5 replies to this topic

#1 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 03:52 PM

Here's another local paper with an article about some of our Villagers and the group they are affliated with, http://www.pittsburg...nter/index.htm

http://www.pittsburg...er_story2.shtml
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#2 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 08:33 PM

Great articles--I thought the mention in the second article about all those packs of cigarettes included in the ghost-busters' supply was pretty funny.  I myself cannot imagine a good hunt without my trusty cigs.  Seems to go hand in hand with the job.   :P

Great job guys, and congratulations.
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#3 DSF

DSF

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 09:47 PM

Thanks guys, we had a blast doing that!

I too thought the reference to the cigs was quite funny, made us sound a bit like a bunch of nic and chocho fits.

Also had to laugh at the reference to my thick auburn hair, as I had just had it dyed the day before ;D

All said and done, it was a good investigation, but I am still freaked out about the video camera thing.  We are still looking at the stuff we collected, but check out the PGHA site for the conclusion.

#4 nemrel

nemrel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 05:45 AM

I can't wait to check out the video at Pink's house later today. From what she described to me in an email I was very curious about it!

I asked her to make sure you had been recording. I know my machine will turn itself off if I have it on and od not record within five minutes. Not doubting your ability with the camera, just looking for an explanation before saying it be haunted!

She said the following when she watched the tape:

It jumps from the beginning of the session (you're reading temps, Im telling peeps we're beginning to record) straight to the end of the session. I think Darci was recording the whole time, so I donít think it was that the camera shut itself off/went to stand-by. Ill check with Darci to be sure. There isnt any static, blackout, etc on the tape. It just jumps. There's no time on the tape (As far as, for example 3:45pm) but there is a counter. It just rolls right along as if nothing happened (no odd jumps from, say, 1 min 54 secs in to the recording to 8mins 22 secs into it). It just flows continuously.

As far as the EVP nothing as of yet. But I am still gonig to plug it into the computer and see if any whispers are there that can be amplified electronically,

#5 DSF

DSF

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 07:06 AM

Can't wait to hear the results!

#6 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 02:20 PM

Sounds like a great job guys
Posted Image Myspace "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein Posted Image Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users