• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:26 PM

EVPs are taped with pretty much any recorder, even on movie cameras with sound. I have a little digital recorder that I havent used for evps yet. Lots use analog tape recorders. My best experience comes from watching TAPs not personal experience but the one time I did try to record evps, I explained that I could hear them if they talked into the red light. I asked questions like what is your name, then waited about 30 seconds to give them the chance to answer.

Amylew... did they answer you???? How clear was it.. did u need any special equipment to hear their voices?? and what did they say?

#17 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:17 PM

No answers for me that I heard, check out the evps in the spiritography section. There are some amazing ones there.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#18 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 07:41 AM

No answers for me that I heard, check out the evps in the spiritography section. There are some amazing ones there.

Thanks Amylew! I'm going to go check that out... I'm hoping Les may pick something up in my pictures

#19 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 08:28 AM

I'm glad you are taking control of the situation and that the fear has subsided a little for you. This is exactly how to handle things. This is your house and you can live together or try to send them away. You are the authority and since this activity is directed at you most of the time, it will be you who decides. Leslie is very good at what she does and I am sure she will be able to help you. More often that not when people initially join GV they have had a paranormal experience and are looking for answers. This is how I joined and it was Leslie who put me at ease and helped me cleanse my house by telling me how to do it. Whatever I had in the house was scaring my little girl at the time and she wasn't getting any sleep. I cleansed the house and afterwards, put salt in all four corners of the house. I haven't had a problem since.

#20 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:15 AM

I'm glad you are taking control of the situation and that the fear has subsided a little for you. This is exactly how to handle things. This is your house and you can live together or try to send them away. You are the authority and since this activity is directed at you most of the time, it will be you who decides. Leslie is very good at what she does and I am sure she will be able to help you. More often that not when people initially join GV they have had a paranormal experience and are looking for answers. This is how I joined and it was Leslie who put me at ease and helped me cleanse my house by telling me how to do it. Whatever I had in the house was scaring my little girl at the time and she wasn't getting any sleep. I cleansed the house and afterwards, put salt in all four corners of the house. I haven't had a problem since.

Good morning cmraposa! I thank you again for your reply! I am learning so much by being a member here.. i'm really starting to enjoy myself! Is there a live chat room? How was the entity in your house scaring your littel girl?? Last night I ended up having 3 of my 4 children sleeping with my husband and I... they wouldn't tell us why they were scared tho... so this bothered me.. seening as we are a very open family and have always taught the children that they can tell us anything...

#21 ladyshar

ladyshar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 09:53 AM

Hello! How is everyone. i just joined:). my name is psychicladyshar and I visited this website today:) I'm glad to be here. I read your post and before I got done I got info for you, it came through very strong.

First off, I want to tell you, that i'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing spirit activity of this kind, it is not necessarly but it is in the open and the spirits do not have much concern for keeping a low profile:). It can be frightening, i know, even for a psychic at times:). I use to live in a house with a angry old male spirit and we had some bad contact and I ended up moving. He didn't want anyone living in his house.

now my new house also have much activity, most spirits coming through, hoping I help them reach loved ones or just listen to them. even a little prankster that likes to come and mess with us. lol. Just yesterday I came in my roomand in the same spot my daughter claims she saw a spirit like form (as she described) so did I. It was half form infront of my t.v.It still shocks me everytime, whispers, music, smells, moving things..noises, messing with stuff...etc. my upstairs neighbors came down to tell me the building was haunted and I told him that there is much spirit activity in the building. We can hear someone in his apartment when he ain't home and he has unexplained water in his bed...etc.

I read you post and the energy was strog. I'm a psychic (not sure I want to be) with several psychic abilities, including being a medium and claircognazant, and remote viewing (a third eyes), also having psychic teaching spiritual guides. you can search my nick in google and find some other readings, (there are many). I was also with a paranormal group briefly and had an experience.

I thought I should tell u this before I tell you what I have recieved when I have read your post. When I read someone's post, if I choose (most times only) I peer and see what i can see and also hear.

