds are closed, nothing gets in.

For me, it is mostly a 'knowing.' That sounds almost too simple, but then I think that many times we complicate things instead of just accepting them. That's why children see spirits and little people, and remember past lives so readily. They just accept this all as normal until grown-ups tell them that this is all make believe or nonsense.

As I mentioned in another topic, I don't bother much with ouija boards, etc. They are too much work for me. I find it so much easier - for me as well as Spirit - to collect myself and center. I do some relaxation with a simple prayer of protection, then a visualisation of my comfy space - imagine yourself in a serene setting so to speak. I welcome with my heart my guide and anyone who wishes to spend time with me. I feel or sense for the most part, and sometimes hear Spirit whisper in my ear. It's important to mention that in using this method, you need to do a reverse to bring yourself back. It can be easy to go into a light trance if you relax enough. You thank Spirit, then visualise your coming back into your house, etc. from your 'comfy space'. Then take a moment to breath deeply a few times and allow yourself to come back.

I need to mention that I do not believe in evil spirits. There are misguided souls, if you will, who enjoy causing disruption. I believe that if they were known better, we would find out that is the way they were when they lived on this plane of existance too! Once a trouble maker... :D

I grew up in a 'haunted house' and my 'imaginary friend' as a kid was a lost soul who protected me and kept me company. I learned early on that you just didn't talk about that stuff because you would be labeled a weirdo and no one wanted to be your friend 'cause you're nuts. So, like lots of us, I learned to keep my mouth shut and not tell someone stuff you knew or saw.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#29 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:27 AM

What would be your experience, any new people?
Posted Image

#30 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:43 AM

I agree with Redhead. It's just a knowing. I used to use the Tarot cards but everytime I picked them up Spirit would say "why are you using these? you do not need them, use what has been given to you" that is when I layed them down and just use my "knowing".

The connection "the door" is always there but it is opening up to the channels again. We had this ability when we were born and as we grew we entrenched ourselves in the physical world and that blocked our access. That is why meditation is so important, to still ourselves and allow us to "just be".

All my life I had experiences and "they kept knocking on my door" but I refused to embrace it until one day something just happened or clicked inside of me to where I sought to embrace it instead of turning my back on it. That is when it flooded in.

Flyingorb, when you were young you had lucid dreaming but you may have been astral traveling also. Sometimes when we shine we are like a bug light. We attract the good and bad and you were shining without knowing how to protect yourself. That allowed that spirit to attach to you. Your only defense was to close off as you didn't know what else to do. I not only protect myself with a ball of white light but I also place mirrors around this energy ball which deflects negative and attracts positive.

Those of you that are new to meditation and opening yourself up. Please remember that protection is very important. Also remember to question those you encounter. If they are good they will understand your questioning. Our Guides, Angels and those beings that are there for our higher selves will be patient and loving. If they are not of the light they will not be considerate nor loving.
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users