Resurrection Mary

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PhilipBC

PhilipBC

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:38 PM

Anyone, know about her the "ghost" that haunts Archer Ave or is it Street in the Chicago area? Well, in conversation I mentioned her to my dad. My dad and I were returning from his sister's funeral et tal in Pennsylvania. My thought was to perhaps inject faith or whatever regarding the hereafter....The very next day I get a sale on E-Bay to the address of Archer Avenue, Chicago. Am I being haunted is this weird at the least....I do not make alot of sales as a matter of fact I believe that was one of two or three for the day....

#2 seattle

seattle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:politics, rollerskating (competed nationally but dying sport,) snorkeling, hockey (Go Bruins,) ghosts/paranormal (surprised?), academia, reading (love the classics,) religion...occasionally couch potato moments in front of the tube, eating, sleeping, family, geneaology (sp?), history........

Posted 20 October 2007 - 12:58 AM

Anyone, know about her the "ghost" that haunts Archer Ave or is it Street in the Chicago area? Well, in conversation I mentioned her to my dad. My dad and I were returning from his sister's funeral et tal in Pennsylvania. My thought was to perhaps inject faith or whatever regarding the hereafter....The very next day I get a sale on E-Bay to the address of Archer Avenue, Chicago. Am I being haunted is this weird at the least....I do not make alot of sales as a matter of fact I believe that was one of two or three for the day....

weird.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users