I peered and in just a few sec, instantly for the room with bunk beds, I saw a blond haired girl look like she maybe 7 years old but i feel she died at 5 years old (I was told five years old,she said "I was five years old") spoke right through me and been around for two years, with an old fashion ruffly type dress on. she plays with a toy, looks kinda of round, it is has more than one color to it, there is the sound of "la, la, la" and her little shiny dark colored shoes skipping.

in the pic with the bunk bed, she is definitely blond haired (long hair) spirit girl child was sitting on the far left hand side of the bed, the side where the ladder is on, just before where the ladder is. jumping off the bed is something she likes, throws her arms up. I'm told in time ask your children, about her.

the name "MARIA" was spelled out before me and given to me just and a nother name with an E.
I'm told a family of two.

My hands remain iced cold even though the room i'm in is warm. this is what i'm feeling from the spirit activity at your place. cold draft from it. there is male (sort of tall, not very tall), a name was given to me, it started with a h. dark haired, He is standing with his hand in his pocket, light colored pants. I also saw a dark haired male who jokes around with the doors, holding them. I see him clearer, dark haired short sort of, standing on the other side of a door, playing a joke by doing something to the door.

also there is tapping, specifically on the doors as well, late night.

right now as I'm typing, someone (a spirit in my home) inched their way closer to the computer:) but it is cool:)

I do not get any feeling that there is danger, the male does play pranks but he jokes around,maybe to much at times and he is frustruated and reacts sometimes but he does not mean anyone any harm. He is aware of me at this moment and send me his feelings of boredom sometime, accept when he plays with the spirit girl and he is interested in giving one of your kids, a piggy back ride.
there is a tedder bear that is held over the baby, played with. I see that to. the male spirit does this and the baby kinda gets a bit fussy when he leaves:) the males spirits comes and goes frequently and only stays long for some reason, a place with there is a door. It maybe where the door had to be broken down.

I saw your bunk bed room exactly how it look in the picture accept blurry because I peered and use my third eye and saw in different time period.
I hope this helps:) this i all i got and it came through strong.

I strongly pick up the spirit activity there and it is coming from spirits who passed young. this male I get suffered from headaches at one point in his life and had head trouble. he was not ready at all to go and is kind of "hard" because he died. he speaks directly to me when he wants specifiyin that it is hard having to watch "them do this and that, the living"

I hope this helps you:) you may want to pray in the areas where the activity is and also get help in getting them to move on. with your wonderful children, they'll be there for a while:).

Peace and many blessings

psychicladshar

#22 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:32 AM

Hello! How is everyone. i just joined:). my name is psychicladyshar and I visited this website today:) I'm glad to be here. I read your post and before I got done I got info for you, it came through very strong.

First off, I want to tell you, that i'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing spirit activity of this kind, it is not necessarly but it is in the open and the spirits do not have much concern for keeping a low profile:). It can be frightening, i know, even for a psychic at times:). I use to live in a house with a angry old male spirit and we had some bad contact and I ended up moving. He didn't want anyone living in his house.

now my new house also have much activity, most spirits coming through, hoping I help them reach loved ones or just listen to them. even a little prankster that likes to come and mess with us. lol. Just yesterday I came in my roomand in the same spot my daughter claims she saw a spirit like form (as she described) so did I. It was half form infront of my t.v.It still shocks me everytime, whispers, music, smells, moving things..noises, messing with stuff...etc. my upstairs neighbors came down to tell me the building was haunted and I told him that there is much spirit activity in the building. We can hear someone in his apartment when he ain't home and he has unexplained water in his bed...etc.

I read you post and the energy was strog. I'm a psychic (not sure I want to be) with several psychic abilities, including being a medium and claircognazant, and remote viewing (a third eyes), also having psychic teaching spiritual guides. you can search my nick in google and find some other readings, (there are many). I was also with a paranormal group briefly and had an experience.

I thought I should tell u this before I tell you what I have recieved when I have read your post. When I read someone's post, if I choose (most times only) I peer and see what i can see and also hear.

