staged or real?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Irish614

Irish614

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Music! I live for music, I love making it and when i'm not making it im thinking of new ways to play it haha. Also am very intouch with my surroundings believe in ghosts and spirits, and that when you die a violent death I believe your trapped here until your set free, Not a believer in god but i do believe there is something out there.<br /><br />Check out my bands website- www.losttransit.com

Posted 06 October 2007 - 11:45 AM

oh yea def. fake, come on with the whole demon one ( the one with the black hand waving in front of the camera) made me laugh so hard. Then the little girl in the dark room. If you think this stuff is real I feel bad for you lol
"And Shepherds we shall beFor thee, my Lord, for thee.Power hath descended forth from Thy handOur feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to TheeAnd teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."Posted Image

#17 randystreu

randystreu

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:video, paintball, theology, philosophy, political science, sci-fi, and so on, and so forth...

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:26 PM

Said it before; I'll say it again: You Tube brings out film students. In general, any video on You Tube would have to be absolutely astounding and completely non-reproducable by any known means in order for me to believe it. In other words, knowing what you can do with video, even just using consumer editing products, I'd be hard pressed to believe -anything- on You Tube to be anything other than somebody seeing what they can do with video.

#18 TWTP

TWTP

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:The occult, electronic music, computers.

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:59 PM

The camera in front of the mirror bit was obvious stop-animation (at around 7:09).

Like others have said: it's very entertaining, but I would have to call much of it fake.
- TWTP -

#19 TJAMES03

TJAMES03

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 06:53 AM

Sadly, things like this undermine stories of REAL ghost activity.

Edited by TJAMES03, 14 October 2007 - 06:54 AM.

"Please know that I am aware of the hazards. I want to do it because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be a challenge to others." - Amelia EarhartJuly 24, 1898 - July 02, 1937(?)

#20 honeybeary

honeybeary

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Interests:Reading, walking, hiking, photography

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:27 AM

I watched the video and I think it is fake.
What doesn't kill us makes us strong.

#21 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:25 PM

Anyway, I think if it is a hoax, it is a pretty elaberate one. But please fill me in. And if anyone has any suggestions as to how to tell hoaxes from real findings, that would be great to! Thank u!

http://www.youtube.c...8...ted&search=

Hoaxes are very easy to perpetrate especially for those who feel they need to poke fun at or try to fool. Faking it is easy. The truth is hard.

#22 Seņor Hugo

Seņor Hugo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:55 AM

Well, I have seen many of the videos in their separate incarnations, this guy just happened to go around and bring together a bunch of clips.

The ghost in the parking garage was from a security camera in Japan and shown on a Japanese tv show, the cabinet door opening was from a lady who had reoccurring phenomenon with that door, even apparently had a skeptic come by and view the phenomenon himself, which he video taped.

Then the last one, the one with the japanese narrator, those are possibly the only ones that could be real paranormal phenomenon.

The rest, especially the poltergeist videos were all fake, and if I remember right they(the poltergeist ones) were even admitted to be fake.

Edited by Seņor Hugo, 28 October 2008 - 05:58 AM.

"I am the bridge between worlds. I have experienced life, I have experienced death, others and my own. I am a shaman."

#23 cia_says77

cia_says77

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Computers, reading, writing poetry and songs, knitting, crochet, and of course the paranormal

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:35 PM

Well, I have seen many of the videos in their separate incarnations, this guy just happened to go around and bring together a bunch of clips.

The ghost in the parking garage was from a security camera in Japan and shown on a Japanese tv show, the cabinet door opening was from a lady who had reoccurring phenomenon with that door, even apparently had a skeptic come by and view the phenomenon himself, which he video taped.

Then the last one, the one with the japanese narrator, those are possibly the only ones that could be real paranormal phenomenon.

The rest, especially the poltergeist videos were all fake, and if I remember right they(the poltergeist ones) were even admitted to be fake.

Yeah, I've seen them all separately after finding this video. I to think some is fake and some are probably real.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users