Guitar Hero

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:15 AM

Just curious if anyone else has played and become a guitar hero addict? ;)
Posted Image

#2 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 06 October 2007 - 04:28 AM

My nephew has that. He spends the weekends at my house. OMG, I'm soooo addicted to that game. And I'm an adult. No wonder less kids are active. They keep comming up with games that keep your mind on them at all times. LOL

Blessings,
Angie
Posted Image

#3 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 01:54 PM

Very addictive! One of our friends can play a mean Guitar Hero II of the Metallica song, 'One'. I don't know how people can be sooo good at this game. I'm having trouble with Pat Benatar's 'Hit me With your Shot'.

Whatever

#4 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:02 PM

GUITAR HERO THREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thee best game in the world... Actual guitar.. sticker customised...

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:30 PM

Very addictive! One of our friends can play a mean Guitar Hero II of the Metallica song, 'One'. I don't know how people can be sooo good at this game. I'm having trouble with Pat Benatar's 'Hit me With your Shot'.

GUITAR HERO THREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thee best game in the world... Actual guitar.. sticker customised...

hey axlfoley...Leonie's right...you mean GH3...that's the one we've all been messing around with on the Wii lately and has all those songs you mentioned in your post (and it's Hit Me With your Best Shot).

Edited by jenjen, 22 April 2008 - 02:31 PM.

#6 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:19 AM

Great game. My nephews have it and I didn't expect to get into it that much since I play a real guitar, but it's very addictive. Me and my brother-in-law ended up playing it long after the nephews went to bed the last time I was over there.

#7 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:22 AM

Does it makes anyones eyes go funny though :wave: lol my eyes go all skewiff when I play a song.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:14 PM

My first taste of Guitar Hero was on Easter this year when my younger brother brought it to my parents' house. I really sucked at it, but it was so much fun! And he just got Rock Band...went to play that with him, his wife and a friend a couple weekends ago. The singing is the easiest even though I think I blew out a few ear drums with Black Hole Sun :lol: I scored really high on the singing (apparently my pitch was really good) but I haven't been invited back to sing again...lol! Hard as I may try, I really CAN'T carry a tune in a bucket!
Posted Image

#9 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:26 AM

Rock Band...now there's another game. Someone described it as Guitar Hero on steroids, I love that!
I had a chance to play this a few weeks ago and it was great! Just like you Annie I did better singing than playing. The highlight was me singing that old Nirvana song, In Bloom...omG! What a tune to rock out to! :lol:

Both games GH3 and RB are friggin' addictive though!

Whatever

#10 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:57 AM

Not heard of rock band as it come out in the UK yet do we know?

#11 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

It's UK release is on May 23rd for Xbox360, and some time in the summer for PS2 and PS3.

#12 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:48 PM

The highlight was me singing that old Nirvana song, In Bloom...omG! What a tune to rock out to! :lol:

lol...just reminded me of that song...In Bloom by Nirvana...classic!...the Nirvana version not axlfoley's, I mean.

#13 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:30 AM

Read em and weep!!!
Hehe... how sad am I,

Posted Image

#14 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:31 AM

Read em and weep!!!
Hehe... how sad am I, Oh and Shawn is Rock Band going to be released on Wii?

Posted Image

#15 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:31 AM

SORRY IT DOUBLE POSTED ME!!!

Edited by leonie, 21 May 2008 - 10:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users