I peered and in just a few sec, instantly for the room with bunk beds, I saw a blond haired girl look like she maybe 7 years old but i feel she died at 5 years old (I was told five years old,she said "I was five years old") spoke right through me and been around for two years, with an old fashion ruffly type dress on. she plays with a toy, looks kinda of round, it is has more than one color to it, there is the sound of "la, la, la" and her little shiny dark colored shoes skipping.

in the pic with the bunk bed, she is definitely blond haired (long hair) spirit girl child was sitting on the far left hand side of the bed, the side where the ladder is on, just before where the ladder is. jumping off the bed is something she likes, throws her arms up. I'm told in time ask your children, about her.

the name "MARIA" was spelled out before me and given to me just and a nother name with an E.
I'm told a family of two.

My hands remain iced cold even though the room i'm in is warm. this is what i'm feeling from the spirit activity at your place. cold draft from it. there is male (sort of tall, not very tall), a name was given to me, it started with a h. dark haired, He is standing with his hand in his pocket, light colored pants. I also saw a dark haired male who jokes around with the doors, holding them. I see him clearer, dark haired short sort of, standing on the other side of a door, playing a joke by doing something to the door.

also there is tapping, specifically on the doors as well, late night.

right now as I'm typing, someone (a spirit in my home) inched their way closer to the computer:) but it is cool:)

I do not get any feeling that there is danger, the male does play pranks but he jokes around,maybe to much at times and he is frustruated and reacts sometimes but he does not mean anyone any harm. He is aware of me at this moment and send me his feelings of boredom sometime, accept when he plays with the spirit girl and he is interested in giving one of your kids, a piggy back ride.
there is a tedder bear that is held over the baby, played with. I see that to. the male spirit does this and the baby kinda gets a bit fussy when he leaves:) the males spirits comes and goes frequently and only stays long for some reason, a place with there is a door. It maybe where the door had to be broken down.

I saw your bunk bed room exactly how it look in the picture accept blurry because I peered and use my third eye and saw in different time period.
I hope this helps:) this i all i got and it came through strong.

I strongly pick up the spirit activity there and it is coming from spirits who passed young. this male I get suffered from headaches at one point in his life and had head trouble. he was not ready at all to go and is kind of "hard" because he died. he speaks directly to me when he wants specifiyin that it is hard having to watch "them do this and that, the living"

I hope this helps you:) you may want to pray in the areas where the activity is and also get help in getting them to move on. with your wonderful children, they'll be there for a while:).

Peace and many blessings

psychicladshar

Ladyshar... wow you just gave me alot to take in! LOL... I got chills reading your post! Especially learning that there are Males in the house... that worries me a little.. nothing prejiduce against men.. I mean hell... I'm married to one.. and gave birth to two... I just feel like they be more aggressive. These are things that may clarify your reading... My daughters are both blond curly haired and blue eyes.. the toy that was going off in there room... was a red see and say with lots of different colord stickers and letters.. and it sings the alphabet... about the letter H and the name Maria.. My name is Sheena - Marie... my daughters names are Hailey Elizabeth.. and Holli Marie... Could this have been what you were picking up on???? A were u able to pick up anything else about my family and myself??? I'm really curious to know... also if I were to post more pictures of the family.. and different rooms in the house.. would u be able to pick up on more??

#23 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:36 AM

ooopsy! I forgot to say thank you Ladyshar for taking the time to read my post and giving me your reading! :)

#24 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:42 PM

Hi. That last post was very interesting to say the least! I would love to get a reading from her! I too got hooked on GV because it may be a natural instinct for me to be curious as to what went in in my home at one time and the fact that life after death is such an interesting topic.

You had asked about my daughter. She was three at the time and kept waking up through the night (night after night) saying that a monster was in her room. I remember being scared when I was little and my parents were not amused. I didn't want to dismiss my daughter and know that anything is possible. I had had lights flicker, toys play by themselves and once the door to her room had shaken violently when no one was there. My son when he was her age used to also see things. He saw a shadow man in my room and asked who it was. Once I heard a loud bang and then my son came running in the room I was in to say there was a monster face in the window. Back to my daughter, it was when she said a dog was playing with her toys one night that I had had enough. I got some information and cleansed the house myself. Some may not recommend you do this alone and that you should wait for a team to come in. This is up to you. In my instance the activity felt negative. I think in your instance it may not but you can never be sure.

