NEWS - Blood oozes out of walls

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 28 July 2003 - 05:29 AM

Blood oozes out of walls of family flat

July 25 2003 at 06:53AM

New Delhi - In a scene straight out of a horror movie, blood has been leaking out of the walls of an apartment in Ahmedabad.

Forensic experts have identified the "red liquid" as human blood, shocking the apartment's 14 inhabitants, the Indian Express newspaper reported.

Hiralal Jethamal Shah, 70, first noticed it while bathing on Wednesday. He said his clothes were stained red.

Forensic scientists tested the liquid and confirmed that it was human blood, but digging up the floor did not lead to further clues, the report said.

Police were planning to bring in sniffer dogs for more leads.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#2 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 11:02 AM

UGH!  That sounds horrific!  I couldn't imagine finding my clothes drenched in blood!  I'm assuming that all tenants have been accounted for?!
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#3 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 28 July 2003 - 11:15 AM

Not sure, not often you see a verified blood coming from walls story. They actually tested it and it is human.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#4 Flaca

Flaca

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 01:27 PM

THATS RELLI SCARY!i wouldnt like to see blood on da walls or my clothes drenched it blood thats very creepy! :o

#5 darkspirithaunting

darkspirithaunting

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 02:05 AM

Yeah, I would already be looking for another place to live. I don't mind ghosts so much but, blood? There's just something horribly wrong that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users