Photo

The Story by Sentence Game

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:32 AM

So I gave him a huge grin and asked him...

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#17 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:58 AM

What is your address and phone number?

#18 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:20 PM

and he said...

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#19 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:23 PM

the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

#20 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:52 PM

I asked him what the heck he was talking about and he replied...

#21 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:53 PM

Gimme two steps, gimme two steps mister and you'll never see me no more.

#22 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:56 PM

I said "good song, but what does that have to do with?"

#23 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

That girl named Linda Lou at the bar....

#24 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

I was scared and fearin' for my life, I was shakin like a leaf on a tree

#25 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:34 AM

Here I am in the bush and the cop is as high as a kite. While he's still mumbling away, I managed to sneak off, start up my jeep and leave. The cop was still talking to himself and absentmindedly waved goodbye at me.

Whatever

#26 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:15 AM

So I leaned out and yelled at him "hey.....

#27 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:24 AM

....pull up your BAD_WORD pants!" Shaking my head I thought to myself; will these kids today ever buy cloths that fit?

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#28 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:27 PM

And why do they listen to that crazy music? It's nothing but noise! I used to listen to real peaceful music, like...

#29 tytiger54

tytiger54

• Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting, Hanging out with my Man

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

So I continued to lick my toes.

#30 tytiger54

tytiger54

• Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting, Hanging out with my Man