Anyhow, the more you know, the less you will be afraid. This is what I found to be true. GV helped me learn a lot about the paranormal. Let us know how you make out.

#25 ladyshar

ladyshar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:32 PM

ooopsy! I forgot to say thank you Ladyshar for taking the time to read my post and giving me your reading! :)

this explains alot. I saw two blond haired girls in to different peer sessions. One had mostly straigt blond hair, almost shoulder length and old fasion dress with ruffled sort of on the edge of the dress part at her knees. there is a blond haired girl spirit and the other I saw must have been your daughter, which I saw her face to. the toy you mention is the colorful toy i saw the spirit girl with. I saw her jump off with her arms in the air. but more of a fall floating type way. the name "maria" was before my eyes but keep in mind my visions can be blurry so it could have been an e, however it was also spoken to me as "Marie." so I was confused, as to why it was spoken to me one way but seemed spelled different the other way. okay, I was given the innitials of the children there. I asked about children there, the child energy I'm getting. please post other pictures if you have them. there is a male that came briefly he was a grandfather in your family. he said, "grandfather" to me.

i definitely pick up a female and male spirit energy, young. the male is not as playful.
1929 is a significant date, related much to the spirit energy at your house. It was shown to me and spoken through me twice.

Yes, please post other pictures, I can peer through them. what i got I got without using your pics.
I will tell you what I can get.

i'm seeing a red bike, a girl on it. vision flashed before my eyes just now:) and like a brown colored table, a light colored wood, not very big from my view.

I look forward to hearing from you. I will share what ever i get.

shar

#26 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:33 PM

Hey guys just to let you know i started a new topic! I went around my entire house today and took pictures and when I went back and looked at them.. there appears to be things there that deffently were not there when I was taking the pictures! Go check them out and let me know what you think! :)

#27 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:39 PM

Hey guys just to let you know i started a new topic! I went around my entire house today and took pictures and when I went back and looked at them.. there appears to be things there that deffently were not there when I was taking the pictures! Go check them out and let me know what you think! :)

OMG shar! My son has a bright red bike! But my daughters ride it all the time!! He's too tiny yet to reach the pettles... and my one daughtes bike got run over by our neighbour a couple of weeks ago.. so she has been riding kiegans bike faithfully.

And about the Grandfather thing.. can u get a more clear name from him???

#28 ladyshar

ladyshar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:17 PM

OMG shar! My son has a bright red bike! But my daughters ride it all the time!! He's too tiny yet to reach the pettles... and my one daughtes bike got run over by our neighbour a couple of weeks ago.. so she has been riding kiegans bike faithfully.

the grandfather i can tell you does not want to say anything else, he has been there to. I did peer for him and he doesn't want his presence to be known, he said, "i will no say more" however i did get a quick view of what he was wearing. it look like a light colored, close tan suit jacket, the buttons sort of big, it is old fashion.
he was in that room where the t.v. and piggy bank s at. there is strong activity in there. he calls them youngsters, his grandchildren, the little ones.

I keep seeing the light orangest brow hue, light surface, a young male spirit standing near it.

#29 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:54 PM

the grandfather i can tell you does not want to say anything else, he has been there to. I did peer for him and he doesn't want his presence to be known, he said, "i will no say more" however i did get a quick view of what he was wearing. it look like a light colored, close tan suit jacket, the buttons sort of big, it is old fashion.
he was in that room where the t.v. and piggy bank s at. there is strong activity in there. he calls them youngsters, his grandchildren, the little ones.

I keep seeing the light orangest brow hue, light surface, a young male spirit standing near it.

does he say he's my grandfather or my husbands?? because my husbands has passed and my hasn't... is there anyway.. u can get anything else from him??

#30 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:00 PM

Also shar... what does the grandfather look like??? The face??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users