uninitiated

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 seaker

seaker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 06:19 AM

i need a quick education on possession by spirits in mates. can i ask it what it's doing? can i get it to leave the person? i have just smudged my house. locksmith had terrible time rekeying locks. is one sign of spirits = strange problems with everyday things? where do i go to get an education? thank you

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 June 2004 - 08:00 AM

Welcome to GV Seaker and enjoy the stay!
GV itself is a good place to start with and also cjeck out links section, on the top right corner of the screen. Seeya around
Posted Image

#3 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 08:03 AM

Hi seaker, and welcome. Now, are you asking about possession or hauntings, because there's a distinct difference. I don't see why it would hurt to try to ask a spirit why it's in your house, for instance. Leave a tape recorder running while you are talking, and maybe when you play it back, you'll get a response. I wouldn't particulary suggest, however, that you try to handle a possession case on your own. Those can turn ugly.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#4 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 08:34 AM

Welcome to the board Seaker!  You've come across THEE most understanding, caring, listening, and patient paranormal page on the web.  Feel free to speak you mind and thoughts!

Hmm, well I think you have come to the right place for help, as many people here have had not only first hand experience in living with ghosties, but also many people here investigate them as a large chunk of their personal time and effort.

I think everyone here would love to get right on in and help you out, so go ahead and explain these strange things.

I must ask you, what kind of problems did the lock smith have?
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#5 seaker

seaker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 08:59 AM

dear akthra,locksmith said all 3 locks fell apart and had to be taken to trunk to rework.locks worked fine in truck, but failed to be reassembled in house. this frustated locksmith of 25 years to no end.he had no explaination for it, but got them to work after much effort.my mate of 26 years is under the influence of Something , as her therapist said "there are 3 people in the room" refering to a session of only her and therapist.her mind flip flops on many issues and one can see that she is fighting with it.she's terminally ill and believes i am killing her,refuses to see me, yet mentions friendship as alternative in future.her mother died last july and this started sequence of odd events. her symptoms @  sites tell me of possible possession.trying to learn what i can in short time.i have been to psychic and now will do moon ritual on 17 to try for reconcilliation.just too many really odd events around to explain as normal.i hope you can hear me.

#6 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:24 AM

Hi Seaker,

Well it sounds like she is suffering from some kind of mental imbalance. She should seek the attention of a regular doctor or a psychiatrist, as therapists cannot dispense medication.  And fortunately there are alot of medications that are successful.

Now as for the locks, that's a stumper.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#7 seaker

seaker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 09:55 AM

dear bridget, the reason i mentioned the locks was because my first look into this field happen 14 years ago. we are landladies. one day i was painting the inside of a closet of a house that we had incrediable trouble with = law suits and nothing stayed fixed etc.i heard a nice male voice say to me hello! i got up and went to front and back door and no one was there.went back to painting ..heard hello three more times. i did not answer but wanted to,the voice was kind.told a spirtual friend of mine about it.she came from over an hour away immediately and smudged this house. i was following her around this house as she smudged. she said things sounding like "om ne om sadarnum"(buddist)i laughingly opened windows and keep saying "get the hell out" thinking this couldn't be for real.after the smudging we were in the front room and the interior of this house lightened 10 shades. the sun did not move. no clouds moved. the interior space lightened incredibly. i said to my mate and  the smudger in a whisper "did you see that" we all nodded. that house never gave us a lick of trouble since.in fact i can't dynamite out the tenant who's in there now.i am now a believer in things outside the realm of normal life. why else would ancient peoples ward off spirits centuries ago? my hat goes off to you who seek knowledge in these realms.it takes alot of guts.i do not wish to dwell with these things. i just need knowledge to help one that i love.

#8 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 08 June 2004 - 07:33 AM

Seaker- welcome to GV!

