What would you do if you were a ghost?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 amymyers1973

amymyers1973

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Member of the Small Town Ghosts investigation team.<br />Metaphysics, New Age, Occult, Religion, Mythology, Psychology, Science. Literature, Movies, Music, Beads, Tribal Style Belly Dancing.

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:52 PM

...for what itís worth ...Iím gonna go with not anything at all.

JD

JD,

Thank you for taking time to respond to what you consider to be my worthless thoughts. I appreciate your feedback.

Please understand that I was not making claims to have definitive answers, just ideas and possibilities. Nor was I attacking or deconstructing your ideas. I was only curious about your reasoning behind your ideas. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Amy
Don't you know yet? Fling the emptiness out of your arms into the spaces we breathe. Perhaps the birds will feel the expanded air with more passionate flying. - Rainer Maria Rilke, "First Elegy" from The Duino Elegies. Trans. Stephen Mitchell

#32 amymyers1973

amymyers1973

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Member of the Small Town Ghosts investigation team.<br />Metaphysics, New Age, Occult, Religion, Mythology, Psychology, Science. Literature, Movies, Music, Beads, Tribal Style Belly Dancing.

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:14 PM

I personally would not want to waste my time (as a "ghost" and a human) trying to prove to some idiot that I exist.

Nor would I waste my time on idiots. But wouldn't it be fun to haunt your paranormal investigator friends? Certainly your friends are not idiots. Think of the possibilities. . . .
Amy :D
Don't you know yet? Fling the emptiness out of your arms into the spaces we breathe. Perhaps the birds will feel the expanded air with more passionate flying. - Rainer Maria Rilke, "First Elegy" from The Duino Elegies. Trans. Stephen Mitchell

#33 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:50 PM

Well, let's see........ How to put this???????? Hmmm.....

When I leave this world I don't expect to go through a transformation that would make me a different spirit than I already am. The question on earth bounds being the souls we encounter through our experience and other souls being in a seperate happier place remains a question for me. It carries as much weight as a possibility to me as does there only being one place. Should there be only one place, to me that would lend greater importance to using the life/earth opportunity to the fullest.

#34 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:52 PM

Well, let's see........ How to put this???????? Hmmm.....

When I leave this world I don't expect to go through a transformation that would make me a different spirit than I already am. The question on earth bounds being the souls we encounter through our experience and other souls being in a seperate happier place remains a question for me. It carries as much weight as a possibility to me as does there only being one place. Should there be only one place, to me that would lend greater importance to using the life/earth opportunity to the fullest.

p.s. You will find that my views on just about every thing differ from the pack. That's just me.

#35 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:38 AM

This is funny, we've had this discussion before (my friends and I). We always said we'd go and spook the hell out of people we don't like, then go visit all the ones who say "I don't believe in ghosts." And for ghost investigations on TV like "Ghost Hunter" (I love the show, BTW) I would play a "tease." lol I think I'd have fun. Maybe I didn't choose it and maybe I can't do anything about it so why not have fun with it! :-)
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#36 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:07 PM

But wouldn't it be fun to haunt your paranormal investigator friends?

No.
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#37 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:11 PM

I'm sure I would watch over my children.
I am terrified of dying, not because I am afraid to be on the other side but, because I am afraid to leave others behind. Even though my kids are grown they very much need me for a little longer. Or maybe I need to be here for them. Im not sure which.
My ex once screamed at me that when he died he was going to come back and haunt me. He did but, I felt like he lost his anger after death and mostly just hung around. I think I would do the same until I felt like I was sure everyone had adjusted. According to a woman I know, going back and forth is a possibility as well.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#38 __NiCk__

__NiCk__

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts(duh), music, video games, supernatural, Grey's anatomy,dance, friends, dogs, SIMPSONS,

Posted 12 September 2007 - 06:22 PM

i would probably stay near my family (and haunt them for fun) but i would like to go places explore forests. i like to go to America. but then again it might get a little boring from time to time... but i could live with that :weeee:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users