• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 ladyshar

ladyshar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:39 PM

Also shar... what does the grandfather look like??? The face??

you're very welcome. glad i could help.
this grandfather I peered just now has some gray hair on both side of his head, i see him from behind. he does not want his presence known. he keeps his back to me and i see him now at the shoulder. I see some gray hair in hair in which I can tell had dark strands in it, on both side of his head. there are names being thrown out at me, "tom" "arnold" and this: 80's. someone just decided to started to speak, it is a male, not the grandfather. my hands have turned ice cold and it is freezing on the right side of me. There is a woman with sort of long grayish hair she kept pulled back, she just appeared to be with the grandfather, they are close in age. 1929 keeps being stressed and 1934.

that is all i get:) I can only give what i'm told sometime.

shar

#32 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 06:24 PM

this grandfather I peered just now has some gray hair on both side of his head, i see him from behind. he does not want his presence known. he keeps his back to me and i see him now at the shoulder. I see some gray hair in hair in which I can tell had dark strands in it, on both side of his head. there are names being thrown out at me, "tom" "arnold" and this: 80's. someone just decided to started to speak, it is a male, not the grandfather. my hands have turned ice cold and it is freezing on the right side of me. There is a woman with sort of long grayish hair she kept pulled back, she just appeared to be with the grandfather, they are close in age. 1929 keeps being stressed and 1934.

shar

okay.. now i'm totally freaking out... arnold and tom are both of my grandfathers names who are very much alive! What could this mean??

#33 ladyshar

ladyshar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:11 PM

shar

okay.. now i'm totally freaking out... arnold and tom are both of my grandfathers names who are very much alive! What could this mean??

I didn't say your grandfathers were dead or suggested they will die, you don't have to worry, however, there is a male who is communicating who gave me the word grandfather, he also says a moment ago, "brother" and another name "pete" was given to me. He is related to one of your grandfathers in some way. brotherly, he is passed. understand that relatives will often just throw out names....etc, and the communication signal is brief most times or it sounds like it was told to me in the distance, which sometimes it is from the spiritual plane. it is like talking on a telepathic phone in different space (distant spaces) in time. they talk when they feel like it just like we and sometimes (most times they talk quick cause others are waiting to try to get through to me and they go down the family tree) lol. not always being specific. there is a male relative of yours who I feel strongly was a grandfather (brother like of one of your grandfathers). He came to me and stood on my left side, it is cold there and I felt him inch closer and he also followed me into my kitchen:)

hopes this helps more. you may want to see if your grandfathers had a brother who was also a grandfather. one of the three has an issue with their heart, it may be silent but it is there.

it is always a rush and exciting, when a relative or friend or good spirit wishes to communicate with the psychic in regards to someone else but they don't always talk much, others most often are waiting to be heard to and they want the living to not worry. three weeks after my father died, my father sits on the edge of the couch and when I opened my eyes I saw him, clear as the nose on my face, glowing and spirit form. I said, "you can't be here, you're dead!" he said, "I'm okay, don't worry" and he touched my leg." all morning i knew someone was in the room with me. several times after he spoke to me at my house, he said things to me i'm to old to remember and my mother confirmed it could have only come from him. I beieve my father did not move on right away because of me (a long story) and after we met with him in spirit, he went to my mothers. He was visiting us all. my nephew cliams to have heard him speak to him to..etc.

if you are open to hear your relatives and is not afraid,. you will hear them yourself:). this is all I'm getting. i'm going to get some rest, I will check in tommorrow:)

many blessings.

#34 ladyshar

ladyshar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:17 PM

shar

there is one more thing I want to make clear:) there were three spirit males I saw

young spirit male boy where u are.
one present at my place who I did not see,.
one also came to me.