First you're probably dealing with an entity in your dwelling but gf, your partner is not possessed!  SHE IS DEPRESSED!  I really hope her therapist is a good one and is helping her getting the medication she desperately needs.  Her chemical imbalance was probably worsened by the death of her mom and now is being affected by her illness.  What you can do is educate yourself about clinical depression and then look back over your relationship with her and see if you can recognize any other instances or indication of depression. Can you speak with her therapist and ask her to have her evaulated by a Psychiatrist?  You may have a ghost, you may have a possession problem, but your mate is having some mental health issues.  
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#9 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 05:43 PM

Hawker, I couldn't agree with you more - I hope she receives the help she needs.

Seaker, I know you love your partner, but please don't bypass the obvious in search of a more involved answer. I have a family member who suffers from depression and the medicine she takes helps her chemical imbalance so that she can function on a day to day basis.

The possibilty exists that you have an entity in your home, but please take care of things on this plane first. Then you'll be ready to tackle the others.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#10 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:14 PM

Hullo, Seaker and welcome to GV!

*Chuckles*I say we pay tribute to the Greatest of Investigators and take a page out of Sherlock Holmes and check out less paranormal or supernatural possibilities beforehand. This being the case I agree with Hawkers and think you may want to talk to her about Therapy. The smudging may have been kind of a sugar pill, it appeared to work because she believed it would drive the spirit from her or she had faith in the person doing the Ritual if
you know what I mean? I'm a believer, Seaker, but I'm also not afraid to question the answers I find :(
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#11 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 13 June 2004 - 05:59 PM

I have spent alot of time with terminally ill people due to my job.I'm assumming here that the person you are speaking of has cancer? Sometimes the cancer spreads to the brain causing all kinds of havoc please take her to the doctor if the one you have isn't helping go to another.If the disease is in the brain now don't dispare it is the disease talking not her. Then it could be something like a mix up in the dosage of meds.that can do strange things to people also.Either way talk to a doctor.
And good luck. If you need someone to talk to we are here for you.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#12 seaker

seaker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 03:55 AM

thank you but i still believe that she's possessed.

#13 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 14 June 2004 - 12:22 PM

Find a religious doctor.Talk to a priest.I hope you have friends or family to get you through this time.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#14 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 09:55 AM

Hiya Seaker,

I hope things are going well.  I'd like to ask though, what symptoms are you seeing that you say are confirmed by websites?

I've seen the multiple personality disporder myself and it's a strange thing to behold.  Has her doctor talked with you more in detail about the session?  I realize you may not want to share that info over the board here, but any input may help us stear you in the right direction.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#15 seaker

seaker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 10:39 AM

here's why i believe she's possessed.her mom died last july. everyday @ the grave. i have 400 pictures of gravesite on this computer.obsessed over it and still crying.she is very thin and weak @ this time.she goes to visit family in hong kong. one sister is becoming a monk and into rieki healing and some black arts.liza goes to her[above sisters] guru doctor every day for 3 weeks. has massage and hears tapes(subiminal?}returns and moves into own apartment.beieves i am killing her. she has new pills  on top of kidney transplant pills and all other medications. so i meet her @ therapy and i see her eyes. i say to myself "all i've got to do is fight the devil and all will be well." things begin to screw up here. locks/locksmith, new washer breaks, bulbs blow.freaky new things break. friend comes over and feels house ans tells me what to do.smudge cause she feels bad things here.i feel suicidal here no where else on planet.liza [one whom we speak off]wearing new ring from family. so now she wears 3 rings, 2 from family 1 from me.e-mails suggest she is fighting with self.therapist says 3 people in room when only her and therapist there.this is the shortened readers digest version of course. she has been programmed by family to self destruct if not good girl. now bad girl cause mother died.chinese invented brain washing. when liza was home from hong kong she said she felt family was "stalking her". phone calls from them early in morning (unusual). friends and doctors read her e-mails and say it's not liza,someone else is IN her speaking.someone else has taken control of her mind. remember "armadaus's visit with father?"he was convinced  of something that did not exist.only this is another being of some kind in her,using her body.i imagine that the first people to speak of religious brain washing were thought of as nuts too.if i wanted to contact the dead mother how would i go about that? i don't just want to talk to anyone out there.i imagine reaching into these realms a scary thing.any way to channel direct in the nether world?what if i get jack the ripper instead?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users