18 replies to this topic

#16 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 10:59 AM

Well religous brain washing deals directly with psychology.  People that do the brain washing know what to do in a terrifyingly effective way.  

I know it may seem like we are strongly trying to make you work on the rational first, but we need to work through that first before going straight to the paranormal.

I take it you and your friend are from China?

Is the theropist a chinese one or a more, "westernized" theorpist?  Is your friend still seeking this theropy or was it a rather short lived process?

Cultural beliefs can also be considered a sort of brain washing. Every culture teaches it's youth all the ways and laws to abide by in their own viewpoint.  If a person is meant to feel bad about a situation, they are going to.  

It is also very, very true that if a person is told they have to feel bad and the person reinforces to themselves that they are bad, they will hold that notion of badness as the complete truth, even though it is destructive and completly wrong and not true.

If her feelings for herself and everyone around her are driven by her culture, it's going to be a difficult task to pull her out of that, Seaker.  

I know of Rieki, and I have a tough time believing that it's causing a problem.  All of what I have studied about Rieki is self healing, self empowerment and positive emotional state.  

What do you mean by black arts?  What black art specifically?

We're here to help Seaker!
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#17 seaker

seaker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 11:18 AM

Stupid question#546. any of you getting other side information that's worth anything? new inventions?lottery numbers? anything useful in a monatary way?

#18 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 11:19 AM

LOL!  
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#19 seaker

seaker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2004 - 12:31 PM

i remeet this sister @ the mother's funeral. her and  her daughter were furious with me why? do not know.sister and daughter would sit opposite me and stare @ me.always putting me between them.i asked a friend about this and she told me things to do to counter act them.i even told her outright" it is against your religion to do me harm", she and daughter scurried away.she was shocked that i knew this. liza is from hong kong.i am not.liza was under influence for 3 weeks but she was very weak psysically. chinese medicine is better than western.rieke is good teaching, so is monk-dom? by black arts i mean chrystals,amulets,doing harm to others.spells,mind control. the mother's death triggered something that the sister uses to make liza believe things that are not true.when i remeet this sister and her daughter i remember telling liza why do they hate me so?? liza said she didn't think they hated me, so they were able to camouflage they're intent from onset.when i see things that are unexplainable i ask people who are spiritual and they tell me what they percieve may be happening.this friend told me never to sit between them and when i saw one staring at me to hold up my hand in a stop motion and mentally scream stop.i did this more than once and they immediately got up and moved.it was quite interesting actually.this is how i learned thoughts were actions/vibrations that can move people immediately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users