The Story by Sentence Game

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Pfled

Pfled

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • Interests:1. Making my son smile<br />2. Investigating and researching places of alleged paranormal activity<br />3. Hiking<br />4. Cooking

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:00 PM

Thought I relive some school-boy memories.

The object of the game is to write a story sentence by sentence but, the person writing the next sentence can only read the person above them's sentence and not the rest of the story.

After posting your entry you may feel free to read the entire story.

Starting Sentence:

I never thought I would ever do such a thing as what I am about to tell you now.
"So even if you can't see it, you can still believe in it.It's easier if you lose all the things that prevent you from seeing it."-The Resistance by the Sam Roberts Band

#2 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:15 PM

After thinking about it I decided to go ahead. It all began like this.....

#3 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:32 PM

I got all my courage up and jumped in the jeep

#4 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:44 PM

the night was hot as I started it up. Tonight, I got a troubling phone call.

#5 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:02 PM

Mom called to remind me to turn off the oven...

#6 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

but I was already gone from the house, so

#7 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:39 PM

I rolled back home to double check the oven.

#8 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:43 PM

but it was too late

#9 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:33 PM

Flames engulfed our little house...what could I do?

#10 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:36 PM

So then I decided I had to pee.

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#11 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:38 PM

I found a thicket of bushes, squatted and ahhh relief!

#12 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:40 PM

I had no idea there was a cop watching me

(this game is really fun! It's hard to remember to scroll down without reading but now I'm used to it.)

Edited by cotton08, 01 February 2009 - 11:41 PM.

#13 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:44 PM

Getting back into my car, I was quickly blue-lighted and pulled over.

#14 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:47 PM

I just laughed and pointed

#15 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:49 PM

That cop was turned on? Oh gross. (funny, but gross)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users