Nicholas Flamel

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Electra Rain

Electra Rain

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:I'm a writer of the Horror, Goth, Dark Fantasy genre.<br />You can check out my poetry at:<br /><br />http://www.editred.com/electra73<br /><br />or visit my Writer's Portfolio (My Webpage)

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:35 PM

Sorry, that's more like 677 years old. 2007 minus 1330. Interesting story, but I don't buy it.

I love the show about immortals someone mentioned above, but they have to cut off the heads of other "bad" immortals to continue living. That's not very nice now is it?

:wub: LOL... Math is not my cup of tea, unless it's simple stuff like adding birthdates (Numerology)
I didn't buy the story either, but I did find it amusing. I felt that it was more of a promo to sell books on Alchemy, books that include what's believed to be Flamel's Philosopher's Stone recipe.

'Creative Dreaming'Author: Electra Rainhttp://www.helium.co...t-motion-follow

#17 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

Sorry, that's more like 677 years old. 2007 minus 1330. Interesting story, but I don't buy it.

I love the show about immortals someone mentioned above, but they have to cut off the heads of other "bad" immortals to continue living. That's not very nice now is it?

Verring off topic here slightly, but in the show Highlander (which you are mentioning) they don't have to kill another immortal to keep on living. But in the 'battle' it's do or die every time. It's canon in the movies that if they give up taking heads, they age VERY slowly, but at the same time, it's canon in the tv show that that doesn't happen (Methos didn't take a head for over 200 years, and didn't age at all).

As for nice, well....life isn't nice. :wub: Ask the zebras.

Okies, my moment of geek is over. Back to Mr. Flamel!

Krafted with luv

by monsters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users