Official Halloween Thread!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:35 PM

Those are your first attempts? I couldn't do those with lots and lots of practice. Those are great!!!

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#47 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:42 PM

Those are your first attempts? I couldn't do those with lots and lots of practice. Those are great!!!

Awww, thanks for the compliment! The other day my daughter blew up at me in a rage and picked up the "Haunted House" pumpkin and threw it into the yard yelling, "All you care about is your bleeping Martha Stewart pumpkins!" Luckily the varnish saved the painting on it and it didn't crack open..........but she's off the wall right now. Ahhh well, better times ahead.

PS: I know this isn't the place, but since I mentioned it, I need some prayers for my almost 21 year old daughter who is going through-----------I don't really know, she's just not herself.

Thanks, the prayers from you guys and gals have always worked for me in the past. But my Jessie needs them now. *worried mommy* :-(

Edited by Kira, 24 October 2007 - 05:46 PM.

The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#48 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 06:39 PM

Definitely prayers for both of you - that's hard to go through, especially when you aren't sure what's going on exactly!

#49 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:57 AM

This thread needs pumpkins, luckily this house has enough and more for everyone...

Posted Image

Posted Image

HouseofPumpkins
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#50 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:28 PM

Holy Pumpkin Poop! That's a lot of Jack o' Lanterns!!! I'm afraid around these parts, the wind would blow those over and burn down a house - but that is mighty impressive!!!

And Happy Halloween - for Oklahoma, as I write this, it's three hours and thirty six minutes away - but some folks are already there!!!!

Posted Image

#51 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:13 PM

:) Neat house will all those pumpkins. Kira, your painted pumpkin is really nice, I love the design. My friend teaches art classes, and last fall we did designs on pumpkins, more leafy, ivy type painting, sort of boring, hated to see the pumpkin not turned into a jack o lantern. Every year I have one huge pumpkin and I turn it into a jack o lantern that I call an "evil kitty", lol. Here is last years one..

Posted Image
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users