all three spoke, most of the time suddenly and at will:)

goodnight:)

shar

I didn't say your grandfathers were dead or suggested they will die, you don't have to worry, however, there is a male who is communicating who gave me the word grandfather, he also says a moment ago, "brother" and another name "pete" was given to me. He is related to one of your grandfathers in some way. brotherly, he is passed. understand that relatives will often just throw out names....etc, and the communication signal is brief most times or it sounds like it was told to me in the distance, which sometimes it is from the spiritual plane. it is like talking on a telepathic phone in different space (distant spaces) in time. they talk when they feel like it just like we and sometimes (most times they talk quick cause others are waiting to try to get through to me and they go down the family tree) lol. not always being specific. there is a male relative of yours who I feel strongly was a grandfather (brother like of one of your grandfathers). He came to me and stood on my left side, it is cold there and I felt him inch closer and he also followed me into my kitchen:)

hopes this helps more. you may want to see if your grandfathers had a brother who was also a grandfather. one of the three has an issue with their heart, it may be silent but it is there.

it is always a rush and exciting, when a relative or friend or good spirit wishes to communicate with the psychic in regards to someone else but they don't always talk much, others most often are waiting to be heard to and they want the living to not worry. three weeks after my father died, my father sits on the edge of the couch and when I opened my eyes I saw him, clear as the nose on my face, glowing and spirit form. I said, "you can't be here, you're dead!" he said, "I'm okay, don't worry" and he touched my leg." all morning i knew someone was in the room with me. several times after he spoke to me at my house, he said things to me i'm to old to remember and my mother confirmed it could have only come from him. I beieve my father did not move on right away because of me (a long story) and after we met with him in spirit, he went to my mothers. He was visiting us all. my nephew cliams to have heard him speak to him to..etc.

if you are open to hear your relatives and is not afraid,. you will hear them yourself:). this is all I'm getting. i'm going to get some rest, I will check in tommorrow:)

many blessings.

#35 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:30 PM

shar

Shar.. I just learned from my mother.. that my grandfather arnolds dad's name was Tom.. which would make him my great grandfather... does that make more sense to you??? And on my other side of the family.. my grandfathers name is Tom... and he has heart problems..

there is one more thing I want to make clear:) there were three spirit males I saw

one also came to me.

shar

many blessings.

#36 TJAMES03

TJAMES03

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 06:38 AM

I also forgot to mention that when we first moved in here.. my daughters claimed to see eyes looking at them at night from the window and from the closet.... I passed it off as their imagination getting away with them untill now.

Bad move (though that is not any insult towards you, BTW). This is what happened to me when I was seven and I began hearing voices, etc., from the room that my grandfather died in a few months before from cancer (I was told that it was my imagination).

Have you done any research into your home? How old is it (not that that matters really - land itself can be haunted)? And things like that.

Whatever you do, DON'T use a Ouija board to make contact with the ghost!

"Please know that I am aware of the hazards. I want to do it because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be a challenge to others." - Amelia EarhartJuly 24, 1898 - July 02, 1937(?)

#37 ladyshar

ladyshar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:59 AM

shar

Shar.. I just learned from my mother.. that my grandfather arnolds dad's name was Tom.. which would make him my great grandfather... does that make more sense to you??? And on my other side of the family.. my grandfathers name is Tom... and he has heart problems..

one also came to me.

shar

many blessings.

tom and arnold on the one side of your family, is what is being spoken about the most. I know that for sure, because he put the name together, like they were two people but in the same exact family side. one of them have had indigestion problems lately:).

great grandfather definitely, I say this because, the jacket he is wearing is definitely too old and I strongly could feel he was a great grandfather to:) and the other one is the one he is speaking of with the heart trouble.

He says, he spoke about "side 1" and then "side 2" he says, i'm over here. he is at the start of everything, at the top of the tree. he attempts to describe to me his position in your family tree. He is a great grandfather, yours.

he had said to me, "heart trouble" as I was reading your post, but he was talking about one of your grandfather, not him. and I also felt heart like pain when I peered for them. There is more I got but I'm not at liberty to discuss but I will say, there are people waiting for him, the one with the heart trouble:) I'm told "when it is time"

I have most times, very old spirits at my house, great grandparents and great grandmothers and historical people from very long ago. this has happened several times. they come to me to speak to their relatives or they speak from other placs.

Many blessings!

shar

#38 Sh33na

Sh33na

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:40 AM

Shar... you deffently just validated alot for me! However... can u tell me what your not able to talk about is regarding??? Or would you be able to tell me in a private msg???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users