NMPI in the news!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 17 November 2003 - 09:20 AM

Hi Everyone.  The middle of last week I got a call from the local paper and they wanted to do a story on our paranormal group.  I was very surprised that we ended up with the largest headline on the front page of the Sunday edititon of the paper.  I think that it was a very well written story and hopefully we can get a few more haunts out of it too now that people know we are here.  Here is the link to the article if you would like to read it.

http://www.hibbingmn...story_id=157360

Happy Hunting! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 10:26 AM

Wow KRC! Congratulations on getting that article in the paper. It was really well written in a positive slant toward paranormal investigation. And it's always good to see groups like yours getting airplay during times other than Halloween.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#3 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 17 November 2003 - 11:38 AM

I thought so too and especially without it being Halloween.  I was just surprised that we got the biggest headline on the front page of a Sunday edition.  The only bad thing about the link is that you don't get to see the half page ecto pic that they put on the front page.  It looked really good and really stands out! ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 December 2003 - 08:28 AM

wow, way to go Brian and Rhonda!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic